Be My Girlfriend?

[ONE SHOT]Be My Girlfriend?

This was the only time they could be together, away from the hectic lives they lived. Sometimes they couldn't keep up with this secret and almost let it slip, but so far, they were doing well.

They met at this spot every Friday afternoon, around seven. They ditched their friends and met down at the beach. This was their spot, no matter what happened between them, it would remain that way forever.

"Do you think…" She started, but trailed off. Should she really be thinking that? She looked at him, he was staring out at the ocean, thinking the same thing she was.

"I don't know." He answered her unfinished question. He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. She hadn't been this close since their last meeting.

"What-" She started to say, but he covered with his. She felt herself shiver, this happened every time they kissed. He was gentle and showed that he cared for her so much. Then why did they have to hide this? Why couldn't their relationship be out in the open, like everyone else's?

She felt his hands run up and down her arm, making her shiver. She put her hands on his chest and pushed him back a bit, breaking the kiss.

"I can't do this." She said, taking a step back.

"Why?" He asked, his eyes searching hers. She looked away, biting her lower lip and hugged herself. This just didn't seem right. It felt… dirty.

"Why? Why do we have to hide from everyone else? Why can't we just be a normal couple?" She asked, looking back at him.

"This is what you wanted, you didn't want anyone to find out." He said, taking a step closer and hugging her. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"But I don't want this anymore." She whispered.

"What do you mean…" He trailed off as he looked into her eyes.

"Are you going back to him?" He asked. She looked down at the ground, closing her eyes. "You're leaving me because you think we can't be together? Because you don't think they won't accept us?" He asked. Both of them knew who the they was.

"No, it's not that." She said, taking a step away from him. He dropped his arms and turned away from her. She felt cold now, what was she doing?

"Then what is it? Tell me so I know what to do. I can't lose you, I did everything you told me to do to keep this relationship working, I agreed with you to keep it a secret when all I wanted to do was show you off to my friends. To see you and say, 'That's the girl who's going out with me, that's my girl'." He said.

She let out a sob and collapsed onto the sand. What is she doing? That's what she wants to do too, but she knows it's not possible.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." She said and scrambled to her feet.

"No, wait." He said and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her closer to him and his lips met hers. He kissed her so she got the message. He conveyed all his feelings for her into that one simple kiss, so she knew how he felt. To reassure her that this would work out, just as long as they were together.

She wanted to pull away, but she didn't. This could very well be the last kiss she shared with him, so she kissed him back. But this time, the way he kissed her, just made her feel so stupid about leaving him. She wanted him badly, but she couldn't. She wasn't ready. Maybe later they could try again, but now…

"Krystal." He breathed once he broke away. He rested his forehead on hers, looking her right in the eyes. "Don't go, we can face the world together. They should respect our feelings if you really want to stay with me. Don't leave just because of them."

"Minho…" Krystal said, trying to pull away but he held her close. "I… I don't know…"

"Krystal, there's nothing wrong with us. We can be together; there is nothing for us to hide. If world can't accept us,  I'm sure in time they will. Krystal, will you officially be my girlfriend?" Minho asked.

 Krystal smiled, maybe that's what she was waiting for to keep her with him. "Ok."

 

______________________________________________________

 

so what do you think? please write comment :) , thanks for reading !