revert

revert

"Kang Bra?" Sungjin calls.

"Hm, what?" hums Younghyun.

"Let’s eat?" Sungjin asks as he sits on the edge of the table. Younghyun looks up at him and Sungjin raises his brows, blinking in question.

"What about Jaehyung hyung and the others?" asks Younghyun when he leaned back with a sigh on his chair.

Sungjin blinks again, "They’re coming with us."

"Ah, all of us," nods Younghyun.

Sungjin grins, chuckling, "Why? You want just the two of us?"

"I didn’t know, I thought it was a date," Younghyun pouts a bit.

"Let’s go. Just us two," Sungjin taps the table.

"Huh?" Younghyun expressed his surprise. "I thought every one of us?"

"You wanted just the two of us," Sungjin says.

Younghyun his lips and stands up to avoid the older's eyes as he tries and fails to hold back a grin, "No. Let’s bring them along."

Sungjin laughs, "No, really, Kang Bra. Just us two. Where do you want to go?"

Younghyun sighs softly and walks back to Sungjin when he ushers him to come to him, "I don’t know, McDonald’s?"

Sungjin takes his shoulders, turns him around, and wraps his arms around his waist. He put his chin on the younger's shoulder and looked at him, "McDonald’s? Alright. Let’s just wait for them."

Younghyun put a hand on top of his, his fingers playing with Sungjin's fingers. Sungjin frowns a bit. Younghyun playing with Sungjin's fingers became the younger's habit whenever he felt sad or nervous. Still, Younghyun plays with his fingers when he's enjoying his presence or if he’s bored. But looking at his eyes, Sungjin figured he was either sad or nervous.

"Kang Bra? Why?" he asks.

Younghyun hums, "Hm?"

"Are you sad? Or nervous? You play with my finger whenever you feel that way," Sungjin informs.

Younghyun his lips and tossed his head back to rest on Sungjin's shoulder. He sighed, "I don’t know. I feel like something bad is gonna happen in the next few days."

Sungjin's arms around him tightened as he snuggled his head on Younghyun's exposed neck. He breathed in his scent as he closed his eyes, "Don’t think about it. If anything happens, I’m right here, hm?"

Sungjin places a kiss on his neck and Younghyun picks his head back up, sighing.

"I love you," mutters Younghyun, barely audibly.

Sungjin hums deeply against his neck, still breathing the other's scent, "I love you too."

The door opens and Sungjin pulls his head back. Jae enters with a disgusted expression, Younghyun grins. Wonpil enters with a small smile at them, Dowoon enters with spring on his every step.

"Jae, we’re eating out," Sungjin says, taking his arms from Younghyun's waist and Younghyun walks to Dowoon to hug him from behind.

"Hm, you’re not going to let us tag along?" asks Jae.

"Do you want to?" Sungjin grins meaningfully.

"You’re going to flirt again. Fine. I’ll look out for these two," Jae shooed them away.

"We’re just going to McDonald’s!" Younghyun says as he pulls back from Dowoon.

"Hyung, bring me back some fries," Dowoon pleads.

"Okay," Younghyun patted his head. "Fine, we’ll bring you guys some fries!"

Sungjin says exasperatedly when Wonpil frowned and Jae crossed his arms. "Let’s go, Kang Bra."

That was the last time they ever heard him call Younghyun that.


"Sungjin hyung," Younghyun lowly mumbles as he leaned on the older.

Sungjin lets out a sigh before gently pushing the other off him with his body, "What?"

Younghyun frowns, "I’m hungry."

Sungjin continues to focus on his music sheet, "Go order some."

Younghyun frowns deeper and stares at the older silently. He leans back on the wall and props his head up with his hand and continues to stare. Sungjin glanced at him and sighs again before pulling his phone out.

"What do you want?" he asks.

Younghyun kept quiet.

"Yah, what do you want?" Sungjin speaks louder, nudging Younghyun with his thigh.

Younghyun still stares wordlessly, blinking.

Sungjin sighed again and stood up, grabbing his hand, "Let’s go."

Younghyun follows him out of their practice room and to the elevators. It was quiet. Until Younghyun tried to hug the older one from behind.

"Kang, don’t, it’s hot," he said.

Younghyun pulls back instantly and freezes. The last time Sungjin called him by solely his last name was when they had finally come to terms. They were complete opposites and didn't really understand each other so they came off hotly. They are still complete opposites, but they understand the other more than anyone else now.

Now that Younghyun noticed it, Sungjin was cold to him today, since they woke up. Sungjin was quiet and didn't speak much unless he was spoken to. But even then, his replies were short and monotoned. Younghyun passed it off as stress or tiredness so he didn't pay much attention to it. He planned to have the older relax that night by taking over his leadership role and taking care of the rest of the group while Sungjin rested himself.

"Where to?" Sungjin suddenly questions, taking his hand again.

Younghyun lets him. Maybe he's just really stressed. "Aren’t you hungry?"

"Hm, Lotteria?" Sungjin looks back at him.

Younghyun nods. They walked around the parking lot until they located their car. Sungjin takes the driver's seat and Younghyun climbs in on the passenger seat. They strapped their seat belts on and then Sungjin drove off.

"Hyung, drive-through," Younghyun says and shrinks unto his seat when Sungjin stopped the car on the side just to look at him in disbelief.

"Ssi — we could have just ordered — " Sungjin sighs with a single shake of his head before driving again. "What’s your order?"

"1 pc chicken, 1 extra rice, iced tea," Younghyun mumbles and fiddles with his fingers.

"One chicken?" Sungjin glanced at the side mirror. "I thought you’re hungry?"

Younghyun stays quiet.


"Jaehyung hyung," Younghyun called as he entered the older's room.

Jae was in front of his computer, playing a rather intense game of Player Unknown Battlegrounds. Younghyun took another chair and dragged it beside Jae before sitting on it. Jae was in the middle of a crossfire and was struggling to keep hidden by the bushes. Younghyun watches. Jae moves a bit and then his screen pans down, turning black and white.

Younghyun grins and looks at the older who stares at his computer's screen in disappointment. Jae sighs and throws his headset off his head. It hit his keyboard and he crossed his arms before turning to Younghyun.

"Quiet — "

"Rank 53?" Younghyun laughs.

Jae rolls his eyes, "What do you want?"

Younghyun's laughter dies and then he frowns, looking away to the computer.

"Bri? Why?" Jae asks again.

"Sungjin hyung," Younghyun starts. "He’s cold to me."

Jae furrows his brows in confusion, "To you? How did that happen? Bob is weak for you."

Younghyun shrugs, "Lately, he’s easy to get mad."

"Maybe it’s just stress?" Jae suggests.

Younghyun shakes his head, "Pillie and Dowoonie bother him but he doesn’t get mad. He even plays with them sometimes.”

Jae tilts his head, "Really?"

Younghyun nods, "Did I do something?"

Jae sees the younger's eyes glimmer and he knows he's going to cry. He his lips and watches Younghyun bite down strongly on his lip to prevent himself from breaking down.

"Did he mention something to you?" Younghyun sniffs and wipes his eyes before looking tearfully at him. He wipes the tears that continuously stream down his cheeks. "He calls me just by my last name."

Jae felt his heart beat faster. These two were considered as the pillars of the group by the members. If they break up, the group would have a gaping hole in it, even if they stay as a group. It would affect Dowoon the most, probably. Worst, it might tear the group apart.

Jae gulped, "Bri. Bri, I’ll talk to him — "

"No. I just asked you because I thought he mentioned something to you or you have an idea what was bothering him," says Younghyun.

"But Bri, you can’t continue like this," Jae argues.

Younghyun sniffs again and looks down, the corner of his lips lifting a bit for a second, "Maybe he’s getting me ready before he breaks up with me."

"Brian, that can’t happen. Sungjin loves you — "

"Honestly? I can’t feel it lately," Younghyun smiles sadly.

Jae's heart breaks at the pain in the younger's eyes.

"I don’t know, maybe there’s no more love. Maybe I’m the only one left who’s loving," Younghyun looks down at his hands as he fiddles with them. "Maybe he already left, maybe he left me already."

"Bri, wait. What if it really is just stress? What if he just doesn’t get mad at them because they’re the maknaes?" Jae tried.

"Hm," Younghyun hums, uninterested.

"Brian. I’ll talk to him first. Don’t give up just yet — "

"I think he already did — "

"No. He didn’t give up. There’s a reason for this, Brian, just let me talk to him first. Don’t think he doesn’t love you anymore," Jae says.

"Why? Why can’t I think that he doesn’t love me anymore?"

"Because I can’t imagine Sungjin losing his love for you," Jae answers instantly. "Brian, Sungjin fought for your relationship. He opposed the higher-ups for your relationship. One year? If he was going to give up after a year, he won’t fight for it, Bri. And — "

Younghyun looked up at the older when he stopped. He waits patiently.

"And he still looks the same way at you. His eyes are still the same. They’re still different from everything else, Bri. There’s still a smile on his lips whenever you smile or laugh. We see that, Bri. That’s why I can’t imagine him just not loving you suddenly. Even more when you don’t even have a problem," Jae finishes.

"I’ll talk to him first, Bri, okay? I’ll talk to him," Jae added.

Younghyun closed his eyes and nodded with a sigh, "Okay."

"I’ll talk to him right now," Jae declares before standing up.

Younghyun follows him and sees the other three members look over at them when they come out. Sungjin's smile disappears instantly when he sees Younghyun's tear-stained cheeks and glimmering eyes. He jumps up from his spot on the couch and rushes to them. He reaches a hand to Younghyun, but Jae stops him and blocks his way.

"Kang?" Sungjin asks, voice small and laced with confusion.

Jae nudges him back and glances back at Younghyun. The bassist sniffed before looking longingly at Sungjin. Then he turned and walked towards his room. Sungjin tried to follow him but Jae stopped him again, grabbing his shirt and pulling him back. Sungjin snaps his head to the older, eyebrows furrowing and mouth hanging open slightly in surprise.

Jae glares at him before grabbing him into his room. He slammed the door closed and locked it before turning to their leader. He put his hands on his hips and took a deep breath to calm down. Confusion was still obvious on Sungjin's face as he stared at him.

"Sungjin, what's the problem?" Jae questions.

"Huh?" Sungjin tilts his head.

"Brian said you’re cold to him, what’s the problem? Did you fight?" Jae says.

"No," Sungjin shakes his head.

"Tell me the truth, Sungjin — "

"No, we didn’t! I’ll talk to him if we fight," Sungjin argues.

Jae steps closer, sneering, "Then why is he crying to me now, thinking you don’t love him anymore?" Sungjin blinks. "Do you still? Huh, Sungjin? Do you still love — "

"Yes, of course!" Sungjin answers at the speed of light. "I still do. I still love him so much, why?"

"Then why are you getting far? Why do you only call him by his last name like you’re not on good terms?" Jae fires. "Why doesn’t he feel that you still love him anymore? Huh?"

Sungjin looks away and his lips.

"Look at me, Sungjin, answer me. What are you doing?" Jae grabs his shirt.

Sungjin looks back, eyes hard with determination, "I’m stressed."


"Jaehyung hyung," whispers Younghyun when Sungjin and Dowoon left to buy some food. "What did he say?"

"Hm? He’s okay, he’s just stressed," Jae answers carefully. "You’re both still okay. He still loves you."

Younghyun frowns and looks down at the table. All sorts of questions enter his head.

"Why can’t I still feel it? Why didn’t he change? Why does he still call me the same?" Younghyun mutters.

Jae grabs his shoulder and squeezes it reassuringly, "He’ll come back, just wait for him. Sungjin will come back, Bri."

"Brian hyung, Sungjin hyung said in the group chat to stop working," Wonpil suddenly speaks up.

Jae lets go of Younghyun's shoulder and throws an arm around their keyboardist as he peeks into his phone, "Bri, he said get some rest."

"What did he say?" Younghyun mutters, voice cracking very slightly.

"Kang, stop working, get some rest already," Wonpil reads the message to him.

His and Jae's head snapped over to their bassist when they heard a choked sob.

"Hyung?" Wonpil worriedly called when Younghyun bowed his head and put a hand to cover his sobs. "Hyung, why?"

"Bri? Brian, get some rest," Jae says, patting the younger's back and pushing him to sit on the chair that was by the wall so he can lean back.

"Jaehyung hyung, is Brian hyung okay?" Wonpil mumbles.

"He will be. Bri, here," Jae hands a water bottle to the man and assists him because his hands were shaking. "Sungjin and Dowoon are on their way back — "

The door opened and in came Dowoon who was bouncing as he walked in. But he instantly stopped and rushed towards them. He put the plastics of take-outs on the table before leaning over the table to peek at Younghyun.

"Hyung? Hyung, why are you crying?" Dowoon asked worriedly.

Sungjin also rushed over, carefully putting the plastics on the table as well before walking around. He stood beside Younghyun and held his face to make him look at him. Younghyun pulled his face from his hands but Sungjin held it again, thumbs wiping at his tears.

"Kang? Why? What’s the matter?" Sungjin softly asked.

Younghyun breathed out shakily, "."

Sungjin sat on the chair in front of him and held his hands, "Kang?"

Younghyun tried to pull his hands away but Sungjin had a firm grip on them.

"What? What’s the problem? Tell me, Kang," Sungjin carefully demands.

Jae hits his head lightly and mutters, almost inaudibly, "You’re the problem, you idiot."

Sungjin understands then and sighs before pulling Younghyun into an embrace. The younger's body shakes in his arms.

"Hyung."

"Hm," hums the older.

"Hyung, I love you — "

"I love you too," Sungjin pressed a kiss to his temple and rubbed his head, messing his hair up a little.

For some reason, Younghyun cries harder.


"Jaehyung hyung, I quit."

Jae snaps his head to the side where Younghyun now sits in another chair. Someone started shooting at his character, but he didn't move. He stared at Younghyun wide-eyed.

A month had passed since Sungjin changed towards him. Jae had always told him to hold on a little longer, accompanied by an encouraging smile. Sungjin did tell him what was wrong, and it wasn't such a big deal that Younghyun should worry about. But Jae can't tell him what Sungjin told him, so he just tells Younghyun to hold on and wait.

And now, here he was, saying he gives up. On what, Jae doesn't know yet. And he's scared to ask. He doesn't know what the answer's gonna be. Still, he walks past that fear and questions.

"What do you mean?"

Younghyun took a deep breath, "I’ll end it if he doesn’t want to."

Jae's mouth hangs open, "Huh? Brian, I told you to just wait — "

"I don’t want anymore. It hurts already. You’re the one who told me to make sure that laughs should weigh more than tears. The tears weigh more now," Younghyun recalls.

Jae's character in the game dies and Jae turns his body to the younger as he takes a deep breath. He put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed, "Brian, talk to Sungjin first. Please. Talk to him first."

"Why?" Younghyun asks.

"Just talk to him. Now," Jae stands up and pulls him to lead him to the door. "Sungjin! Sungjin, Brian is crying!"

Sungjin instantly emerges from the kitchen, cheeks puffed up with food, and Younghyun thought he looked cute — no. No, he's going to end this now. He shouldn't think about that. Dowoon and Wonpil's heads snapped up from the television to look at Younghyun.

"What's the problem again, Kang?" Sungjin asks as soon as he sees him. He takes his face and wipes his tears with his hands.

Younghyun grabbed one of Sungjin's wrists to stop him and Sungjin frowned after swallowing his food. He blinked confusedly. Jae signals at Sungjin, doing the motion of cutting his head off before walking to the maknaes and joining them in the living room.

"Why?" Younghyun asked firmly.

"Hm?" Sungjin tilted his head, dropping his other hand down and cupping his pocket.

He glanced at Jae and the older understood. He stood up and entered Sungjin's room, coming out after a few seconds. Then he went back to the living room.

"Sungjin, let’s end this," Younghyun lets his wrist go.

Sungjin's lips parted, the maknaes' heads snapped up again to look at them. Jae told them to not look and they obeyed, nervous and scared.

"What? Why, what’s the problem? Wait, let’s talk about it — "

"You really dare to ask what’s wrong when you’re the one who changed?" Younghyun put a hand on his chest and pushed him back when he tried to hold him again.

Sungjin's eyebrows furrowed and Younghyun glared at the invisible question mark on top of the older's head. And then Younghyun breaks, tears streaming down his cheeks again. And Sungjin's heart broke at that.

"What did I do?" Younghyun sobbed airily. "Why did you change? Why do you call me by my last name only? Why did you turn cold? Do you still love me? Because hyung, , I don’t feel it anymore."

Sungjin calms down a bit and kind of rehearses his lines in his head as he his lips and stares at the younger's eyes.

"Is it my fault? Did I do something to you? Tell me, Sungjin hyung, , speak up," cries Younghyun. "Is this what you’ve been waiting for? For me to give up? Did you not want to break it off, do you want it to be me? Did you give up a long time ago already and you’re just waiting for me to quit, too?"

Sungjin wants to answer every question thrown at him but he waits. He knows there's more. After that, he'll speak.

"If you feel nothing anymore, you could have just told me, so we could have started over. So I could have courted you. If you don’t feel anything anymore, you could have just told the truth instead of lying whenever I tell you I love you. Because I still do love you until now," Younghyun bites down on his lip. "But enough, hyung. Let’s end this already."

Sungjin took a deep breath and smiled a little. Younghyun silently wishes he opposes everything.

"Kang," starts Sungjin. "First of all, I still love you. Nothing will change about that. I know I was cold these days but fine, let’s stop."

Younghyun closes his eyes and nods, letting his heart break on its own. He would deal with it later.

"Kang, look at me," Sungjin orders. "Look at me only, Kang."

Sungjin waits for Younghyun to wipe his tears uselessly because they would only be replaced by new tears. And then he looks back up at him.

"I didn’t turn cold to you because I don’t feel anything anymore. Because I still do, Kang," Sungjin says. " I was just stressed, that’s why I was cold."

"Bull," Younghyun chuckles mockingly.

"Let me finish first, wait," Sungjin chuckles back. "Is that what you’re worried about? Is that what you’re scared about? Me calling you by your last name?"

"That’s where we started, hyung — "

"I said let me finish first — "

", when are you going to be finished — "

"If you let me speak again, , Kang," Sungjin grins a bit.

Younghyun keeps quiet then.

Sungjin runs a hand through the hair on the side of Younghyun's head, brushing his fringe out of the way to get a good look at his eyes. He smiles with guilt at the still glimmering orbs.

"I called you by your last name because I was wondering if I would call you different when your last name changes," Sungjin says, eyes flicking to look at Younghyun's both eyes.

Younghyun's eyebrows furrowed. Sungjin finally brings out his left hand that Younghyun didn't even notice was hidden from him. He opens the black box and shows him the content.

"I was stressed over this," says Sungjin. Younghyun gapes at the beauty that the band holds.

It was a simple band. The only decor was the silver lining in the middle of gold. He looks back at Sungjin.

"Nothing will end, Kang. Let’s start a new one," Sungjin was still holding Younghyun's fringes back as he keeps his hand on the side of his head. "I know that we’re not yet okay because we’re in the middle of supposed to be break up but Kang, will you — "

Younghyun embraces him then, forcing him to close the box so the ring wouldn't fall off. "Yes. Yes, you idiot."

Sungjin lets Younghyun bury his face on his neck as he moves his hand from the side of his head and to the back, wrapping his arm around his neck and pulling him closer. He smiled at the sob that escaped the younger's lips.

"You stressed over that?" questions Younghyun.

"I don’t know if you’ll say yes or no," Sungjin replies, pouting a bit.

"You got cold to me because you were stressing over that," Younghyun chuckles and starts swaying then side to side.

Sungjin puts his hand on his nape and fiddles with his hair, "Sorry. I still love you. How will that change when you always bother me?"

"Wah," Younghyun scoffs, Sungjin grins.

He pulled back but kept his arms stretched on his shoulders as he looked at him, eyes full of nothing but love again like how everyone else sees. Younghyun smiled a little.

"You can still call me Kang Bra, though?" he adds. "Even if my last name changes, you can still call me that."

Sungjin shrugs and opens the box again, taking Younghyun's left hand to slide the band on his finger. And then Younghyun suddenly laughs as soon as he puts on the band.

"What?" Sungjin asked.

Younghyun holds his face with both hands, "You’re so cute, you know I love you, why were you scared whether I was going to say yes or no?"

"I don’t know if you’re ready! We’ve just been together for a year!" Sungjin kind of whines. "I wasn’t supposed to do this yet, I was supposed to wait for two or three more years. Or more."

Younghyun smiles fondly.

"You wanted to break up so I did it now. I’m ready but it’s just, I don’t know if you are. We’ve never talked about this so I don’t know if you stand in this," Sungjin adds. "And I also don’t know if you want to end up with me or not."

Younghyun frowns then, "Of course, I do, why won’t I?"

Sungjin sighs and puts his hands on Younghyun's waist, gently squeezing, "You want a kid, right?"

"Don’t you want one, too?" Younghyun says.

"Yes, but I love you. It’s okay for me to — " Sungjin stops and his lips before taking a deep breath.

"I love you too," Younghyun caresses his cheeks with his thumbs. "We can adopt, hyung. If you’re fine with it because I am. But — "

"I don’t need my child to be blood-related to me, as long as I’m with you," Sungjin sighs with a smile. "We’re not blood relatives with Dowoon but we still treat each other as family."

"I thought I’m your kid, Brian hyung?" Dowoon yells from the living room and Sungjin and Younghyun chuckle before mutually agreeing to join the rest of the band.

"Yeah, congrats!" Jae cheers. "I told you, you should talk to him first!"

"Thanks," grins Younghyun.

"Did you cry, Dowoon-ah, Pil — why are you crying?" laughs Sungjin.

"We thought you’re going to break up!" says Wonpil. "And then you proposed so we cried harder."

"Jaehyung, you know what to do if you want to make Wonpil cry," Sungjin grins widely and dodges the older's hand when he reaches out to slap him on the head.

Younghyun put his arms around Dowoon as they stood behind the couch. Sungjin smiled as he watched him. And he decides.

"Kang Bra," he calls silently and nods with a smile when Younghyun looks at him. "Let’s adopt."

Younghyun grins and nods back before slightly tightening his hold on Dowoon.


"Sungjin hyung!" Younghyun yells. "Yah, Sungjin hyung!"

"What, what?!" Sungjin runs into the living room from the kitchen.

"I just realized you have your name inside my ring," mumbles Younghyun as he turned the ring around on his fingers. "There’s also the date of our monthsary before."

Sungjin sighed, "I thought something happened. You’re so noisy, the twins are sleeping."

Younghyun stands up from the couch and takes his wedding ring, looking at the inside. He sees the same date and his name, 'Younghyun'. He smiled at that.

"Why not Brian?" questioned Younghyun as he returned the ring.

Sungjin wore it again, "What? I want Younghyun."

"Then you call me Kang Bra?" Younghyun raised a brow.

"You want me to call you Younghyun?" Sungjin raises a brow back.

Younghyun shakes his head, "I was just wondering why you put Younghyun."

"That was the first thing that came to mind. And Younghyun is what’s written in our marriage certificate," Sungjin says and looks toward the opening door.

Two toddlers came out, rubbing their eyes with their hands as they yawned.

"Appa, we're hungry," the boy whines sleepily.

"Hyung, they’re hungry," Younghyun looks at the older.

Sungjin raised his brow again, "He said appa. Isn’t that you? They call me abeoji."

He laughed when Younghyun slapped his arm. Younghyun picks the boy up, the girl goes to Sungjin and makes grabby hands at him. Sungjin picks her up as well. They started to walk towards the kitchen but stopped and whipped their heads to the door connected to their neighboring house.

"Where are you going? To the kitchen? I’m hungry, toooo!"

"Dowoonie hyung [oppa]!" the twins cheer, wiggling to get out of Sungjin and Younghyun's hold.

They let them down. Dowoon crouches down with a smile and hugs both kids when they run to him. Sungjin crossed his arms as Jae and Wonpil also came through the door and crouched with Dowoon.

"Why do they call Dowoon as hyung or oppa and Jaehyung and Wonpil as samchon?" Sungjin asks Younghyun with furrowed brows.

"Dowoon said they’re like his siblings," Younghyun shrugged.

"You really treat Dowoon as your child, don’t you?" Sungjin chuckles.

"You do too. You even act more like a parent to him than me," Younghyun retorts, Sungjin grins fondly. "Let’s go, let’s cook. We have five children to feed."

"Why did we split houses when we still eat together?" Sungjin wondered out loud as they washed their hands.

"No one wants to split houses. Isn’t that why they’re still connected? We split it just so the kids can play while we work. We won’t be able to get in here without going through the other house anyway so it’s still like one big house," Younghyun says.

"Hm. I don’t want to put doors in this house, this is okay. Someone could break in while we were in the other house and the twins are here," Sungjin mumbles.

Younghyun smiled at that. He takes a step closer to the older, grabs his chin, and parts his mouth before giving him a short kiss, tongue brushing the other's for a second. Sungjin has kissed back out of habit whenever Younghyun does that but it still leaves him breathless and dazed. So, before he knew it, Younghyun was walking around him to get to the refrigerator.

He grabbed his wrist when he walked past him and Younghyun looked at him. "Kang Bra, don’t do that whenever we have to do something, , my body gets hot."

Younghyun looks down at his body and grins before looking away, "We can deal with that later. After lunch. We can leave the twins to them."

Sungjin tightens his hold on his wrist before letting him go, "Later, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I still have such a strong effect on you — "

"Shut up or else, I’ll bring you to the bedroom," Sungjin snaps.

Younghyun grins wider, "The twins are hungry. You’re going to put that first?"

"That’s why you should stop," Sungjin gripped the edge of the table as he took a deep breath to calm down.

"Why don’t I just cook? Can you still endure it? Why don’t you just wait in the bedroom, I’ll tell Jaehyung hyung to eat at theirs?" Younghyun runs a hand through Sungjin's hair.

Sungjin grabs him by his waist and kisses him hungrily for a few seconds before pulling back, "No, let’s cook first."

Younghyun smiles and agrees. Sungjin is such a family man and he loves it.

 

--