i love you

i love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae kept watching him. 

Ever since the dancer woke up from his afternoon nap, he kept observing his boyfriend roaming around the kitchen, as quietly as he could. Donghae was cooking something and the only reason Hyukjae woke up was the wonderful smell, that reached his nostrils. Even though he was awake for quite some time now, he said nothing and did not move even a tiny bit, so the younger one didn't notice his wide open eyes. Hugging the pillow tightly and pressing his left cheek to the soft material, the raven head smiled lazily. 

The singer looked so adorable with his fluffy blonde hair falling on his forehead and muttering something to himself as he kept tasting the dish he was preparing. Hyukjae barely hold back the chuckle once Donghae wiggled his a little, amazed at the taste of the red - probably tomato - sauce. Moving back to cutting the vegetables on the kitchen island, Hae started to quietly sing their new song, focusing on his task as hard as he could. His muscular body looked devastatingly small, hidden under a huge, oversize shirt the blonde one was wearing and Hyukjae had to fight the urge to go over there and hug him as tightly as he could. 

How was he so lucky? 

The raven head kept wondering. Lee Donghae was like a man straight from a dream - perfect in every damn aspect. Hyukjae adored him, ever since they've met twenty years ago - he adored that cute, innocent boy with his entire heart. Years kept passing and nothing about that changed, except from the fact that their close friendship turned into something more and exactly ten years ago another strong feeling bloomed between them. 

Love - unconditional love to be precise, because the dancer couldn't name it differently. His feelings for the younger were overwhelming sometimes and it was so hard to hold himself back when they were on stage or had a schedule together. He wanted the entire world to know how much he loves that man, how he can't imagine living a single day without him, how hard it is for him to pretend they are just friends everyday..

Sometimes his eyes betrayed him, no matter how hard he was holding himself back, how many mean and teasing comments he threw at his boyfriend when they had a schedule, Hyukjae knew his eyes can't lie. Just like right now - if only Donghae looked up, he would see a fool in love, staring at him lovingly from the couch. It wasn't easy,  keeping their relationship hidden. They've faced a lot of hardships because of it and almost gave up on each other two times before parting their ways for two years into the military service. Those long eighteen months taught them it's impossible for them to be apart, no matter how hard they tried to change that - the were meant to be. 

Leaving the past behind, and focusing back on his cooking boyfriend - Hyukjae sighed, never stop smiling lightly. Donghae took out the plates out of the shelf above his head, using his tippy-toes so he could reach them and the dancer had to bit his lower lip, before cooing loudly. Still unaware that the raven head was awake, the singer made his way to the table. Revealing his hidden behind the island legs, Hyuk could now see how the baby blue shorts were barely visible, because of how big his shirt was. He was barefoot, which meant his slippers were making too much sound so he took them of, not wanting to wake up the other. 

So selfless - the dancer thought to himself, before clicking his tongue quietly. 

His poor feet were probably very cold by now, because of the marble tiles, Hyukjae knew that very well, cause it happened to many times already. He would spend the entire evening trying to make them warm again, cause his boyfriend kept complaining and tonight was probably going to be the same. He didn't mind though - the raven head loved to take care of Donghae. Ever since they've met, he would do everything to make blonde's life easier, by helping him in the simplest daily tasks or even feeding him and making sure he's not getting sick. 

But it's not that Donghae was helpless, Hyukjae simply enjoyed doing all those little things, because seeing that gorgeous smile on his boyfriend's face was like the best reward he could ever receive. He kept forgetting about the whole world, whenever Hae smiled, his heartbeat was getting faster and sometimes he felt weak on his knees. It has been years, yet he still was highly affected, even though he tried so hard not to show it. Yet the blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter