Meeting Youngmi and Youngju

Infinite's Hello Baby : The Sequel

.:Soomin's POV:.

A mischievious grin played onto Sungyeol's lips.

We were heading to a new house, and it was going to be great. This house allegedly was bigger than the one before with 2 floors and a huge backyard. What they didn't tell him was the hidden pool. Of course the guys were hyper and excited, but Sungyeol was plotting the evil pranks he could play in the house.

I was thinking about what the cute little girls we would be taking care of would look like. I've heard from the producer that they are also mixed, like Nam kyu. Aww, I miss Nam kyu. Anyways, the producer said they wer Turkish-Korean. Unique. I've never heard of that before.

Suddenly my phone shook, I unlocked it to find pictures from my friend, Sooyung. She sent an entire album's worth of pictures and said for me to upload them on Facebook. I sent some to my sister, so she can develope them. Then I stared out of the van window and eventually dozed off.

~

"Hey, sleepyhead~" Woohyun's sing-songy voice fluttered into my ears, tickling it.

I opened an eye to find Woohyun's face right in front of me.

"Huh?" I asked.

Woohyun backed away to expose me to the blinding afternoon sunlight. 

"Urgh," I groaned and sat up from my awkward position. My head was against the window and my legs were tucked underneath me. I looked to see Hoya's helpful hand there, offering to help me out of the van. I took it gingerly and jumped out of the van, my sneakered feet hitting the pavement with a *thud*.

I pull out my sunglasses and looked toward the blinding sun with squinty eyes as the summer breeze blew through my hair. I sighed happily, such a beautiful day, I thought. My thoughts, though, were then interrupted by Sungyeol who lifted me in his arms and smiled.

"Hey, day-dreaming about me?" he asked.

I laughed. "I your dreams," I replied.He pouted and I squirmed out of his strong grip and walked towards the big house. It was floor to ceiling glass, the glass reflecting the sun. I sighed, we were going to need curtains.

~

We all dropped our bags on the floor of the living room. It was, like the other house, carpetted. But this houe had an open floor plan, the kitchen was in clear view with a patio out back and a huuuuge backyard. I could just imagine everyone out back, running around. 

The guys slowly dragged themselves to the entrance, sitting on the front steps. I couldn't wait, my heart was thumping fast in my heart. Through the fence, I saw a sleek black car stop in front of the gate. I closed my eyes and opened them again, and walking towards us are two cute and beautiful little girls. They had smooth, silky, dark chocolate-colored hair, curled at the ends. Their eyes were round and a deep dark brown. They had round little noses and cute smiles. 

I couldn't help but grin like an idiot to myself. I looked around and the guys looked so happy and excited. The little girls' mother let them go and they had no trouble walking to us shyly with a slight push from their mother.

I kneeled down to their eye level and said, "Nice to meet you!"