Dream

Dreaming (One Shot BiHi au)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The summer sun is so bright, the wind softly brushes against Hanbin's cheeks. Even though there isn't much cloud, the weather isn't particularly hot. This kind of feeling really calmed his mind. He takes a deep breath and then closes his eyes. Can he wish to be this way forever? It's very peaceful.

 

“Hanbin...” ah, that angelic sound. Hanbin chuckled and turned to face his right, where the love of his life was lying beside him in this flower field near the hillsides. It's one of her favourite spots. His gaze was drawn to her face. She looks a bit paler today, but still her eyes are so lovely as if they hold all the happiness in the world. She is dressed in a white gown with a small flower pattern. She is, in fact, an angel. 

 

“Why do you love this place, Hayi?” Hanbin asked, taking her hand in his and lingering his lean fingers on hers.


“I don't know, it's the only place where I could de-stress. Have you noticed all the flowers and the tiny green grass? It's lovely, plus it's far away from people,” Hayi grins showing her white teeth. She's adorable.

 

“Hayi, I wish we could stay like this forever. Only two of us. No one else.” Hanbin smiled and didn't take his gaze away from her, admiring her beauty. Hayi let out a long sigh as she fixed her gaze on the sky.

 

“What's the matter, Hayi?” Hanbin was perplexed. “Did you not like being around me?” he asked. Hayi rises from ground and took a seat, followed by Hanbin.


Hayi shook her head, her small hand reaching for his face. Her eyes well up with tears. What made her cry?

 

“You can't, Hanbin. You need to awake; this is not your place.” Hayi pursed her lips and bowed her head. Suddenly, the sky isn't as bright as it used to be. 

 

"What do you mean?" Hanbin furrowed his brows. “Why are you saying like that?” This isn’t right. She’s acting weird.

 

“Just wake up, Hanbin” Hayi’s tears fall. She stood up and says, “Your family still need you.” Hayi walks backward, away from him. 

 

Hanbin hurriedly raise on his feet and grab her wrist. “Where are you going, Hayi?” 

 

“I love you, Kim Hanbin.” Hayi pull her hands off him and walks away towards the field of white lilies, her favourite flower. 

 

“Hayi! “Where are you going?” She didn’t respond. Hanbin tried to run after her, but his legs were not cooperating. He don't understand and she's confusing him. His vision blurry, and his chest tightened. 

 

“Lee Hayi!!!” he shouted, and she finally turned around and smiled beautifully. Why? 

 

———————-

 

“Hayi!!”

 

Hanbin wakes up panting and gasping for air. His nose detects a strange odour, but he has no idea what it is.

 

“Hanbin? Hanbin, you’ve finally awoken!” Mrs Kim rushes over to him, unable to believe his son has finally awakened. “Mom, where am I? Where’s Hayi?” Hanbin clenches his jaw, his head suddenly hurting as if it had been thrown by a rock. Why he’s here? Isn’t he with her right now in the hillside field?

 

“Oh, son, you’re in the hospital. Because of the accident last month, you were severely injured and placed in a coma...” Hospital? It’s no surprise that he smells anticeptic, and a little bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter