Wait for Me

Wait for Me

"I'm sorry Hyungsik. I don't love you. We're finished." Hyungsik started crying. Heechul turned away and started walking off. Hyungsik dropped to the ground. "Heechul-hyung..." Hyungsik pulled out his phone and called his best friend Junyoung. Junyoung arrived a few minutes later and found Hyungsik sitting on the ground crying. He ran over and hugged Hyungsik. "What happened?" Hyungsik cuddled into Junyoung. "He left me hyung." Junyoung Hyungsik's hair until he stopped crying. "Come on, lets get you home." Junyoung stood up and pulled Hyungsik to his feet. He took him to his car and drove him home.

A few days later Hyungsik was feeling a little better. He was out shopping with his other best friend Kwanghee. They were laughing together and just as they were crossing the road a car came speeding aling the road. Kwanghee jumped out the way and turned to grab Hyungsik but the car had already hit Hyungsik and sped off. Kwanghee ran over to Hyungsik, who was lying in the middle of the road in a pool of blood. Kwanghee pulled out his phone and called for an ambulance. The ambulance came and took Hyungsik, who was drifting in and out of conciousness, to the hospital.

The next thing Hyungsik knew he was standing in the emergency room at the hospital, looking over the doctors working on someone. Hyungsik didn't want to watch so he left the hospital. He walked to the park that he used to go to all the time, before he met Heechul. He sat down on a bench and sighed. He tried to think of how he ended up standing in the emergency room. The last thing he remembered was crossing the road with Kwanghee. He had been sitting there for about an hour when a young man came and sat on the bench beside him. The man turned to him and smiled. "Hey, I'm Kevin." Hyungsik smiled back. "Hi, I'm Hyungsik." Kevin sat on the bench for a while, talking to Hyungsik. Hyungsik got a little confused at one point after a couple walked past them muttering about crazy people talking to themselves. Hyungsik didn't give it another thought and went back to his conversation with Kevin.

Hyungsik was enjoying himself when he felt a searing pain run through his head. He yelled out in pain, grabbing his head. The last thing he saw was Kevin's worried face before everything went black. As Hyungsik out Kevin saw him fade away. Kevin had been able to see ghosts for as long as he could remember. He was lost in thought until someone sat next to him. He looked up to see a girly looking boy staring at him. The girly boy smiled and moved closer. "Hey handsome, I'm Heechul. I've seen you coming here for a few weeks now." Kevin forced himself to smile at Heechul. He found Heechul to be a little creepy. "Hello." Kevin then excused himself and walked away. Heechul frowned, he didn't like to be ignored.

The next time Hyungsik found himself at the park. He wandered if he was going crazy, he kept finding himself in stange places with no memory of the time inbetween. He walked around the park, everyone he said hello to ignored him. He walked around for a while longer before he recognised Kevin. Kevin noticed Hyungsik and waved to him. Hyungsik smiled and ran to Kevin. "Kevin-hyung!" Kevin smiled and tried to ruffle Hyungsik's hair, finding himself pleasantly surprised when he found he could touch him. They sat talking for a while and Kevin felt a strange feeling. He liked sitting with Hyungsik and he missed him when he faded.

Hyungsik suddenly felt the need to go and see Heechul, even though they finished. He decided that it could wait until later, he was enjoying him time there with Kevin. He laid his head on Kevin's shoulder. A while later Kevin gently nudged Hyungsik. "I'm sorry. I have to leave now." Hyungsik smiled. "It's okay hyung. Have a nice night." Kevin smiled and ruffled Hyungsik's hair. "You too." He walked away. Hyungsik walked to Heechul's house. He managed to sneak into Heechul's house and into Heechul's room. Heechul was fast asleep in his bed. Hyungsik walked to the side of Heechul's bed. He touched Heechul's hand gently. Then Heechul started tossing and turning. Hyungsik decided to leave.

Heechul continued tossing and turning before screaming Hyungsik's name and sitting up. He had just had a nightmare about Hyungsik. Heechul was feeling a little guilty, he was the one who was driving the car that ran over Hyungsik. He shook it off. However every night Heechul had the same nightmare about Hyungsik, but every night Heechul brushed it off.

Kevin wandered around the park looking for Hyungsik. He sighed when, after the second trip around the park, he still couldn't find him. Eventually Hyungsik showed up and Kevin hugged him. They sat on the bench like usual. Kevin turned to Hyungsik. "I was wondering what happened to you." Hyungsik looked at him confused. "What do you mean hyung?" Kevin just looked at him. "You mean you don't know you're a ghost?" Hyungsik gasped. "I'm a ghost? Does that mean I'm dead?" Kevin pulled Hyungsik into a hug. "I'm sorry Hyungsik. I don't know." Hyungsik started crying. Kevin Hyungsik's back. "Hyungsik, try to wake up." Hyungsik looked at him before closing his eyes and concentrating on trying to wake up. Kevin smiled sadly as Hyungsik faded again.

Kevin started searching all the hospitals in the area. He eventually found one with a patient called Hyungsik. He walked to the room and knocked on the door. A young man opened the door and looked at him. "Can I help you?" Kevin smiled at him. "Hello, my name is Kevin. This might sound a little crazy but I saw a ghost a few days ago and he told me his name was Hyungsik. I just found this hospital and it's the only one with a patient with the name Hyungsik. I just wanted to know if it was him." The young man just stared at him. "I'm Kwanghee, Hyungsik's best friend. Yeah that does sound a little crazy. Come in and you can see if it's him. He's unconcious right though." Kwanghee stood back and let Kevin enter the room. Kevin walked over to the bed and looked at the young man in it. Kevin gave a small smile as he recognised him as the ghost he met.

Kwanghee walked up behind him. "Us he the one you saw?" Kevin turned to face him. "Yeah, he looks a little different with all the machines around him. What happened to him? He told me he didn't remember." Kwanghee sighed and sat down in the chair by the bed. "We were out shopping. I was trying to cheer him up after his boyfriend broke up with him. We were crossing the road when a car came speeding along the road and hit him. The worst thing was that they didn't even slow down, they just drove on." Kevin oatted Kwanghee on the shoulder and handed him a tissue. Kwanghee hadn't realised he was crying.

A small groan from the bed caught their attention. They looked at Hyungsik to find him blinking his eyes, trying to get used to the light. Kwanghee quickly stood up and took Hyungsik's hand. "Hyungsik! Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Hyungsik blinked again before he smiled as he recognised one of his best friends. "Kwanghee-hyung." Hyungsik turned his head and caught sight of Kevin. He gasped in shock as he recognised him. "I thought it was just a dream." He whispered as Kevin came closer. Kevin shook his head as he sat on the edge of the bed. "It wasn't a dream. If I had to guess I would say you could astro-project, which means an ability to move your soul. This could have been because you were unconcious." Hyungsik still looked a little confused but he smiled at Kevin. "I'm glad you're real and not just a dream. I would have been very upset if it had all been a dream." Kwanghee Hyungsik's hair. "Do you remember anything about the accident?" Hyungsik shook his head. "No, I don't remember anything. The last thing I remember is crossing the road with you."

Kwanghee sat and explained everything to Hyungsik, who got upset hearing about it. After a few more days in the hospital Hyungsik was allowed to go home. They found out that the driver of the car was Hyungsik's ex-boyfriend Heechul. Heechul had confessed to the police after having nightmares about it every night untiil his guilt became too much. And Hyungsik finally found happiness with his new boyfriend Kevin after they found the experience of meeting while Hyungsik was a ghost had brought them closer than they thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeonghaseyo

This is a short story that I did for my creative writing class and I thought I would post it here to see what other people think.

My teacher loved it hehe

My first ZE:A fan fiction ^^

Comments are appreciated and loved :)

 

HangengHenryZhouMi xx