Rain, Hot Chocolote and Cuddle

Rain, Hot Chocolote and Cuddle

Megumi pinched the bridge of his nose, slightly winching at the pain it caused. It’s been three hours since Sukuna left home to do groceries shopping though it was nearly impossible going out in this weather. The storm rumbling outside, came with a sepia hint to the silver black sky, as if it already knew the winds and rain it wrought would echo for eternity. The storms grew vast, surging as the spring melt river, the air in tight eddies; its playful vortices unaware of their own strength. 

This will be a long day, he thinks as his emerald orbs stared deeply onto the heavy rain that started to pour down, wetting the soft grass outside his apartment. Megumi sigh, his lips form a thin line within seconds obviously enjoying the current weather. From the window that he had opened, comes a refreshing flow of air, enlivening his senses. He throws his head back, not minding how few water droplets started to invade the small opening. He can’t believe that Sukuna had been gone for God’s knows how long. He truly can’t let that guy walking around in the mall, looking like a lost puppy. That , he chuckled.


Megumi had known Sukuna for three years. In those three years he had been making the guy spend much less times outside, though he owned a bar. He has his coworkers. 

Megumi spread his legs as he started to feel pins and needles. They kind of met like this in the past too. The storm going on a rampage, lightning strike down the dark sky as the winds blows harder that he barely made it to the bus station.

He saw a drunk Sukuna clinging onto the seat for dear life because Lord please help him, he is drowning in alcohol. Sukuna slurring, mumbling something like ‘I saw a deity” and proceed to point his finger towards the place where Megumi stand. The man is clutching his bag with wide eyes. Megumi actually blamed Sukuna’s tattoo for this. He literally looks like some fierce as yakuza and Megumi wonders what he can do if he is in his sober state. He got chills from it as he should. 

‘I forgot I have a car’ Sukuna suddenly stand up, gasping while trying to reach for his left pocket. He took out his car key and Megumi swear he almost laugh right there. 

‘I’m quite sober now so I guess I can drive’ He grinned while glaring at the key.

‘You’re still drunk’ Megumi couldn’t help the small whimper that left his lips as Sukuna whipped his head real hard at the comment that Megumi thought he would break his nape. 

Sukuna scoff. ‘I’m not that drunk’ He blurted out. Twirling the key, Sukuna gave Megumi one look.

‘Where do you live?’ Sukuna asked him, slowly walking up to Megumi. The raven hair guy frowned.

‘Around five blocks from here. I’m waiting for the bus since it’s currently raining and I don’t have an umbrella with me’ 

Lord, tell him why is he explaining at him again?

‘Eh, sounds like we live together. Did you actually live on the new apartment?’ Sukuna’s eyes glistened at the information and he found Megumi rolling his eyes. Still beautiful, he thought.

‘Yeah, I am. Why?’

‘Can I drive you there? We technically live together’

Needless to say, he came home that day completely dry with few hours spent with Sukuna getting sobered up with his powerful spicy soup. Not that he’s complaining.

The present as in right now is where Megumi appreciate the most. The door bell is ringing few times and as he open the door, it revealing a buff Sukuna holding all the groceries bags. He whined nonsense as he keep stumble on the bags and Megumi can’t help but laugh at the sight. God, he loves this idiot so much.

‘You could have asking for my help, Prince’ Megumi teased. He circled his hands around Sukuna’s waist, humming in satisfaction when the elder’s scent hit his nostrils.

‘Did you seriously left the window open? Megumi, it’s practically flooding with water’ Sukuna whined, hands flailing around.

 He scooped his boyfriend off the ground, making sure he can hear Megumi’s high pitch scream hit the air. 

‘Idiot, I’m enjoying the rain’ The latter pout.

Through the frame of the window, comes the vibrant glow of the sun. It’s still raining but for some reason, the day getting more comfortable. Sukuna and Megumi were spending their times in the kitchen with Sukuna eagerly showing Megumi his new hot chocolate recipe. Megumi appreciate the effort but not allowing Sukuna to go away from the messy floor.

‘Clean up’ He smacked Sukuna’s head. The hot chocolate is a success but somehow this idiot managed to mess up the whole kitchen.

‘This is ridiculous!’ Sukuna yelled but soon complied. He is sulking, his lips turns to a small pout as his hands cleaned some chocolate powder from the counter.

‘Let’s cuddle after this’ Megumi coos. He smiled from ear to ear, eyes form a sweet line as he watched Sukuna work faster. Cuddle seems to be the most thing that Sukuna loves, he notices.

‘Can I get a kiss?’

'No'

'Please?'

'No means no, Sukuna'

'Just one kiss?'

‘You’re surprisingly demanding for a buff man with tattoss’

‘………..’

‘Alright jeez. Come here’

Megumi found himself wrapped up in Sukuna’s strong arms later. They were laying comfortably on the bed, listening to the sound of the light rain. Their hair tousled from the previous activity yet he found himself sank deeper into the broad chest.

‘You always smell good after a hot steamy ’ Sukuna laughed a bit loud.

Megumi brought his face up, meeting deep red eyes stared at him. The smug face leave him no choice so he pushed Sukuna’s chin.

‘Can we just cuddle without you sounds like a ert bastard?’ He questioned.

Sukuna snort. His blessing sure is harsh sometimes.

Sukuna actually stop talking. The silence fall between them and he find himself drifting to sleep. 

‘Can we play outside?’ The sudden question makes Megumi groaned.

The room soon filled with Sukuna no we can’t and will not play under the rain. You will catch a cold. Sukuna no we can’t catch the raindrops with the mug. Sukuna no we can’t have under the rain. Sukuna no we can't have a wrestling competition under the rain.

Megumi ever wondered how the does he managed to date Sukuna sometimes. The idiot seems to enjoy every frustrated groaned and whine that left his lips. , he swears.

‘I’m your ’ 

‘Yeah, right. Couldn’t have been someone else’

Sukuna grinned. But sometimes too, Megumi loves all the stupid words that the idiot mutters and said. It became his new favourite thing. 

‘I love you, idiot’
‘I love you more than you love me, Blessing’