Chap 5

Experience Love (Jensoo Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAP 5

Jennie...

It was one wild Sunday night for Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and her friends for they had partied like wild American teenagers on a Friday night. They had danced and drank till they could barely stand, luckily for them, they had chauffeurs that would drive them back to their respective homes safely. It was because of the party that Jennie had woken up splitting headache the next day. "Urgh... What time is it?" Jennie said as grabbed her alarm clock to check the time, she had expected to wake up late but to her surprise she had woken up at 6:45AM, 15 minutes before her alarm rings signaling for her to prepare for class. Jennie turned off her alarm before it would go off, ignored the fact that she woke up early, also the fact that she still has a splitting headache and decided to go back to sleep, but after 10 minutes of failing on trying to fall asleep, she decided to get up and drink some pain killers to stop the headache and just prepare for school.

When Jennie went down to their house's kitchen she was surprised to see her mother, Kim Chaerin(*Lee Chaerin/CL*) preparing breakfast and her father, Kim Seunghyun(*Choi Seunghyun/T.O.P*) sitting by the kitchen counter reading the newspaper. Jennie's parents are big shots in the entertainment world and are always busy that they barely spend time together as a family, so seeing her parents in the kitchen weirded her out to the point where she just froze and stared at them, skeptical if they were real or just her imagination. "I think I drank too much last night." Jennie thought.

"Good morning sweetheart, come and join us for breakfast." Upon noticing her daughter, Chaerin greeted her with kiss on the cheek and with that Jennie unfroze. "Um... What are you doing?" Jennie said skeptical to which Chaerin found cute. "Preparing breakfast silly." Chaerin said chuckling at her daughter's cuteness. "I know that, what I mean is what are you guys doing here, shouldn't you be at a shoot or something?" Jennie asked unsure of what's going on . "Well me and your mother will be on hiatus for a month, to have some family time." Seunghyun said as she placed down his newspaper and went to kiss Jennie's cheeks. The news made Jennie enthusiastic making her forget about her splitting headache.

Though Jennie acts like a rebellious teenager towards her parents, she can't deny the fact that she loves them. Plus her parents are totally cool with her being a rebellious teenager, as they believe it's a part of her growing up and that one day when she finds her significant other half, she'd change for the better.

The family of 3 enjoyed their breakfast especially Jennie, when she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter