You're Not Alone

Division of Houses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Byulyi is a very mysterious person.

 

 

And Solar never liked mysteries. So she made it her mission to solve this one.

 

Now.

 

Although she really shouldn’t be, having been caught after curfew already. 

But this couldn’t wait till tomorrow. And Wheein's explanation only worked to spark her curiosity.

 

Seems like she should’ve taken a Felix Felicis potion as she stumbled around the castle in search of the brown haired girl.

 

Solar wandered up and down the corridors racking her brains for any possible place the Slytherin could be. She had hoped maybe Moonbyul had snuck out again to practice Quidditch and she could catch the tall girl sneaking back in again. 

Although that was highly unlikely.

 

Luck was not on her side as she spotted a tiny creature at the far end of the stairs.

And this time it wasn’t Ggomo she was sure of it.

 

Mrs. Norris

 

This meant that Filch was nearby.

 

She quickened her steps hoping the old cat wouldn’t sense her.

 

“Who’s there?!” she heard from behind her.

 

Bloody hell. Solar cursed under her breath as she ran. 

 

“StUdEnTs oUt oF bEd!! sTuDenTs iN tHe cOrrIdOr!!!” the old man yelled as he struggled to catch up.

For an old man, he was awfully fast.

 

“Filch, where are you going? What is going on here?” Solar heard from the side. And this voice belonged to none other than Professor Mcgonacall. 

 

She couldn’t be caught twice.

 

Solar rounded the corner taking the chance to glance back behind her before inevitably bumping into a body.

 

She fell sideways, feeling her head make contact with the ground. 

Her vision blurred as she immediately felt light headed.

 

She could feel two hands pull her up, dragging her to some location nearby as she struggled to clear her sight.

 

Before she knew it she was away from trouble in an empty closet she never knew even existed.

 

Everything came into focus and she found exactly who she was looking for, crouching down in front of her as she sat on the ground, with her back leaning against the wall.

 

“Are you alright?” Moonbyul asked softly.

She nodded, unable to form words still feeling the impact that her head had made earlier.

 

Moonbyul raised her hand towards the prefect, fingers lightly tracing the outline of her forehead.

 

Solar felt her breath hitched. 

“You’re bleeding.” the fourth year mumbled, turning around to grab the first aid kit beside her.

 

The Gryffindor finally became aware of her surroundings finding that they were in a tiny storage closet filled to the brim with red first aid kits stacked around her.

 

“Where are we?” she managed to say, breaking the tension in the room.

 

Moonbyul grabbed one off the stack and opened it, taking out a roll of gauze.

“Room of requiremen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter