FINAL

Kyuuu~ Help Me~

 

 

a/n : the bold words it means chinese language


 

(SUNGMIN POV)

I pouted look at all this chinese stuff!!! Yeah I joined Super Junior-M about 2 weeks ago and still I can’t understand this at all!!! Well eunhyuk must have a ‘private’ lesson with donghae... I want ask Siwon but he go out for a shoot, Ryewook alredy back to korea because he have something to do. Ok I want ask Zhoumi or Hendry to teach me.

“Mimi~~~ can you help me?” I call Zhoumi with my aegyo. Hendry stare at me then pout.

“sorry min~ I already promise to Hendry. We will go to my house.” Then both of them leave me alone stunned. I pouted (again). They are so mean. I keep thinking when very worst idea come to my mind. Two words... Cho Kyuhyun. Just him who can help me. I walked to his room and passing the living room and see haehyuk couple learn about chinese stuff.

“ok hyukkie~ if someone ask you (speak in chinese) are you in date with someone? , you should answer them yes, I dating Donghae~ for all my live ^^ and try use your aegyo, ok?”. Donghae said while storking Eunhyuk hair.

“Hae~~~ can you repeat that again?”. Eunhyuk said use his aegyo (a/n : can’t imagine hyuk’s aegyo). Instead answer Eunhyuk, Donghae hug Eunhyuk and they cuddle and kiss kiss in the living room. Weeew~ I believing myself not study with them. =3=

I arrived infront of Kyuhyun room, yeah when we are live in china we have separate room. I knocked the door.

“Kyuuu~~ are you inside? Can I come in?” I pekeed from the door.

“ooh Sungmin hyung! Just come in... what happend?” he ask kindly. Well I kind of nervous if Kyuhyun already being kind.

“can you teach me this chinese stuff”. I handed him my paper, he stared at ,me. Thinking. And then... smirk. Oh I hate it so much when he smirk! Something bad must came to me~

 

(KYUHYUN POV)

I’m in my room trying to sleep when I hear a knock in my door.

“Kyuuu~~ are you inside? Can I come in?” and then that bunny head pekeed from the door. He look so adorable (>////<). Hihihi my minnie always being that adorable since we first meet. Well you guys must know that I in love... yeah very handsome guy with his kind heart Cho ‘Handsome’ Kyuhyun already in love with someone and can you guess it who?? No other than Lee Sungmin. Donghae hyung and Eunhyuk hyung already know it and they force me to hurriedly confress but it was hard you know! I can’t talk propertly if I’m with him. Huh it kind embarrased me.

“ooh Sungmin hyung! Just come in... what happend?” I ask kindly. He seems to shocked because I ask him so kindly.

“can you teach me this chinese stuff”. He handed me his paper. I see that paper and it was chinese I keep thinking and suddenly very smart idea come to my mind. I’m gonna confress to you baby~ just wait and see. I smirking, he look scared but I manage it with very kind(?) smile.

“sure~ let’s go to living room. This place too dark.” I held his hand but he stopped me.

“Donghae and Eunhyuk already in there. You surely doesn’t want to see that lovey-dovey coupke” he said pouting.

 

***

 

 

“oooh~ so that words sound like that~”. Minnie smile and repeat what I say. Well it almost one hour and I still don’t know how to confress to him. It kind stress me but remember Cho ‘Handsome’ Kyuhyun! You are man! Don’t give up!

 

 

 

(SUNGMIN POV)

 

Its already one hour and I can’t keep my eyes far from him. Well even know he is very evil but I like him. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk said I should confress first... but you know I’m so deathly embarassed so I keep silent until now. While he busy speaking I stare at him. He is so handsome... his brown hair look so soft. His eyebrow look fit with his not so round eyes. His nose... awww (>////<) and his lips look tempting so soft~ huuuuh I blushed at my mind.

“Sungmin Hyung! Are you listen to me?” he ask me suddenly make me shock. I lowered my head and blushing.

“Sorry~ daydreaming... w-well... wh-whaat is... th-thi-this?” god I suttering.

(KYUHYUN POV)

He suttering? Why his face look red? Are he blushing? He ask me about one chinese song lyric... I looked at that lyric and stunned... it fit me perfectly!!!

“(speak in chinese) I love from the first time I lay my eyes on you~ I can’t help to look at your beautiful eyes everyday~ I want protecting you and held your hand~ so please accept me~ accept my heart~ my love... my heart...my body... my soul everything for you~ I can leave you and please don’t leave me~ so please answer me... be honest with your feeling~ would you kiss me and accept me asthe one? Will you be my lover?” he stunned and ask me again.

“Kyuuuu~ speak korean!!! I can’t understand I...” I pecked his lips and he froze.

“Lee Sungmin~ I love you~ will you my boyfriend Lee sungmin??” I ask him. That lyric give a power to me! Yessss finally Cho ‘Handsome’ Kyuhyun confress. I held his hand and he crying.

“minnie~ why did you crying? Am I do something bad? I didn’t mean that I....” he hug me.

“I LOVE YOU TOO~” he shouted to me but it makes him more adorable. I smiled and kiss his forehead. He sobbed a little.

“Kyuu~ I’m tired~ can we sleep now?” he ask rubbed his eyes. Awwww... so adorable and cute!!! ^^ I pinched his cheek and hug him. Carried him to my bed and we lay next to each other cuddling.

“sleep tight my love~” I sang and we drove to dreamland.

Outside of the room...

(AUTHOR POV)

Donghae and Eunhyuk smile infront of Kyuhyun’s room.

“honey~ like I said we shouldn’t worry with them. I sure Kyuhyun will be a man.” Donghae said storking Eunhyuk hair.

“but... I just want to support them” Eunhyuk pouting to Donghae. Donghae smile and hug Eunhyuk.

“well I hope they will be forever like us” Donghae kiss Eunhyuk lips. And they go to their room~ sleeping...