Entry 5

𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 || 𝐎𝐡 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And… she was right. The following days were the hardest of her life. Yewon was so hurt by Yoobin's rejection and loyalty to her friendship with Jiho that her heartbroken heart had turned cold as anger was controlling her mind. Anger and revenge, somehow. So the only thing she did was try to hurt Yoobin. With any chance she had she was around their dorm room and all over Jiho, kissing her everywhere and looking so needy in front of Yoobin. 

 

It hurt Yoobin to pieces. Seeing Yewon everywhere, around campus, at the dorms, outside whenever she hung out with her unnies. Yewon was everywhere. She held hands with Jiho, she hugged Jiho, she sat on Jiho's lap, she danced with Jiho, stared at Jiho, played with Jiho, kissed Jiho so passionately. And all those while looking provocatively at Yoobin. Yoobin hated seeing all these. But most of all she hated seeing Yewon in their dorm, wearing nothing but a loose shirt from Jiho's closet, having woken up just then and being attacked everywhere on her neck by Jiho the night before as they made love. 

 

It hurt so much Yoobin that she had stopped returning to the dorm. There was no point. If she returned home, she would have to leave anyway because Yewon was going to be there and she was going to sleep with Jiho so Yoobin just couldn't be around. 

 

The first night Yoobin stubbornly decided to not return to the dorm, she spent it at the library. She didn't want to bother Mihyun and from what she was informed the girl was going to be out with Shiah for a long time so there was no point going to her dorm room. She decided to use that amount of time to study for the exams since they were close. 

 

So the first night, she spent it at the library, studying all night. Of course that didn't work for long since the next day she was walking around campus like a zombie, totally knocked out, tired and sleepy. Hyojung was the first one that noticed and when she finally got Yoobin to talk, she immediately scolded her for not calling her to tell her to sleep at her house instead. Of course she apologized for scolding her the exact next moment, realizing immediately that Yoobin probably felt like a burden. 

 

So, from the next night and on, Yoobin had basically moved to Hyojung and Seunghee's shared apartment. It was slightly bigger than her dorm room or Mihyun's dorm room or in general any dorm room but it wasn't that big either. It was enough for two people though. It was warm and it was filled with their stuff and personal taste. 

 

Hyojung's side of the room was obvious for even a blind person. It was bright, most of it was filled with pink colors and fluffy toys. It was organized but pretty, like a ten years old child's. Seunghee's side was different. Of course it had pretty and girly stuff like Hyojung but it also had more modern furniture as well. She also had a few weird things like the space like lamp on her nightstand or her slightly more messy desk that was filled with a lot of different articles about dinosaurs or the posters on the walls that were about some old guys that sang disco or retro or a few weird comedians. Yoobin wasn't surprised though. She knew both girls too well by now and she wasn't expecting anything different but that. 

 

Yoobin was really glad that she had those two. They helped her unpack her stuff and found a space for her to make it hers, basically. Since Yewon was basically living at Jiho's dorm room, which meant that she had filled their bedroom with her stuff as well, Yoobin's stuff had basically moved on to the living room where she was living the last few days before she decided to fully leave. Of course not everything was moved, only the basic stuff. The rest were still in her bedroom. But the dorm was already a mess so when she decided to pack her few stuff from the living room, she was pretty sure Jiho still hadn't noticed that they were missing, or that she was missing. As for the rest of her stuff in her bedroom… she wasn't sure if she was ever going to get them. 

 

Hyojung and Seunghee made sure to make Yoobin feel at home and never feel uncomfortable. But as the days passed by… Seunghee was getting mad. Not by Yoobin, but by Jiho's dumbness. How could she be so dumb and not realize that Yoobin wasn't around anymore? They were supposed to be best friends and roommates! Did she care that much about her best friend? While Yoobin sacrificed so much for Jiho's happiness because she cared about her best friend, Jiho didn't look like she shared the same unending love with her. 

 

"Oh, unnie! We should order something tonight. Binnie has been cooking dinner a lot the past few nights. Let's have a takeout today. And watch a movie as well." Seunghee said slightly louder to Hyojung when their practice finished. She was mad but after a lot of talking with Hyojung who was obviously against violence or shouting, Seunghee was convinced to try and make Jiho realize about Yoobin's absence in a different way. 

 

She glanced at Jiho who was gathering all the gym stuff and volleyballs before they would leave. Jiho slightly froze at that and turned to look at them surprised. Seunghee's eyes then fell on Yewon who was sitting by the bleachers, watching Jiho play. The girl stared at Seunghee hard, and if stares could kill Seunghee would have been dead. Even though Seunghee was really mad at both of them, she couldn't beat Yewon's jealousy. 

 

She wasn't even sure why Yewon was that jealous. Did it have to do with Seunghee calling Yoobin by her nickname that Yewon had first made for her? Was Yewon supposed to be the only one to use it? Did she think of that? Or was she mad that Yoobin was living with those two instead of still living with Jiho and suffering in front of Yewon's eyes. Was Yewon a sadist? Or had her heartbroken heart become a sadistic one? 

 

"Ok!" Hyojung answered and was about to head towards the restrooms when Jiho headed fastly towards them. 

 

"Is Yoobin living with you?" She went straight to the point. 

 

"Ah yeah? Weren't you the one that told her to leave the dorm anyway? Why are you asking us?" Seunghee asked her back, her voice being sarcastic and her words hursh and hurting like venom. Whenever Seunghee got mad her savage side was automatically activated and took over her which honestly wasn't good at all times. Sometimes she tended to be too harsh, cold and emotionless even, and not understanding that she was going too far. 

 

Jiho looked at her surprised. Hyojung rested her hand on Seunghee's shoulder and mumbled,

 

"Hey don't be harsh on her, it's not her fault."

 

"Huh? What no! I didn't… wait! My fault about what?" The two looked at each other, Hyojung biting her lips, totally into trouble and Seunghee almost scolding her with her eyes. Jiho never really got an answer though cause their discussion was shortly interrupted by Yoobin who had just entered the gym.

 

"Captain Marvel!" Yoobin said happily as she got into the gym. Hyojung turned and looked at her, smiling happily as well. It was rare to see Yoobin being happy lately. All she did was being moody, hurt and… crying herself to sleep at nights. Crying was like her second nature, her second name… 

 

"Huh?" Seunghee asked her, surprised. 

 

"I asked her what movie she wanted to watch earlier since I was also thinking of having a movie night tonight. And it looks like she found the one." Hyojung said with a bright smile. Yoobin's eyes fell on Jiho's slightly awkward ones and her smile slightly faltered. But as soon as Yewon back hugged Jiho, Yoobin's smile totally disappeared. Hyojung's smile faded as well, as she realised the situation and Seunghee groaned, totally annoyed. She wasn't even trying to hide her annoyance anymore. 

 

"Hey Bin." Jiho finally greeted the girl as she tried to come closer to her, breaking her hold from Yewon's. 

 

"Hey."

 

"It's been a while. I lost you. I don't even see you around college anymore." Jiho said. Yoobin knew Jiho was going to complain but it was hard for her to be around Jiho anymore. Because being around Jiho meant being around Yewon as well. And being around the couple only hurt her. 

 

"I know. I've been busy with studying. You know me." Yoobin tried to explain herself. It wasn't fully a lie since Yoobin was trying to bury her pain by getting herself busy with studying. It wasn't really working though since Yoobin was deeply hurt so not even studying could distract her mind but it wasn't totally useless. After all, nothing was left to do but try. 

 

"Yeah. When we're done with exams, let's hang out more often. Also, return back to the dorm as well. I don't know if you think I was the one telling you to leave but I wasn't. In fact, I miss you being around. I don't even get why you left." Seunghee chuckled. She clenched her fists angrily though and her face became serious again, more serious than a cold stone as her laughter was cut short. 

 

"Aish! Are you for real? Are you that clueless? You can't be this dumb right?" She almost yelled at Jiho. Jiho looked at her, offended. 

 

"I'm not dumb and- actually I'm not talking to you in the first place." Jiho said, seriously as well. She sounded offended, because actually she was. Jiho's pride was hurt pretty easily, that was something Yoobin knew too well and had always tried to avoid doing so. But Seunghee was Seunghee and she was slowly losing her patience. She didn't even care if Jiho got hurt or angry at her. She just wanted her to see the truth. Because Jiho had been blind for too long now. It felt like Yewon was doing some kind of spell to her so she would be under her control and only. 

 

"It doesn't matter-"

 

"Seunghee please." Hyojung said softly and held Seunghee's hand. 

 

"Yewon was always around so… I didn't want to bother." Yoobin answered shortly. Yewon stared at her emotionlessly. Yoobin avoided her eyes even though she could feel them burning her skin and boring holes in her heart at this point.

 

"But you don't bother." Seunghee stared at Jiho seriously, a done face was formed on her. 

 

"Seriously? When all you do is ing then-"

 

"Am I talking to you?" Jiho raised her voice. Yewon held her hand, trying to calm her down. Seunghee bit her lips hard. She wanted to yell, say something, anything to defend Yoobin and her broken heart but she stayed mute. She held Hyojung's hand hard, trying to calm herself. After all she had discussed about this for too many hours and too many times with Hyojung. She didn't want to make Yoobin feel uncomfortable and she didn't want to disappoint her girlfriend. So she was holding herself back only for those two and no one else. She said,

 

"Just… just know that you're awful! If I was Yoobin I would have abandoned you from a best friend. Which best friend totally ignores their friend like that?"

 

"Are you done?"

 

"No. There's a lot more but I don't think you deserve to hear not even a word. Let's go girls." Seunghee said and dragged Hyojung away. Yoobin didn't move though. Her discussion with Jiho wasn't really over and she didn't feel like leaving, especially when Seunghee had bursted like that. 

 

"I'm sorry." Jiho said and hugged Yoobin. Yoobin trembled awkwardly in her hands. It's been too long since the last time she received a hug from her best friend. It felt too relaxing and familiar, so much that she felt like crying. 

 

"Seunghee is right. I ignored you. I'm sorry. I'll try to fix things. I promise." Jiho finally admitted, now that the other girl was out of earshot. She knew Seunghee was right but she didn't want to give her that satisfaction. 

 

"It's ok." Yoobin said weakly. Her eyes fell on Yewon who was standing behind them and was staring at Yoobin hard. She felt aching as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. 

 

"Come on Binnie." Seunghee said again, warmly. Of course she was warm and friendly to Yoobin. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter