Chap 8

Experience Love (Jensoo Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truthfully, the life of high society is kept secret especially those from old money. They pay millions to keep their privacy. There is also the nouveau-riche also known as the new rich, they tend to be flashy and show off their wealth they are like the extroverts of high society. They are the stereotypical rich that most of the world knows about and base their knowledge about the rich on them. Though not everyone follows this stereotype. Jisoo, Seulgi, and Wendy's families come from old money.

Jisoo's family, the Kim's were once a merchant family before joining the ranks of nobility in the early 1700s, though after becoming part of nobility they didn't stray far from their true nature as merchants and expanded their business throughout the country. In the early 1800s, the Kim's started to expound their business in the entire Asian continent investing business here and there. In the 1900s the Kim's moved to Europe and began to invest in the European market in the 1920's they began to invest in the middle east market. When World War 2 started the Kim's returned to Seoul South Korea and there they aided their country throughout the war and when the war ended, they invested their money to help the development of their country. In the 1950's they started investing in the American Market. The Kim Group of Investments (KGI) is a renowned international investment company owned by them and they are also well-known investors in the business world.

Wendy's family, the Son's was once a noble clan of scholars and doctors that dates back to the early 1500s wherein the females of the clan are either doctors or herbalists. The males serve as scholars or ministers of the country. They had followed this family tradition till today and had only expanded into business in the early 1800s. Their company Son's Group of Pharmaceuticals (SGP) has now multiple international hospitals and labs under its belt.

Seulgi's family, the Kang's was once a clan that had been serving the country's military since the late 1400s. Due to the second world war, they had lost almost all their clan members with only the main branch remaining, and with their war spoils they started up a security agency company with the help and investment of KGI. It became internationally known by the early 1990s. The company is called Kang International Security Agency (KISA).

 

The three had been raised up in such a society where family prestige and honor must be maintained well and, in the end, they had aged (mentally) older than most people their age and act like they're 45. Like going to parties but instead of socializing with the younger generation, they'd end up socializing with the parents or grandparents instead. So, it made their elders happy and fully support them when they asked if they could learn to blend in with their peers and go to school instead of their usual homeschool. Though with the condition that they would be monitored by a security team every time they go out of their house.

 

After arriving at her apartment, Jisoo contacted Albert to arrange her barista agenda for her.

SEOUL SOUTH KOREA 6:30 PM

@LilMissKim:
"Hey Al, can you contact butler moon for me?"
"Tell him to buy a café for me so that I can use my barista skills there."
"Also ask him when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter