hugs

hugs

"Hyung, hug me."

Sungjin furrowed his brows before turning to his left and putting his hand on the younger's hip while fixing his arm under Younghyun's head.

"I said, hug me."

Sungjin sighs and puts his arm around his waist, "You're so high maintenance."

"Mhm, and when I don't whine to you, you act like a baby asking for it," Younghyun retorts, arm putting itself over his arm that was on his waist, hand holding his and fingers lacing together.

"I don't."

"You do. You pout and turn sulky," Younghyun insists.

Sungjin scoffed.

"Hug me tighter."

Sungjin pulls back and groans, "Kang Bra, please go back to sleep."

"I can't, I'm cold. The blanket's not doing anything. So hug me," Younghyun whines and looks back at him with a frown.

Sungjin glares, eyebrows furrowed as he looked at him. Then he turned his head away, "It's in your mind, go to sleep."

Younghyun looked away and curled to himself, frowning. Seconds later, Sungjin feels his arm getting wet. He opened his eyes and picked his head up a little from his pillow. He moved closer to peek at Younghyun over his shoulder. He's always so vulnerable at these times of the night. Younghyun had his eyes closed, hands on his chest as he curled up further into himself. Sungjin lies back down and stares at the back of Younghyun's head. Then Younghyun shivered before his hands rubbed his arms, hissing.

Sungjin sighed and pulled the blanket up to their shoulders before moving closer to the younger, his chest touching Younghyun's back. He wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him back to him, his hold tightening a bit. He brought his other hand and wrapped it around Younghyun's front to reach his shoulder as Sungjin buried his face on Younghyun's nape.

He breathed in his scent deeply, "Stop crying."

Younghyun sniffed, hands gently holding his arm that was around his chest. "Are you getting tired of me constantly wanting your attention? I'm sorry. I'll try to stop — "

"No. Don't stop. I'm not tired. Keep asking," Sungjin murmured against his hair.

Younghyun sniffed again and let his arm go, "Oh, that's right. You don't like these kinds of things. You hate skinship."

Sungjin only hummed and pulled him even closer if possible, "I can stay like this forever."

Younghyun relaxed in his arms, feet now tangling with his.

"You're really cold. Should I turn the heater up a bit?" Sungjin inquired.

"But you won't hug me anymore."

"I still will."

"But it'll get too hot and we'll sweat."

"Hm, you're not too cold anymore?"

"No, you're really a bear, your hug is warm."

Sungjin chuckled, pulling back to grin as he rubbed his eyes a bit. Younghyun smiled a bit to himself, kind of bitterly.

"Hyung," he whispers and Sungjin's hug is back, the older one humming to him. "What if…"

"What if what?" Sungjin inquired.

"What if others… need a hug… because they're cold?" Younghyun trails.

"What are you saying?" Sungjin sighed. "Are you asking if I would hug them too?"

Younghyun stayed quiet and fixed his head a bit on Sungjin's arm.

"Kang Bra? Is that what you're wondering?" Sungjin asks again.

"Kind of…," Younghyun mumbled.

"I always wear either a jacket or a sweater. I'll just give that to them," Sungjin answers. "Or a coat. Why?"

"Nothing, just wondering," Younghyun says.

"I don't like skinship, Kang Bra, you just said it a while ago," Sungjin reminds. "I don't even like the members touching me."

"I'm one of the members — "

"And I whine if I don't get your attention so shut up and go back to sleep please."

Younghyun obeyed with a genuine smile on his lips.