Chap 3

Experience Love (Jensoo Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAP 3

 

 

It was 6 am in the morning when Jisoo woke up, and like usual, the first thing Jisoo does is her morning rituals, followed by checking her phone which currently had 2 messages from her grandfather and from the group chat to which she replied respectively.

 

 

NEW YORK USA 4:30PM
@Gramps:
"Good morning darling."
"Enjoy your day today."
"I love you."

 

SEOUL SOUTH KOREA 6:45AM
@DarlingJisoo:
"Thanks gramps."
"I love you too."

 

SEOUL SOUTH KOREA 6:47AM
@Turtlerabbit:
"Good morning gals."
*sends pic of gramps' letter
"I don't have any ride so either we walk or one of you is offering one."

 

@Olaf:
"Sorry Ji, me and Seul had been commuting ever since class started."
"Grandpa said it's for our own sake and that we need to learn some independence."

 

@Bear:
"My folks also said the same thing."

 

@Turtlerabbit:
"Why are you guys up so early? Its Sunday today, there's no school."

 

@Bear:
"Yeah, but you know our strict parents."

 

@Olaf:
"Yup! Plus grandpa always says 'The early bird gets the early worms', it's quite tiring hearing that quote over and over again but if I don't get up early, they'll send me to the Kang's for discipline training."

 

@Bear:
"It's not that bad once you get used to it. You should know Ji, both of us went through the discipline training."

 

@Turtlerabbit:
"I still practice it though."

 

@Olaf:
"I feel bad for both of you..."

 

@Bear:
"Anyways, me and Wendy will be there by 8AM"

 

@Turtlerabbit:
"Then I better get going and prepare breakfast."

 

@Olaf:
"Alright see you later."

 

@Bear:
"See you later"

 

@Turtlerabbit:
"See you guys later."

 

 

After messaging her friends, Jisoo went to the kitchen and prepared some bacon and eggs with hot chocolate for breakfast. When Jisoo said that everything was prepared for her, everything was prepared for her, her school bag was already equipped with things she needed, her closet was filled with tailored clothes, shoes, accessories and jewelry, her safe located behind a large painting in her room was filled with stacks of cash amounting to ₩10B, the kitchen was full of food that'll last her for a month, etc.

 

After breakfast, Jisoo immediately washed the dishes, then she went to her walk in closet and change her indoor clothes to a pair of jeans, a grey hoodie and sneakers. She also went and chose an anti-theft backpack where she placed in a cheque book, a bottle of water, her wallet and cash worth (KRW)₩11,792,000 which is equivalent to (USD)$10,000. It had always been a custom for Kim's to have cash in their pockets so for Jisoo, carrying $10,000 around is a normal thing to do. It was already 7:45AM when Jisoo finished preparing so she decided to go down to the lobby to wait for her best friends, and to her surprise they were already there.

 

"Wow, you're early." Jisoo said as she approached her friends whe were loung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter