Ⱡ☻$ɆⱤⱫ G͓̽µïÐɆ

Ⱡ☻$ɆⱤⱫ 💿♫ⱠɎ! ✨MïñᏕµh Ððrm 𣠆hê MµᏕï¢åll¥ Ìñ¢lïñêÐ 🎵 ıllıllı åρρl¥ ðρêñ ıllıllı
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
the basics!  timeline  Our fic takes place in 2021, but COVID isn't a thing in the universe.
I haven't decided how many characters I'll accept in the end, so we'll see what happens.
 faceclaims & age  Considering this isn't a regular idol applyfic, you are free to use whomever as your fc as long as they have plenty of pictures. Please keep the age range close to the age of your character, though. Do not use a minor for an 18 yr old or older, thanks. No racebending allowed! Feel free to alter your ocs nationality, but their ethnicity should match that of their faceclaim. Since the OCs are in uni, your OC should be at least 18 years or older. So the minimum birth year should be 2003.
 ethnicity  i would prefer if Your OC was at least half-Asian, although the ethnicity/nationality is up to you. considering this takes place in a korean university, it’s only realistic that there would be a high majority of Asian students.

 personality  Chosen personality traits need to be included and expanded on in your personality description. There also should be a balance of traits (if you pick five positive things, then also pick five negatives!) That being said, feel free to include any little extra tidbits such as MBTI, Hogwarts house, tropes, etc. Let's try to keep things realistic, though. That means NO ONE IS PERFECT.
 background & warnings  Your background section needs to include anything important to your ocs life up to this point. If you decide to involve triggering material, PLEASE make sure to tag it/give warnings at the top of your app. THIS ALSO GOES FOR UAL CONTENT. You can include M+ stuff in your app, considering this is a bunch of college students, but always warn/tag. I personally have no issue writing ual content, language, or darker themes, within reason, so if you're unsure of your material, please send me a pm, and I'll let you know if it's appropriate. NO ia, graphic mentions of and/or abuse, or anything along these lines. Make all content relevant to your oc.
 relations  Only the most important family members and friends should be included in your relationships section. Your parents, siblings, cousins, friends are all acceptable. Keep this section as relevant as possible. I also want you to include the dormmates in the adjacent section of the app. I want to know your ocs dynamic with my ocs as well as any collabs because this gives me a better idea of how your characters fit into the story and the pivotal role you play in the dorm and group(s).
 Love interests  are welcome but optional! If you want one, then go for it. If you even want me to matchmake, let me know. My ocs are all open as love interests as well! All uality is welcome here—we stan LGBTQ+ in this household. If there is an that's fine, but I will not accept a minor with an adult, such as a 15-year-old with a 20-year-old. That's a BIG NO from me. If you choose to have a love interest, please include as much information about them as possible. A personality description (whether brief or in-depth, up to you), first meeting, any interactions you can think of, and whether it's public or private. You can have whatever label you want on it (friends with benefits, partner, dating, whatever) but include if this label changes over time to something else or any updates in the relationship overall. the lifestyle!  year  You can be from a 1st year to 6th year since Seoul National Uni offers up to a master's degree program.
 major & goals  Your degree also does not have to be musical or arts-related, it's entirely up to you what your characters are studying. If their major is something they hate, then please include why they're doing it and any real goals they have in mind for their future. Side goals can be anything, such as "have the band do well," "sell an album," "go to Japan," "get a girlfriend," etc.

 dorm  This fic obviously revolves around Minsuh dorm life, which means your oc needs to be a member of said dorm. The dorm itself has housed many famous faces, which has made it famous around campus. Somehow these are the lucky few who managed to snag such a cool, popular spot. The dorm itself is basically like a huge home, with two floors of dorms separated by gender, with the rest of the home as shared living space.

If you want to room with someone, then PLEASE mention so in your app! Or you can always come back later and add in roommate preferences. Feel free to describe what your dorm looks like as well, such as decorations or general cl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter