I Heard Everything

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you hear?” Jungkook was sweating bullets. He ran all the way here from their own classroom on the third floor as soon as the bell rang. Students were so fast in leaving the classroom once class ended she really wondered why Yeri was still here. But this is what he wanted right?

One of his hands has a tight hold on the girl’s wrist as he has succeeded to corner her inside their classroom. All of the girl’s classmates left, luckily and only a few students are walking down the hallway.

The girl has her eyes wide. The playful smile that was always on her lips was now formed into a confused one or a worried one? He wasn’t sure. All Jungkook was sure of was that the girl had heard something.

“Let go. I said I need to go home early, Kook.”

She tried to take her arm off his hold but Jungkook wouldn’t let go. His grip tightened as he even took another step forward.

“Tell me.” He was not even whispering but he just felt that he needed to be this close for her to hear him clearly. “What did you hear I told Jimin?”

Jungkook was really about to go crazy. He knew he was so dead if Yeri really did hear what he told Jimin inside the men's room earlier. What the hell is the girl even doing in a men's room? But okay. That’s not what matters now.

The girl sighed, pressed her thin lips tight for a few seconds before looking to the left, obviously avoiding his gaze.

“Well I heard you pee.” she says.

“W-what the hell.” Jungkook spluttered as the girl finally smiled, her usual one. Probably over her shock of him suddenly barging inside their classroom just to ask her this. He was really so close to stamping his feet as he pleaded. “Yeri just tell me.”

She closed her eyes. And Jungkook remembers those times she has hit her with the same hand he was holding whenever she is really mad at him.

The moment the girl looked back at him, Jungkook suddenly felt flustered. And scared. Damn it. He wasn’t supposed to be talking to her right now. He has avoided her for the past few weeks already. But now he really needed to know if she really heard the secret he had told Jimin earlier or he would never be able to sleep. Or worse, go back to school again.

“No. You tell me.” The girl tugged on her hand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter