To my dearest Seunghyunie

To my Seunghyun

This world has trampled on you, stripping off the very last piece of dignity you have left and disregarding all good deeds you have shown and gifted to others. I am sorry that I could not stop them. So please come here into my embrace and let me shield you from this brutal world.

Let me love you as you have loved me. No, let me love you much more than that if that is even possible. Let me shower you with my adoration and affection so that you could temporarily forget the pain.

Let me comfort you as you have always done for me, especially in my darkest days when thoughts of leaving this world arose and tempted me. Let me be the shoulder you could lean on during your darkest time.

Let me cry with you to lessen this indescribable torment you are going through. Shed your tears in front of me and with me, Seung Hyun ah. You do not need to keep a strong facade when you are with me and especially when you are by yourself. Cry your heart out since I am here to hold you and console you.

Let me keep you in my arms when you loathe yourself with guilt. Do not beat yourself up anymore and let me remind you how kindhearted you are. Let me remind you how sincere and caring you are to your own parents, your sister, your hyungs, and above anything to me. Don’t you dare to forget there are so much goodness and kindness in you, maknae ah. Don’t you dare to forget that you mean the world to me.

Seung Hyun, my Seung Hyun, come back here to me, to your safe nest of my arms. Close your eyes, rest your bone, and remember one thing only: I, Kwon Ji Yong, love you and you only.