My dear friend

Let's go for a bike ride along the embankment in the evening
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Another slap leaves a red mark on Tzuyu's cheek. She grabs her cheek with her hand from the way it pinches and burns her face.
 - Are you crazy?! - she shouts with tears in her eyes.
 - You're worse than any ! - it seems to be insulting, but this phrase is already so deeply stuck that she doesn't care anymore. She was so tired of it, she had already heard these phrases from different relationships in which she was. She does not want to stand next to another failed relationship, swear, leave a scar and be left with nothing. She turns around and was about to leave, but her hand is grabbed, swung in the opposite direction from where she was going.  - Do you want to leave it like this?! - this man shines with such a charm.
 - Yes, I want to! Let's finish everything here, - Tzuyu said uncertainly, letting go of her head. Ki-bum grabs her chin, pulling her to him and kisses her salty lips.
 - You still have a chance to improve! - the opponent insists.
 - No, Ki-bum, it doesn't work that way... - Tzuyu said softly. - Let's finish this here and now, so it doesn't get worse, - she pushes him away from her, doesn't look up and bites her lower lip.
- Okay, okay, - he moves away from her, raising both hands as a sign of loss, - so be it. But know that you will never be able to have a normal relationship, - he points his index finger in the direction of Tzuyu, takes steps backwards and indignantly sits on his bike, shakes his head and drives away.
The sound of the motorcycle has long disappeared, and Tzuyu can't come to her senses and understand what happened here. But all this is so familiar, she has been through it more than once. Every time something is new, all the phrases are the same, the reason is the same. 《 How tired of all this! - Tzuyu complains to herself, still standing in one place.》 She feels not good. Nevertheless, she had feelings for each of these people, loved them, but could not give "full love", what everyone wanted.  Ironically, it began to rain, and Tzuyu was soaked to the skin. She went home and went to bed without undressing or drying herself. She needs time to digest this and renew her strength. 《What is the meaning of a relationship? Love, feel butterflies, go to personal problems, someone doesn't accept them, humiliates and belittles another in order to change him and achieve an ideal relationship, then build a family, as a result-die together in sadness and regret? - Tzuyu thinks to herself and laughs at her thoughts.》 . . .  A week has passed and Tzuyu already feels a new surge of strength, readiness for something new. It remains only to get out of bed, wipe the last snot and drink coffee.

Evening

 - Today we had a good workout, - says the interlocutor of Tzuyu. - Yes, it was so easy for my soul, - Tzuyu smiles.
 - Oh, really, did it help you? - she turns in her direction.
 - Yes, - the relaxed face smiles.
 - Come on, let's go have a drink! Let's make this evening even more pleasant. - Nayeon suggests.
 - I like your position.
 - There is not a convenience store nearby, let's go there.
 - We can go to my house, I have meat and a grill.
 - Great! The evening wind refreshes their tired bodies, all the fatigue has disappeared like a hand. The perfect evening. There is silence on the street, not a single soul around. Some crickets make it clear that there is still life. The silence also engulfed them, an awkward feeling. A whistle is heard nearby, both turn their heads: it was a drunken group of friends, in which one of the guys falls to the ground, unable to withstand his drunken state, the others stagger and help him get up.
 - They look young on the face,- says Tzuyu.
 - Yes, - Nayeon agrees. - Maybe after the exams, they wanted to relieve stress, - she notes.
 - Ehh, I want to go back to those times, - Tzuyu sighs. Memories flooded in, her soul became warm and cozy, but not for so long did she have to remember bright moments, as she remembered her first love for her own . She remembers this man to this day, only unhappy memories. The smile disappears from her face.    
 - Is something wrong? - Nayeon notices the condition of her friend.
 - It's all right, - Tzuyu says and displays a false smile.
-The weather is wonderful, - Nayeon takes a deep breath, Tzuyu repeats after her, and her thoughts immediately empty. – I just want to go to the embankment, ride bicycles, - she voices her desire. The store is already visible around the corner, all bright. Two ladies enter the room.
 - What will we buy? - Nayeon asks.
 - There is everything at home, except beer.
 - Then we should go here, - she directs to the counter with alcohol. – What do you like more? Beer, soju... - Before Nayeon can finish, Tzuyu is already grabbing a bottle of the usual strong beer.
 - That's it, we can go. - She's on her way to the checkout. – We need this and..., - she turns back, - will you have a beer or something else?
 - No, I'll have a beer too. - approach the checkout, a little stunned.
 - Okay, - she turns away and turns to the cashier, - how much?
 - That'll be 10$.
 - Ok, - gives a credit card.
 - Thank you for choosing our store. - the seller expands his smile and accompanies the lovely ladies.  These ladies are already at home, they have arranged a cozy atmosphere on the open loggia and after filling their glasses, they relax. Tzuyu is grilling meat on the grill, Nayeon is sitting and enjoying the view from Tzuyu's house.
 - You have a very beautiful place here.
 - Thank you, - puts the last piece of meat on the grill. – I bought this house only because of the view, and so, there are disadvantages here, - turns the meat, - in the summer there are a lot of insects that it is impossible to open the window in the evening.
 - Mmm, - shakes her head, takes a sip of a refreshing drink.
 - The meat is ready.
 - Oh, bring it here!  Empty plates, full glasses. Girls want to enjoy the evening, because when you drink alcohol at a slow pace, you feel this wave, where it takes you.
 - So, you recently broke up with your boyfriend, right?
 - Yes, - Tzuyu has no regrets, she has already experienced this and is ready to move on.
 - Did he cheat on you?
 - No, it so happened that he's like all the others who were before him. He was no different from the others.  - The smile disappears from Tzuyu's face. - I want to take a break now, and then, to look for my other half with the same interests as mine, - to take a sip of beer. - But remembering past relationships, I don't want to be in a relationship and love someone at all.
 – I understand, it's not easy, - to her shoulder. - I hope you can find the right one, - she says with a warm smile. Tzuyu feels a pleasant comfort, these feelings remind her of the old student days. She feels comfortable next to Nayeon, she feels warmth in her chest and mental security. Nayeon's company brings her pleasure. She tilts her head and leans on Nayeon's shoulder.
 - Thank you for relying on me. But I think I've already found the right person, - she smiles gently to herself, under a drunken drive.
 - I'm very happy for you, - she the younger girl's head. . . .  Since they were sitting down to the last drop, Tzuyu suggested that Nayeon stay at her house.

Early in the morning, our hero wakes up, because of the rumbling in the kitchen. A sleepy Tzuyu goes down to the kitchen and sees an unreal picture, as if a mythical goddess has descended from heaven. Her pupils dilated from the delicious smell, according to assum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter