CHEATSHEET.

  순간들: THE MOMENTS IN LIFE. please read may 20 update
11 : 11
sunday, august 8th
swipe up
to unlock
place one
SILVI'S COFFEE POINTS!
before i go into this section, please note that you don't have to follow these points because honestly, your ideas are way important but these are several points or loose plotlines that you guys can use to shake my heart a bit when you finish your apps!
 
FACECLAIMS THAT MAKE MY HEART SHAKE!
kpop: red velvet (imagine yeri and joy as a college queenka?), exid, nine muses (yes, i'm going there), apink, snsd (there's a reason for the wide age range!), the legendary highlight-SHINee-2PM (fill up the office roster with men pls,,,,), infinte (we miss them dearly), former wanna one members, got7 (the disrespect jyp gave them), sf9 (they're currently the only y men in this generation so pls) and exo (no words needed to explain). 

non-kpop: han sohee (her predebut tattoo era?), suzy, won jinah, park boyoung, shin dohyun, lee soohyuk, lee dohyun, hwang inyeop, han jihyun, lee joobin, kang minah, kang hanna, chae soobin, nam yoonsu, kim hyeyoon, kim bora, shin yeeun, jung haein and so much more.
 
SILVI THE MATCHMAKER!
this seems more straightforward but giving me the freedom to pair your apps with other apps would be great plus you guys don't have to go through the love interest section (we've all been there, haven't we? lol). if you'd like me to matchmake your app with another, you can fill in what your character thinks is their ideal type or ideal lover.
 
POSSIBLE IDEA OR PROMPTS!
these are several loose points that could help you guys create your apps because i imagine these roles being present in the story:
fellow student-athlete that can be yeonwoo's friend. both summer and winter sports are welcomed! (all thanks to the current olympics euphoric hype), e.g. badminton, fencing, judo, shooting, archery, taekwondo, artistic gymnastics, etc.
heir/heiress that can be harang's rich, elite ally, frenemy or childhood friend
people to add to the drama of whatever is going on between haesol and seohee, be it someone who likes haesol or seohee!
international students to fill in the global house (give me southeast asians *coughs indonesians*) ala the netflix korean sitcom so not worth it 
dancers to fill in the myunghwi art foundation roster or boreum's personal assistant or friend?
office workers to fill in hwang-ok e-commerce and level station
students that can be friends with hada because girlie needs some,,,
the neighbourhood police officer(s) who has to deal with everyone's
forensic worker? i'm super interested in this one and korea needs more of them too
yonsei student study youtubers or instagrammers! 
 
ACCEPTING ALL APPS? HOW?
alright, so this is something important i want to tell you guys. i don't want your efforts and the apps to go to waste so learning from unqua11 (dani) and summer rendezvous by the legendary duo of petitreveur (dreamer) and luv_kuro (emily), i want all of your apps to play a part and make an appearance in the story. that's why there's a lot of space for creativity to you the applicants!
 
TWEAKING THE APP?
i don't mind because i also sometimes do this but make sure all the information that's in the original code is all there! ah, also, adding music players, moodboards or playlists can definitely help me understand your character more so feel free to add those in the comments or in the app!
 
APPLYING MULTIPLE TIMES?
you can apply up to three times but you can't turn in three girls or three guys so you have to mix the genders so that it can balance out the girl-to-guy ratio. that goes with the occupations and the ratio between apps. you can't apply with three students or three office workers so please mix the occupations between your apps. thank you!
 
SILVI'S LITTLE OOPSIE!
my dumb brain forgot to include faceclaim, backup and appearance (if anything differs from your fc) in the app so you can insert faceclaim, backup and appearance before measurements. i'm super sorry for this mistake and hopefully, you've found the cheatsheet helpful!
 
 
 
 
 
 
moments in life
place one
cheatsheet
place one
youth
place one
hello world
place one
vibes
︿
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
cheatsheet
︿
 
place one
SUMMARY
the main premise of this fic is to portray different personalities, different ages and different jobs alongside the concerns and feelings that come with them. that's why there is a "collegeau" and "officeau" tag. your characters will fill in the diverse roster of people that can help me portray so many different povs! the story will be written through first person or third person pov.

SETTING
in case i forgot to mention, the story will be focused in seoul, south korea and will be set in the year 2021 without the pandemic. however, this does not cover the possibilities of me using flashback or scenes within/outside south korea.
 
THE BASICS
the ages i'll be accepting is 19-32 so please use faceclaims that are appropriate for the ageplease do not use minors, deceased celebrities and anyone who is problematic. update: my max tolerance for aging up or down the faceclaims are 2-3 years. in the case that your faceclaim is a social media presence and not celebrity, please include their social media handle as well.
 
due to the presence of robinson international college in the story, you guys can virtually apply as any ethnicity as long as the faceclaim is appropriate and if they are an international student, mention what name they usually go by at the dorms.
 
with that being said, do not racebend in any shape, form or way because i already gave you the freedom of bringing in people of different ethnicities. racebending will cause you to be rejected immediately.
 
DAILY LIFE
if you're applying with a student app, please include the hours they are in class. it doesn't have to be as specific as other college aus, though, because i just need to know how their routines. for students, please also include what societies, clubs or part-time jobs they may have outside of class hours and how they manage their time with that. also, include how they navigate their social life. do they party hard? do they drink hard? or maybe, not at all?

if you're applying with an office worker app, it's almost pretty simple due to the office hours in korea normally starting from 8-9am to 8-9pm. of course, as we know, night overtime hours can cause you to work until midnight. on days where there's office dinners in your department or team, it can normally last until 2-3am. so, with that being said, include how their normal working hours work and how they navigate office dinners. it'd be interesting to see how they navigate office gossip and any annoying bosses/subordinates/colleagues. how they unwind on the weekends is important so please include that too.
 
RELATIONSHIPS
only include the people who are important in their daily lives right now you don't have to add my characters in if your character is not going to cross paths at all in their daily life. so, for example, you don't need to add boreum in your app if they're not going to cross paths with her at all. that's a part of the fun of me getting to plan your characters' arc or activities so don't stress too much about it.
 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
i'm not against lgbtqia+ but there is still an intense sigma or inability to be open about it in south korea. you may still apply with a same love story and i'll try my best to portray them within my own skills. remember that lgbtqia+ people are people before they are lgbtqia+ and i've stumbled upon a few of such korean couples' vlogs in youtube where their parents did not make a fuss over their coming out or identity and actually, tried to shield or support their decision from bad opinions so i do believe there are families or neighbourhoods who are good allies out there.

all the characters listed in the previous page are currently single, albeit there may be someone they like, so feel free to use them as love interests. if you need further information about certain characters, leave a PM or comment down below.
 
ROBINSON INTL COLLEGE
as the author notes in the previous page states, robinson international college replaces the real-life underwood international college but all of the information that's over here stays the same. for more information about the majors offered in yonsei university itself, click here to find out.
 
HWANG-OK GROUP
hwang-ok e-commerce is fictional so let me elaborate about them. hwang-ok e-commerce was founded by the noh family and is currently run by noh insoo. initially a traditional trade and shipping company, noh insoo added "e-commerce" to the name as he expanded the means to do so through online applications that provide delivery service and facilitate producer-consumer interactions. the reputation of the group is one that is a step below samsung group. career prospects in the group may include administration, software engineering, HR, operations, marketing, finance, project management, legal advisors or legal managers and analysts.
 
LEVEL STATION COMPANY
this company is also fictional but the previous page had provided a bit information. only seven years in operation, it is a branch of hwang-ok group that specializes in games, virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and holographic displays. the careers offered may include operations, marketing, finance and budgeting, HR, programmers, game designers, software developers, audio engineers, animators, PR, IT and copywriters.
 
APP TAG
please tag your apps with "tmlapps" so that i can track your apps easier and you guys can ask to collab with one another easily.
 
THE MAGIC WORD
i added this last minute before publishing the fixed version of the code and turn-in but it's to make sure you've read the cheatsheet. mention your personal fav person from the current characters or answer from your pov who is your current fav character.