one and only.

mine.

 

Last Dream Before Sunrise ­– Poemme. 

“Baby, are you ready?”

The blonde-haired male in question spun around to look at the owner of the voice that spoke with such affection laced into his words. Jimin felt his heart nearly stop when he took in the sight of the man he called his- Jeon Jungkook. The younger male had just taken a shower before changing, his hair slightly dampened as water droplets danced from the side of his face down to his neck.

Jimin felt a pink blush bloom onto his cheeks after he glanced down and noticed Jungkook was wearing a silky-looking white dress shirt, his body a beautiful silhouette under the slightly translucent fabric. How dare he go outside looking like this? Does he realize people can see his body? The flustered boy bit on his lip in thought, no actual malice behind his words, just the typical jealousy that stems from having a hot partner. At this point his mind had gone into it's own world, only brought back to earth by a swift slap to the by his one and only.

“What are you doing? Distracted by how hot I am?” Jungkook wasn’t oblivious to the blush on his boyfriend’s cheeks, the sight of it instantly making him smirk. Jimin could only snort at the younger’s words, poking his chest in retaliation. “Psh, you wish! What made you wear a shirt like that anyway? It’s see-through!”

The taller male glanced down at his shirt before looking back up at Jimin, meeting his gaze once again as his simper deepened. “I gotta look good for my side hoes, duh.”

Jimin huffed at his boyfriend’s words, something he usually did when he said something silly like that. Because Jimin knows Jungkook is only his, and he is only Jungkook’s. That’s how it will always be.

As the older male looked into the younger’s eyes, he saw his own reflection staring back at him- and it made sense. The thought of Jungkook being able to see himself reflected in the smaller male’s eyes made Jimin giddy. I’ve made a home in his eyes because he’s all I want to see, and I know he wants to see me. A love returned in full, reflected in each other’s irises.

This is the man Jimin will marry one day. Without a doubt. Sometimes that realization overwhelms him but doesn’t surprise him, not with how much love he has for the younger man.

“You’re doing it again.”

Jungkook was bragging about how many hoes he had when he realized the boy he was trying to tease wasn’t even listening. Jimin crashed back to reality and immediately jumped on his man, hugging his neck and bringing their lips together. He took all of his love and his affection, his promises and his weaknesses and strengths, and put it all into that single kiss.

“I love you.” Jimin breathed out after the two pulled away, his cheeks even pinker than before as he gazed into his lover’s eyes. He felt hands slide under his thighs before a soft breath tickled Jimin's neck, Jungkook whispering “I love you too” into his baby’s ear before laying him on the bed, whatever plans for the day forgotten as they lost themselves into each other’s presence.

 

 

 

ending note. feeling incredibly single right now how bout y'all. anyway, this is very much a ooey gooey corny lil drabble but i really needed something positive to write, i'm hoping anyone that comes across it will at least crack a smile or feel a bit lighter. please take care and thank you for reading! — nebular.