Book 2: Crossed Time

A Parallel World Novel B1: Crossed Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Dharani's life takes an unexpected turn when she is captured by a monster. Weakened and injured, she loses consciousness. When she wakes up, she’s in a grim cell, her memory wiped clean, and she finds herself trapped in a life where she is treated as a slave.


For months, she has been robbed of her identity and struggles to piece together fragments of her past. Her determination to escape from her captors and her desire to recover her lost memories lead her to take a brave risk to run away. She struggles through injuries and exhaustion as she flees into the unknown.


As Dharani runs tirelessly, the world around her blurs into unfamiliar places and dangers. Fueled by sheer willpower, she pushes herself to the brink, evading her captors and defying all odds.


Finally, her body can’t handle the strain anymore, and she seeks refuge in a secluded cave, allowing herself to rest. But as morning arrives, her peace is shattered by a cold sword against .


The man holding the sword is a stranger to her, but there is something about him that feels strangely familiar. Could this mysterious man hold the answers that will finally unveil the truth behind her forgotten memories?

 

*  *  *

 

To read the next chapters, kindly click the link here: https://www.asianfanfics.com/

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter