Orders

Sugar, Spice, and a Bet is Nice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"2 orders of todays' special and one whole pizza alá Wendy, and 2 creamy toast alá Irene on table 2," Seulgi said as she finished reading her notepad from the orders their customers had made.


"Coming right up," Seungwan said as she started grabbing the ingredients from the refrigerator and started washing them.


"Seulgi, Unnie. Need assistance on table 5!" Yeri shouted as she is cleaning the table from the previous customer. Seulgi nodded her head and started running back to the table to greet the customer.


As Seungwan finished washing the ingredients, she started chopping and slicing the ingredients.


The knife hitting the chopping board can is all that can be heard in the kitchen as Joohyun waits for the recipe to boil.


"Do you need help with that?" Joohyun asked as she wipes the sweat that is forming on her forehead. She was currently waiting for the chicken to boil and has nothing to do yet because her sous chef was still chopping the ingredients.


"Uhm, no it's okay, I can manage," Seungwan said and eyed the empty chair on the corner of the kitchen. "You rest first, you've cooked too many dishes for today," Seungwan said as she continued chopping the ingredients.


"Right, because it's Thursday today," Irene said and nodded her head as she walks to the empty chair and sat while watching Wendy do her work.


Thursday is the busiest day of the week in Seungwan's restaurant. Their restaurant might be small in terms of their employees, but they are quite famous because of their dishes. Every day they have a special dish that has the recipe planned by the chefs when they were studying overseas. The Sons family is one of the most famous nutritionists in their country and they also have an entire plantation of various vegetables and fruits, they have also poultry that grew the best grade chicken, and other ingredients that a chef needs, whether is meat or fish, the Sons have it. Everything is coming from Seungwan's family. So her mom and dad didn't argue with her decision to become a chef and start her own business.


Queendom restaurant has also been featured in magazines as the restaurant that serves different menus every day. This restaurant is precious to Seungwan. And she was glad that even though they have a small restaurant, they are satisfying each customer they serve. This small but famous restaurant is the very reason for Seungwan's happines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter