A birthday surprise

BTS Scenarios

[SCENARIO- He forgot your birthday so he makes it up with a romantic picnic]

Work had been so intense for the both of you lately that neither of you had much time to make plans to celebrate your birthday. Though you did expected he'd at least give you a call at midnight, buy no call came through at midnight. Not even a text.

At first he didn't notice. But as the early morning went on, you started glancing at your phone. Hoping that maybe he was just busy with work. By the time it was time for you to clock out, there was no call wishing you a happy birthday, not even a email.

"Maybe, he's swamped at work" you say to yourself.

Giving up, you decided to go to bed. 

Right before you turn off the bedside lamp, the phone rings.

Picking up on the first ring , your greeted by a familiar deep yet sleepy sounding voice.

"Are you bust tomorrow afternoon?" Jin asks. 

Without even needing to even think about his question you answer "Yes!"

"Good meet me at the park near your house at noon."

"OKAY" You nearly shouted into the phone.

Jin chuckles then hangs up. 

The next day you excitedly rush over the park, you were a little early..or so you thought. 

"Hey" he greeted you with a charming smile.

"I wanted to be early" you pouted 

Jin chuckles as he brings you into his arms.

"I'm sorry about missing your birthday" he whispers into your hair. 

"It'd okay" you lie 

"No its not, so I want to make it up to you", he end the hug and takes your hand.

He leads you over to a picnic set up under a large oak tree. Rose petals decorated the blanket, along with small tea lights in the shape of a small heart.
It was so beautiful. 

As you stood there admiring the beautiful set up, a pair of stong hands wrapped around your waist. 

"Happy Birthday sweetie" he whispers into your ear. It's not much but it's least I could for you"

Stunned happiness you watch him carefully move the tiny tea lights to make room with for the tan picnic basket on the blanket. He pulls out two wine glasses and your favorite bottle of wine. You couldn't believe he remembered something so simple and so small.               It was so touching, you couldn't believe you had such a thoughtful boyfriend. 

"Thank you" you whisper, as you lay your head on his shoulder.