Can't Nobody Hold Us Down.

When you're looking like that.

  I didn't like this. I never did. Oh wait, I didn't tell him this before. Ah damn. He did it again.

  He stepped closer towards me and close every inch of space between us. I tried to look down but fail to do so as I'd ended up staring upon his big eyes. Did I mention that his eyes were hazelnut today? He leaned in closer, his face getting closer to mine.

  "Uh Minhyuk, you know I really think you shouldn't," I managed to let out a whisper.

  "Shhh..." he placed a finger on my lips. My eyes widened in horror.

  He leaned into my ears and said , "Are you perhaps....jealous of the fact that I was talking to a girl on the phone?" 

  My heart started racing wildly, hearing what Minhyuk just said. He stared into my eyes, our foreheads almost touching each other's. He waited for my response.  

  "No..." I managed to mumble, while turning my head away from him. Minhyuk smirked at my reaction.

  "You're such a bad liar, Yenny. You know that?" He said, his voice was full of lust that it sent shivers down my spine.

  I couldn't escape. I was within his warm grip. I could just smell....him. It had a great scent and to be honest, I really love his smell. No it wasn't his cologne. It was just him. 

  He stared at me, turning my face around so that I was facing him back. I gulped, trying to control the burning sensation I was feeling on either sides of my face. 

  "Uh...Min-" I was silenced when Minhyuk deliberately placed his lips on mine. He slid his hand from the tip of my chin to my collarbone area, tightening the kiss. I closed my eyes, as Minhyuk indulged in for more. My knees went weak and I felt myself unbalanced. I tried to hold onto Minhyuk's jacket to prevent myself from falling off. 

  Suddenly someone shouted from afar.

  "Hey you two!! What are you doing over there?!" 

  Sounds like...that voice was familiar. I quickly pulled away from the kiss and shoved Minhyuk aside to see who was calling out. 

  Hah! I knew it. It was none other than Seol.

  "Uh God why must she appear at such an appropriate timing?!" those words rang in my head.  

  "Eh you know, this place isn't such a good idea! People often visits the school gym for multi-purpose use!" She continued. Seol was practically shouting her lungs out from afar. Then she skipped off happily, laughing to herself. 

  I let out a sigh. I turned my focus back to Minhyuk. He just pursed his lips, too shocked to even say anything. Out of the blue, he chuckled. My eyes widened in amazement. I let out a scoff.

  "Yah.......how can you laugh at a situation like this?!" I cried. 

  "Hahahaha! Seol saw it all. Now I bet she's gonna ask you tons of questions whenever you bump into her soon," he grinned.

  I pouted and squinted my eyes at him.

  "But he still hasn't answered my questions yet...." I thought to myself. 

  "Who is it?" I asked. 

  He looked confused at first, but soon got what I was talking about.

  He sighed and let out a smile. He shoved both his hands into the pockets of his jacket and assured me.

  "Jaehyo. It was Jaehyo. It has always been him."

  I raised an eyebrow.

  "I told you, it's guy business I'm dealing with. Oh, and if you meet Seol, could you tell her to remind Jaehyo not to call me everytime? I've got a girl to entertain right here and he keeps on bugging me at the wrong timing," he continued. 

  I looked down and managed to form a smile. 

  "You're so bad," I said while hitting his chest lightly. I looked back up to see his angel smile again. 

  "So, you've finally gotten your answer right? Do I get a kiss in any way?" he asked.

  I twitched my eyebrows, bewildered by his request. 

  I tiptoed and left a quick peck on his cheek. He giggled at my actions.

  "What?" I said.

  "Aigooooooooo you're so cute!" he pinched my nose.

  "Aish....." I smacked his hands away lightly. 

  "Love you too hun." 

 

 

A/N: so how is it? comments prease! ^^

- Admin J.