August

Hoax
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lips softly moving against hers, hand on her waist while the other on the back of her neck, trying to pull her close.

They were supposed to have dinner, Junho was the one in charge to cook but an accident happened that made the sprinklers go off. Now they're in the counter, making out like they were kissing in the rain.

Yoona held onto him, trying to force herself to enjoy the moment just like she thought she does before. Keeping her eyes tightly shut, pushing away the thoughts of her ex-lover's face that keeps flashing through her mind. Yoona pushed Junho away gently, feeling somehow kind of guilty. 

"Are you okay?" Junho asked, his hand moving to the side of her face, caressing  her cheek.

She doesn't know how to lie straight to his face and tell him she was fine but in the end she muttered, "I'm alright, just a bit tired.."

They pulled away from each other, Junho giving her a small smile, patting her head like she was a kid. Yoona managed to put on a smile on her face for the show while struggling to look into his eyes, wishing he was Taecyeon. 

The cold started to sink in, and so the realization that her heart remained in her ex-lover's hands. And the only reason she got together with the man wrapping her in a fluffy towel at this moment was, desperation. Desperation to make Taecyeon feel what was it like to have his heart torn apart and shattered  just like what she felt when he chose his toxic girlfriend over her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter