Mother and son

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saem was twelve and he was used to his father's absence in his life.

The boy woke up late on a Saturday and screamed in panic, calling his mother.

Moonbyul ran from the yard to her son's bedroom and found the boy sitting in bed with an expression of terror.

______ What happened?_____ The 32-year-old woman asked with concern.

______ Mom! Mom! What's happening to me?____ The boy started crying.

  _____ Why, sweetie? What are you talking about?

Saem slowly stood up and uncovered his crotch area, showing a completely rigid member.

The mother had to use all her self-control not to laugh because she understood his fear.

 _____ Do you think this is serious? Will be like this forever? _____ Saem was almost crying.

______ Honey, this is just a natural process when boys start becoming men. There will be moments in which you will be like this after waking up. Others, when you see someone that is attractive in your eyes.

_____ What??? I will look at a girl and my thing will go up??? Oh my God!_____ The boy covered his face.

Once again, the mother held her smile:

_____ A girl or anyone you like that way. Well, I don't have a but I assume you will learn to deal with it as time goes by. At first, your member will be really sensitive and then...I hope...You will figure out how to avoid some embarrassments. I guess your body and mind will have to become a team.

_____ Mom, I don't like anyone. I'm just 12. Why is it this way now?

_____ Do you feel like peeing?

 _____ I think so.

 ______ This is one of the reasons for a boy to wake up like that. Okay, remember it's not relaxed. So you have to be careful while peeing. Otherwise, it will reach your face, the wall, everywhere.

______ Oh damn! Mom, this is a mess..._____ The boy ran towards the bathroom.

Moonbyul took the chance to laugh a little and waited outside the door.

_____ Mom...

_____ Yes?

_____ I'm sorry...

_____ It's okay, honey.

_____ I'm gonna clean it.____ Saem said with humiliation.

_____ I appreciate that. I know it was an accident. But you must learn how to deal with your own struggles._____ The farmer commented with a tender voice.

_____ Yeah, I get it.

_____ I can still help you though.

_____ Nah, it's okay. Thank you for explaining what was that.

_____ No problem. I love you, baby.

_____ Love you too._____ The 12-year-old responded before taking a shower.

The mother got back to the yard thinking about how fast time went by.

____ x ____

_____ Mom...

_____ Yes, darling? _____ Moonbyul was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

_____ You don't love my father, do you?_____ 15-year-old Saem asked while standing at the door.

Sighing, the farmer finished chopping some tomatoes and turned her head to look at her son.

_____ No, sweetie.

_____ Have you ever loved each other?

_____ I don't think so._____ The skinny woman responded with honesty.

_____ So why did you get married?

_____ Hmmm...Your grandfathers wanted a deal and I wanted a baby.

Saem didn't seem surprised at all. Just a bit reflexive.

_____ Okay. But after all this time, why didn't you guys go separate ways. It's not like we are a family. My father cheats on you all the time. You know it, don't you?

_____ Yes, I do. And it doesn't bother me. About a divorce, it would be a waste of money. Your father is like a ghost. Or furniture. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter