Reunion

Infinite's Hello Baby : The Sequel

Music :: She's Back

.:Soomin's POV:.

It was summer break and I was packing, not for a trip though. I would be filming another season of Hello Baby with Infinite, the band I did not know even existed before the last season. Well don't go all fangirl on me, I was an oblivious person, my friends were fangirling all school year after last season's ending.

My friends and I were going to the beach today and they told me to invite the guys and so I did. The guys accepted with glee, not knowing how crazy my fangirl friends were.

I sat in the front seat of my older brother's car, my friends were crowded in the back. They screeched everytime I recieved a text from Sungyeol.

SY: HURRY UP, WILL YA?

SM: I WOULD IF MY BROTHER WOULD STOP HITTING THE BRAKES EVERY FREAKING TIME THEY SCREECHED.

SY: Woman, calm yourself and stop screaming at me

SM: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

SY: Did you just flip a table?

SM: I wish I could.

SY: ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

SM: (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

SY: Attractive face ya got there  ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

SM: STOPP PUTTING THE TABLE BACK! (╯°□°)╯ (\ .□.)\

SY: Let's stop, Sunggyu is giving me wierd looks.

SM: Okay, we're almost there anyways.

SY: YAY~

(A/N sorry about the emoticons, I was bored... ._.)

~

When my brother pulled up to beach parking lot, the girls were screeching as loud as ever... or so I thought. My phone rang (by the way, if you were wondering, the ringtone is an Infinite song) and of course my friends were loud as... excuse my language, hyenas, stuck in a glacier, under a flaming meteor, being attacked in the zombie apocalypse.

Okay, well other than that I wanted to scream of joy too, I missed the guys alot.

~

We step out of the car, wearing brightly colored 2-piece bikinis with jean shorts, and sandals. I wore a zip-up hoodie.

I tried to spot the guys before my friends spotted them. I spotted neon orange shorts and followed them to Sungjong, who was wearing a pink bow in his hair. I smiled, but quickly masked it with a cough.

"SUNGJONG!" I shouted.

He immediately turned around and spotted me, so did the rest of the beach, but he smiled and ran towards me. I ran toward him. When we about 10 feet apart, Sungyeol intercepted and hugged, lifting my feet off the ground and spinning me around.

I laughed, "Hey," I said when he let me down.

"OMIGOD, OPPPAA HAVE MY BABIES~" I heard from behind me.

"Uh oh," he said. On instinct he took my hand and ran, slightly dragging me behind him.

"GUYSS!" he screamed, "RUN FOR IT!"

"CALM DOWNNN!" I shouted as I was half-dragged through the warm sand.

Sungyeol skidded to a stop. "Oh, wait they're your friends, right?" he asked.

I laughed. "Why are you so protective over me? Yes, they're my friends," I replied.

He laughed sheepishly and his hand shot to the back of his neck. His now long hair fluttered in the wind, I watched him closely. He has matured more now, since a few months ago. He was always like another child to take care of, but now he's like... an older brother. I hug him and he hugs back awkwardly.

"H-hey, people are watching," he said.

I smile, and go greet everyone else. I hug Sungjong and he hugs back. "Hey, don't squeeze me," he said.

I go on to hug everyone else and they hug back.

"Guys, I missed you!" my friend, Sooyung shouted spreading her arms.

"Um, hey haven't seen you since..." Dongwoo trailed off.

"Since, this morning, when I woke up from my dream. Duh!" she replied.

I introduced all my friends, and oh yes, you guessed it. They screamed and shrieked and jumped some of them, but after they settled down, my eardrums have stopped ringing.

We spread our beach blankets and stuck our umbrellas into the sand. Some of us ran into the waves and the others sat in the shade, chatting. I took a huge breath and was interrupted by Sungyeol's yelling.

"HEY! YOU COMING?" he shouted from the shoreline.

I nodded and ran towards him.

- - - Author's Corner - - -

HI GUYS! I MISSED YOUU! :D Anyways I hoped you liked the first chapter! Tell me what you think, 'kay?

See ya next update! Happy reading ~