rwa

perfume

Click, flash, click.

 

Minji poses in front of the camera with her partner of the day—another beautiful actress named Kim Bora—the newly appointed ambassador for the luxury perfume brand Minji had been endorsing for years.

The actress is there to introduce the newest addition to the company as well as the company's new line of perfume.

"Minji, could you put your elbow on her shoulder?" Minji nods and does as Lee Siyeon—the famous Photographer Lee—directed. "Yes, like that! Okay, Bora, now you hold the perfume like this." Siyeon shows it to her before running back to her camera.

Bora readies herself and holds up the bottle, making sure it's just right before striking a pose.

"Good job!" Siyeon exclaims, clapping her hands together. That gets Bora to smile brightly at the compliment. The photographer continues to take their photos, directing and praising them every now and then. It’s no surprise that the shots came out nicely since both actresses are professional.

"So for the next session, you guys can discuss the poses between the two of you, if you want. But I need it to give off a y, intimate feeling without being too suggestive. You get what I mean?" Siyeon explains to them while they're looking at the previous cuts.

Minji nods at Siyeon's instruction. Being one of the top actresses in South Korea, it's not hard for Minji to express that kind of feeling. She glances at Bora and sees her partner is nodding in understanding just like her too.

The photographer looks at them and grins, feeling satisfied that both actresses are easy to work with and have great chemistry between them. It's obvious how much attention the actresses are giving to each other earlier, but she doesn't mention it.

Minji and Bora walk back to the set. They discuss their poses while their stylists and makeup team gathered around them, fixing their makeup and helping them with any last-minute touches.

"Hey, would you be okay with me touching you here?" Minji asks while bringing her hand up to Bora's neck.

Bora looks around, making sure no one is watching them and then looks back at Minji. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "Yes…? Of course. Anything is fine."

"Alright, just checking," Minji smirks, "Consent is important, yknow," she adds, still smirking and winking at Bora.

Bora rolls her eyes at Minji's antics and smiles, letting out a sigh. "Whatever."

"Are you guys ready?" Siyeon asks from behind the camera.

Both women raise their hands and give her an ok sign, “We’re ready!”

Bora starts the pose by putting her right hand on Minji's chest while her partner snakes her arm around Bora's waist.

Click , the camera flashes, and they move on to another pose.

This time, Bora wraps her hands behind Minji's neck, pulling her down. Minji leans her head on Bora's and then turns her head aside to look at the camera.

The photographer takes all these shots while smiling widely. Her gaze travels between them and her screen. "Oh, you guys look so good together,” she praises. After getting an okay from her, the actresses are ready to change their pose once again.

"Wait," Siyeon stops them, before walking away to the corner to grab something. She comes back to them, dragging a chair behind her. "Here," she positions it in front of them. "Okay, Minji, can you sit here? And Bora can you sit on her lap?"

They look at each other before nodding in unison. Once Minji is in her position, Bora carefully climbs her lap, sitting on top of Minji. When she puts her hands on Minji's shoulders, Minji moves her hands and rests them on Bora’s thighs.

Minji bursts into laughter when their eyes meet, "This is new."

"Shut up," Bora grits her teeth while averting her gaze away from Minji. Her cheeks reddening, blushing at the unexpected remarks from Minji.

Minji laughs before giving Bora a once-over. Minji eyes her partner up and down, trying to think of ways that could bring something extra to the table.

"What if we your shirt, and then…" Minji says, her hands already ing Bora's white shirt, "...we push this a little," Minji tugs Bora's sleeve down, revealing her shoulder. "There."

"Oooh, I like that! Good idea, guys!" Siyeon exclaims from behind the camera.

Minji gives Bora a smug look, which Bora ignores. But she decides to straddle Minji's lap further, leaning her head on Minji's own. Bora places her hand on Minji's cheek, grazing it lightly while her other hand holds the perfume bottle.

Minji takes it up a notch by pulling Bora closer, resting her hands behind her back and nuzzling her face on Bora's chest.

The photographer clicks her tongue, chuckling to herself as she observes their interaction. She quickly snaps a few more shots, making sure she got every angle right before clicking the button to stop shooting.

"And, that's a wrap!” Siyeon announces to everyone on the set, “Thank you, guys!" Siyeon bows to the staff on site. "Minji, Bora, you guys can come here to take a look at the photos."

Bora gets off Minji’s lap and naturally takes her hand as they make their way to Siyeon. They stand next to her while checking their picture on the monitor, looking at every single photo taken with the utmost attention. Minji is satisfied with the way the photos came out. It's the work of the famous Photographer Lee after all. She can already imagine how it would look like on billboards.

“It looks great! Right?” Minji asks Bora, as they choose their best cuts.

Bora hums in agreement, “Yeah! I love the lighting, look at the colours, it really brings out the mood,” she comments.

"You guys looked so natural and clearly have good chemistry. You both worked together before?" Siyeon asks them.

Minji laughs, shaking her head, "No, this is our first time. I just met her today."

"Wow," Siyeon whistles, "As expected, actresses are on a different level."

They both laugh, humbly accepting the compliment.

"Anyways, thank you so much, guys! It was great working with you," Siyeon smiles at them, shaking their hands.

"It’s our pleasure!"

After exchanging farewells, Minji bids her goodbye and goes out of the room first. As she walks down to the changing room alone, she hears another set of footsteps following her a few moments later.

Fully knowing whom the footsteps belong to, she smiles to herself.

Minji opens the door to her changing room. Taking her sweet time, she hums to herself as she slowly closes her door, waiting for that person to enter soon.

And just as she anticipates, a body slips through the gap and closes the door behind her, locking the knob securely.

Minji is pressed against the door in no time, trapped between the hardwood door and the woman in front of her. The woman leans forward and stares straight into Minji’s eyes.

"What?" Minji asks, a playful grin breaks out on her face as she looks down at the shorter woman.

"Really? 'This is new'?" Bora says, voice filled with annoyance. "I top sometimes too!"

Minji lets out a laugh as she wraps her arms around Bora’s waist, “I guess you’re right, sorry,” Minji says before drawing her girlfriend into a kiss.