3 STRIKES YOU'RE OUT

NCT LITTLES

Ten had enough. Currently he and yangyang were doing the grocery shopping but nothing was going according to plan. First of all yangyang decided to get angry because ten wouldn't let him sit in the trolley. that was his first strike.

 

When they walked down the candy aisle ten already had an idea of what was going to happen. He could hear the rustle of candies behind him and when he turned he saw yangyang throwing 3 big bags of candy into the cart.

"Yangie we don't need that much candy put it back please"

"but baba-"

"no buts yangie put it back"

 

this did not go down well with yangyang. he stomped his foot and slumped on the floor crying then proceededing to kick and scream about how he wanted his candy.

"strike two yangie" ten sighed.

 

Ten decided the best cause of action was to pay for the groceries as quickly as possible before his behaviour got any worse. people stared at him as he passed through the checkout. he shyly smiled at them then quickly pulled the crying little to the exit and then to the car.

 

The ride home was awful. Yangyang wouldn't stop crying and screaming.

 

"Yangie. Behave. Momma is gonna be very disappointed in you when he knows''

" NO! "

" Yangie just because i said you can't have candies doesn't mean you can misbehave and throw a tantrum"

 

This fhrther angered Yangyang and he proceeded to kick Ten' s chair. Hard. Ten gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"Strike 3 yangyang" he said through gritted teeth.

 

Theu pulled into the driveway and Ten went to tell the others to come and bring the shopping in for him. Ten then went to unbuckle yangyang but instead of putting him in the living room and then going to help with the groceries he took yangyang upstairs and into his room.

Ten looked sternly into yangyang's eyes

 

"you know why we are here don't you" 

no reply from the crying little. 

 

"do you have any ideaof how embarrassing that was with you kicking off over candies" 

still no reply

 

"well i guess if you won't say anything then you go into timeout" 

"NU WHY" 

"You used up all 3 strikes yangie so go to the corner" 

"No." 

 

Ten was not going to accept that so he picked the little up and carried him to the corner with yangyang squirming and crying in his arms. 

"you will stay here for 20minutes. if you move it will be longer. do you understand " 

Yangyang didn't reply. he just faced the wall. 

"okay then" ten sighed leaving the room. 

 

The second ten left the room yangyang left the timeout corner. He grabbed his sheep stuffie off the bed and then proceeded tl hide UNDER the bed. He giggled at his plan. ten would never get him here. 

When Ten came to check on yangyang and saw he was not in the corner he went absolutely livid. 

"YANGYANG WHEREVER YOU ARE COME BACK HERE AND DO YOUR TIME OUT" 

He was about to leave the room to search for yangyang until he heard small giggles coming from under the bed. 

 

"Come out Yangyang I mean it." 

"Nu. I wike it under hwere" 

 

Ten tried to reach under the bed to grab the boy but wasn't able to reach him and he knew he wouldn't be able to crawl to him. 

luckily for ten as he tried to coax yangyang out Taeyong and Johnny appeared. 

"You okay ten?" johnny asked. 

"NO. I'm not because little yangie here has decided to hide under the bed to get out his timeout" 

 

Taeyong got on his knees and looked under the bed to see the little who was smiling at him obviously proud of himself. 

 

"You wipe that smile off your face and come do your punishment yangyang." taeyong said. 

"no momma" 

"aish this kid johnny you have a go" taeyong sighed. 

"Yangie come out now or your punishment is just going to be worse" johnny said sternly

"NO YANGIE NO WANT TO AND IF YANGIE NO WANT TO YANGIE NO DO" 

 

All 3 caregivers were fed up with him at this point. 

"that's it" said Johnny. 

He then proceeds to move the bed out exposing the little. Johnny then scoops yangyang up and holds his flailing limbs tightly. 

"Ten why don't you go and rest me and taeyong can deal with this one" 

 

Ten nodded and went downstairs to watch tv. Johnny placed the little on the bed and knelt infront of him next to taeyong. Both of them looked at him angrily. 

 

"you know what you did don't you. what made you think for one second you could get away with leaving timeout" said taeyong

"sowwy momma. i just didn't want to cus it borwing" 

'' well it isnt supposed to be fun. its a punishment not a prize" johnny said. 

 

Yangyang looked down and held his sheep plushie tight. 

"sowwy" 

"sorry isn't going to cut it now yangie. like i said before your punishment is going to be worse because you left timeout and didn't come back so you're getting a spanking" 

"Dada Nu" wailed yangyang 

"i did warn you. I'll give you teb and taeyong will will give you 12"

yangyang sniffled but nodded. 

johnny sat on the bed and pulled the boy onto his lap. He pulled yangyangs shorts fown his legs leaving him just in his boxers. 

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT. 

Yangyang was sobbung hysterically and his hurt. soon he was being moved onto Taeyong's lap. Taeyong pulled his boxers down. 

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

yangyang was a sobbing mess at this point he was babling on about how he was sorry. his two caregivers automatically felt sympathy for him. both of them pulled him into a hug and comforted him. Johnny his back. 

"its over baby. you were a good boy for accepting that" taeyong cooed

yangyang nodded and as he felt the warmth of his caregivers embrace he felt a drowsiness overtake him. 

"when you wake up yangie you need to say sorry to ten" 

yangyang nodded and let sleep overtake him.