No Words Needed

No Words Needed

 

This day met Kyuhyun in a pleasant mood.Super Junior was on their way to Singapore for the next stop in their rather magnificent world tour,or so he thought anyway.Dressed warmly, he exited the vehicle and followed his manager and the other accompanying members to the departure lounge.Waiting for their departure time to arrive, Kyuhyun felt his mood waver slightly.In moments like this in the past, his Yesung hyung would be nearby,saying something insanely retarded but beyond cute,making them smile and  feel amiable.Today however he was by himself.Well no, not by himself, honestly.His manager and Leeteuk and some other members were here as well, scattered around the waiting lounge,sipping coffee,hoping it could rouse them more effectively. He sighed.His thoughts were still all over the place in relation to his Yesung hyung.Again that his, a word that taunted him. 

Since when did Yesung’s absence become an issue? He often found the man weird and to be honest a little overbearing.Something was changing.He was sure of that.Again however, he pushed it deep into his mind,behind locked doors, bolts and chains,even behind that Chemistry theory, he studied like his life depended on,yet never had  the need to regurgitate in exams.He refused to let those “one of those things” as he has been referring to it, become an issue.It was not going to drive him crazy trying to figure out all what it meant.To him it was just there, though the sneaky little devil has been infiltrating his mind more frequently,a clear example being,his sudden loneliness in Yesung’s absence.He was not stupid.He knew it had an implication,that it made up on of his “one of those things”,added to the already extensive list of things he would have to consider, but not if he could help it.

He spent his time on the plane levelling up,sleeping and reading,sometimes sleeping whilst he read.Going through the formalities upon arrival, he swiftly made his way to the assigned vehicle waving to the fans as he passed.Finally in the confines of the van, he proceeded to lay back once more intending to enjoy the comfort of solitude.No, he corrected himself, he was not alone, clearly evident from the fact that Leeteuk was asking him if he was alright. He assured him that he was, he was simply distracted due to tiredness.Oh how he wished that was true.He,at this point, wished that he knew exactly what his concerns were.It was not ‘that’ also known as the 'things he has to consider but refuses to' ,because quite simply he refused to do so.He was Kyuhyun ,for heavens sake.Things behaved as he instructed! He proposed to himself that he was probably just actually tired from schedules, nervous about the concert and excited to see the other hyungs that went on ahead, his Yesung hyung, just happened to be one of them.That word his again.He was starting to hate the word his.

One would think having realized that perhaps he was excited (No!Kyuhyun was not excited.He was simply interested in spending time with his missing hyungs,Yesung included.Ha! No His…the world was improving. He did a little congratulatory fist pump and an appropriate “yayy!!” in his head),to see his hyungs he would quickly make himself known in their presence,but he did no such thing.Instead he claimed tiredness and retreated to his room,hoping he was assigned to one of the less intrusive hyungs and most definitely not Yesung. It was not that he was against seeing Yesung, it was more so,that it made him slightly more joyful and always led to him having to add things to that list of “things to consider but I never will list”.He found that list to be sufficiently extensive and was in no mood to add to it, and spending time with Yesung meant without a doubt that the list would grow.He realized the best way to keep the list from growing was to not give Yesung opportunity to make him act weird.Yes, its true, he was throwing the blame entirely on him.

Ryeowook entered the room as Kyuhyun was exciting the bathroom, his bags in tow.That meant obviously that Ryeowook would be his room mate for the time being.That idea made him happy.Wookie, was one of his best friends.He was loyal and loving, but not intrusive. He sighed.He was being unfair to his other hyungs.They weren't really intrusive,just really caring and attentive when it came to him.They would ask and prod endlessly into why his mood was so unbalanced and he really didn't want to explain that even he did not know why or rather he kinda knew but was pretending that he did not, infinitely more complex in explaining.Either way, he was glad it was Ryeowook.Upon seeing him,Wookie beamed at him, held his hand and led him to his bed, instructing him that the days ahead were busy and tiresome, and he should really catch up on some rest whilst he could, since he was already tired as is. Kyuhyun saw no reason to decline.He had a mild headache already and rest was not a bad idea.He made himself comfortable on his bed as Ryeowook first shifted his things then Kyuhyun’s into their respective assigned positions,whilst he prattled about this and that.Kyuhyun listened somewhat out of politeness but had no real interest in what he was saying, not until he heard Yesung’s name.

“I wanted to spend time with Yesung hyung,but Siwon said that he was not feeling so great and decided to sleep a bit” was what Ryeowook was narrating to Kyuhyun.

“Is he alright?” Kyuhyun asked immediately, his tone tinted with worry.

“I think so.Nothing too serious,just tiredness or so Siwon hyung said.They are rooming together,so I guess he will know best” Ryeowook continued to narrate, having missed the fact that Kyuhyun was suddenly interested or pretending that he didn't notice.

“Well I guess that is good then.Siwon can take care of him, if anything is wrong” Kyuhyun responded tone indicating nonchalance yet mind in a jumble.

Ryeowook continued his storytelling,but Kyuhyun was now too occupied with his thoughts to even fake interest for politeness.He was worried once again.He realized that was a frequent thing since Yesung started to occupy his thoughts more regularly.He hoped that Yesung was alright, that he was not too tired, that he was not ill. His thoughts continued in that vein till it got to the point of Siwon.For a split second he felt something similar to jealousy,but he dismissed it instantly.He was just concerned and led him to think that he would be better to care for the man in question rather than Siwon, and his thoughts were faulty in logic anyway.Siwon was a lot more in the way of a caring nature than he was.Behind all that muscle was a genuinely caring person,who always knew how to care for others.Siwon adored Yesung, there was no way Siwon will not care properly for him if he was ill.

Again something akin to jealousy bubbled up from his depths,only to be ruthlessly shoved back down into the abyss as if it never existed. He decided he was over thinking this.Yesung was fine,even if he was not entirely 100% fine, Siwon was there to take care of it. His head ache intensified and he refused to disclose to his mind the fact that he realized that he had another thing to add to that cursed list.It truly mocked him.With that as his final thought,he drifted of to sleep, not even aware that Ryeowook  had left the room,telling him he was going to see Sungmin and would be back shortly.

He appreciated the fact that their busy schedule did not allow his scary, treacherous mind the opportunity to attack him.They had overnight rehearsals and then fittings with the stylist and all sorts of other pre concert activity.It was so overwhelming by itself that it gave no one the opportunity to think much less be tortured, and for that he was grateful. He did see Yesung though, as was obvious, the man was the lead vocalist after all.He may have been busy with the preparations but he always had time to gaze fondly, (was it fondly? He would say no, simply inquisitively) at the man ever so often to allay his fears that the man was ill.Yesung appeared to be physically fine, showing no outward signs of illness,but his eyes seemed distant and disconnected.He was calm and mellow,which for Yesung,was a bit worrying.He supposed he was not the only one that detected that something was amiss with their lead vocalist,judging by the way Siwon hovered and Donghae glanced at him.He wondered if he should approach, if he should ask? He wanted to, he really did, but in a way fear stopped him.He finally stopped referring to the smaller man as his,would interaction change that? He decided to chance it anyway.

“Hyung are you alright? Are you feeling well?” he asked the singer, at the end of their practice sessions.

“I'm fine Kyu ah.Why did you ask?” the man replied, with a small tired smile,no doubt hoping to reassure his dongsaeng that all was well.An act that was rather futile.

“You just seem a little off that's all.You sure you are alright?”came the quipped response,with Kyuhyun’s eyebrows slightly raised, indicating that he was very interested in the response.

“I am fine really, maybe just tired” Yesung responded,again with the tired unconvincing smile gracing his lips,virtually ending the conversation, as he patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder as he walked away to join the stylist,who were calling for his attention

That conversation did nothing to ease his mind.Something was wrong with Yesung, he was positive.He realized sadly that there really  was not anything else he could do,well realistically, anyway.Yesung was stubborn,so if he said he was fine then he was fine and their was nothing you could do to change that.Kyuhyun wondered what troubled the perpetually happy man?Was he truly not feeling well and not willing to say?Or maybe his thoughts were his own enemy like Kyuhyun’s? In the back of his mind, a tiny part of Kyuhyun wished that their worries were the same, that he too, did not know what was happening and did not want to think about it. Kyuhyun pushed that thought away as being utterly ridiculous.There was no such thing happening to Kyuhyun.He just had a list of issues he needed to address at some given time, that was not in the near future, of that he was sure. 

He hoped though, that the familiar adrenaline rush of a Super Show,thousands of fans shouting your name,would ease Yesung of his worries and heal his troubled mind,even if it could not fix his.Yesung he supposed, always deserved to be happy, to see the world through coloured glasses, like the ones he always playfully donned, to enjoy a child like innocence, even if he knew that behind those smiles,was a mountain of doubt and fear,at least he was able to smile then.Selfishly he wanted Yesung to smile truly,for he knew that would probably ease his own heart.Ahhh…another one for the list. Speaking to Yesung was dumb…that stupid list!!

He did not have much time to contemplate his current state of mind, or Yesung’s for that matter, as the concert soon started.Standing on that platform waiting for the opening notes of Superman, you throw your worries away and get ready to allow your ELFs to breathe new life into you, to make a different person.Nerdy, Awkward Cho Kyu Hyun, became the evil, handsome,talented maknae of the greatest band, Kyuhyun.He spared a glance and Yesung, and from his current expression, Kyuhyun knew he was undergoing the same process,washing away sometimes timid Jong Woon and welcoming the fierce lead vocalist of the King’s of the Hallyu Wave, Yesung, the man with an “Art Like Voice”. Kyuhyun hoped that with his cleansing, he also washed away his worries.

They were off and running, adrenaline pumping through his veins,Superman a song that truly described their feelings, their strengths, their hopes, and then it happened.With Heechul in the army or rather conducting his public service,his lines in the song were vacant, having to be replaced by Yesung and himself.It is not as if they don't sing together often, they were the main vocalist along with Ryeowook, and practically had all their lines in tandem,but this was special.In a long time, finally they were one voice.Kyuhyun didn't know why  it made him so happy really. It was just another performance, another song, yet his heart felt warm, they were one at last.He was not even going to bother to pretend that that little burst of joy did not belong on his ever extending list of things to consider but never will, if he could help it. He wondered though, if Yesung felt the same warmth that he did.He kicked that thought far away.He was being ridiculous.Why would Yesung feel warm? He was just being an idiot, feeling warm for something nonsensical and without purpose.Why would Yesung be stupid enough to be as idle as himself? And more importantly,why did he care if Yesung shared his nonsensical ideas? He was getting a head ache and the concert was far from over.He was leaving that one well enough alone.He was sure his mind was complex enough to bury that musing, somewhere far far away.

The concert proceeded smoothly for all of them,taking there worries away,allowing  them to feel the love of thousands of their fans.It was a good feeling.Kyuhyun had concluded his solo and had a tiny break before the group would resume performing as a whole.Coincidentally it was Yesung’s turn at his solo.His voice, deep and husky, he mastered his way through what seemed like a mournful ballad.Kyuhyun was familiar with the song, but Yesung gave  it a new,different life.He wondered if the song reflected Yesung’s feelings.Previously he was setting fangirls heart a flutter with a cute rendition of Kiss Me Darling.It was light and playful, but now he seemed calm and mournful, nearly eery.Was this change related to his current sated state?Kyuhyun wondered for a moment,then chastised himself for always seeming to be wondering about Yesung.The singer was an adult.He could do as he pleased, it really wasn't Kyuhyun’s business or place to be scrutinizing the man's mind set.

They were nearly at the end, thankfully.He was happy to spend time with their fans,but after three hours of non stop singing and dancing, you get a little tired.Kyuhyun truly felt better.There was nothing like an adrenaline rush to purge your mind of useless thoughts.It seemed that Yesung was not really useless though, as he still entered his mind frequently. He noticed that Yesung’s mood also improved slightly but was still a bit melancholy.To their credit, Donghae and Siwon had been doing a good job of coaxing him out of his moodiness.Both continuously tempting him and playing with him.Kyuhyun wondered why they never played together, like Yesung did with Siwon.He wanted him to play with him that way as well.He once more refused to address the reason for his new-found desire.He resolved to make Yesung play with him, even if it was only for a bit.

They were performing Do Re Mi now, a cute little number based on complete silliness.He saw this as an opportunity to get Yesung to play with him as well.It was really the best time.Siwon would not be able to steal his attention, like he often did.Why  he thought of Siwon’s time with Yesung, as Siwon stealing Yesung’s attention from him, he really and truly had no idea.Well maybe he did, but it was one he would never admit to having.

It was his opportunity.They were running around in circles.He deliberately pushed his much larger hands against Yesung firm ,but comparatively small back and pushed him forward.The intention was clear.We are basically playing tag.He waited for Yesung to respond, hoping that Yesung would respond really.Once the direction turned, it happened.Yesung was behind him basically chasing him in a circle,trying to use his much shorter legs to chase the taller one, hands outstretched, faced filled with absolute glee.Momentarily they both forgot they were in the midst of an ongoing concert, thousands of eyes upon them and probably even more cameras.It felt good honestly, good to feel his tiny arms swat him playfully,to be the cause of such a blinding smile, for him to reciprocate, to want to play with Kyuhyun as well.It lasted only a few moments, but they were monumental to Kyuhyun.It was as if time slowed a bit,replaying each smile, each laugh, each huff, each and very single time his adorably cute,entirely tease worthy hands grazed on his skin.Soft and ever so warm.He stopped.What in the hell was he thinking?It was getting weird.He was simply happy he was able to play with Yesung.He was only happy because Yesung was also his hyung, one that he loved and respected,so it was normal for him to be pleased by having made him smile.What was less normal however, was that he could only truly focus on the tiny warmth on his skin provided by even smaller hands.

The rest of the concert passed in a daze for Kyuhyun.He concentrated on performing well and in the spare moments, his newly acquired talent of burying unwanted thoughts and/or realizations deep into his subconsciousness.After all the winding down, upon arrival at the hotel, he begged off dinner with the members saying he had a headache.Always the overprotective hyungs, all inquired as to the severity and the possible need to sit with him.Yesung simply looked at him deep in the eyes, quietly making his own inquiries as to the maknae’ health, not uttering a word but really he did not need too.Kyuhyun insisted that he was fine, that he would simply grab some room service and sleep it off, that he was not a baby and could survive an hour alone in his room most likely asleep.He then looked at one particular hyung, dead in the eye, also silently communicating that he was fine, maybe just tired as well.His stubbornness was allowed by the leader,with Leeteuk ruffling his hair and telling him to rest well,similar sentiments expressed by his other hyungs.

In his room after his quick dinner,he was flat on his back,staring at the beautifully adorned ceiling,it was white with golden flowery patterns scattered about it.His eyes followed the stokes of the brush for a while but eventually turned away,closing his eyes.He really just wanted to sleep.He was not lying.He really did have a mild headache.A headache that came from too much thinking or thinking about not to think.Right now he just wanted to sleep,to ignore the thoughts that swirled in his mind.Honestly he did not know what anything meant or even what he felt.He just knew that he did not want to go there.Maybe he had an inclination,but the rational side of his brain would murder said inclination, before it could really be considered by his consciousness as a real possibility.He felt himself in limbo.Neither here nor there.Unwilling to consider yet positive something was different.Ahh..that ache in the head once more, informing him to let it go,just for his own well being.He closed his eyes and hoped his mind would recognize his body was unable to deal with these matters now and permit him rest.He hoped his mind was kinder than he was.

Apparently it was, as he woke up much later to a darken room.He exhaled deeply before something or rather someone caught his eyes.Sitting on a chair a short distance from his bed, was the hyung that has been occupying(haha he laughed to himself, occupying? You mean owned) his thoughts and the cause of a bit of his stress.That fact should have been enough to annoy him, but instead he smiled brightly,happy that he was here, happy to that he came to see him, happy that he was waiting for him,just happy at everything really.

"Ah Kyunnie, you’re awake.Are you feeling better?” it was Yesung that spoke first, noticing the moment the maknae awoke.He was waiting for him and possibly staring at him (nah,he thought to himself I am not that creppy? Am I?).Not wanting the answer, he decided to wait for the maknae’s response

“Deh Hyung, I feel much better now.Are you feeling better as well?” Kyuhyun responded happily.The cause of the happiness evident but he hoped Yesung would chalk it up to the fact that he felt better.

“I was never really ill Kyu ah,but I am happy you are feeling better.I just wanted to check on you.Wookie is still with the others.He should be up soon.Go back to sleep” Yesung responded with varied expressions to match all he said.At first acting as if he was talking to a child that did not understand, then with a brilliant smile, then with a casual expression, then finally a gentle smile.Before Kyuhyun could say much in return, he got up from his position,walked over to the maknae, lowered his hands to his head, gently returning him to his laying position, ruffling his hair a bit, followed by a whispered good night, then strode out of Kyuhyun’s room.

Kyuhyun was happy, but he was even more confused.Yesung was acting more strange than normal, and that was saying something. He appreciated that the man wanted to check on him, even if he was creepily watching him sleep, but something in his eyes was off.It was if he was far away, tortured in his own way.Again he claimed he was fine, maybe he was, but he most definitely wasn't his usual self. Kyuhyun wondered what was so troubling, that it would wipe the genuine smile of Kim Jong Woon’s face.Yes, Yesung smiled at him, but it was not his usual smile, filled with open honesty and child like innocence,instead  it was weak and reeked of pretence.Again Kyuhyun couldn't help but wonder if they were tortured by the same demon,but once more dismissed it.He was being foolish once again.He sighed.Being foolish seem to be his new favourite pass time. He had enough.Sleep was his only ally right now and to sleep he intended.

The next day arrived swiftly, and the second day of the tour would start yet once again.He stood in the same position waiting patiently for the opening notes of Superman to greet him.He took his calming,confidence inducing breathes and glanced around him.He saw his brothers all doing the same,Siwon saying his last minute pray, Eunhyuk trying to get that kink gone from his neck, Donghae nodding at nothing, finally his eyes stopping on Yesung.If you asked him if he was only really looking for Yesung, he would firmly deny it,even if that bit of his conscience would call him out for being a liar later. 

He found Yesung in the midst of his own tested ritual, the deep breathes, the clenching and unclenching of his fist,his shy exterior being transformed into a fiercely set jaw, the subject of many interesting fanfics,he was sure.Whatever was on his mind prior,was erased and once again stood ,Yesung, the voice of Super Junior,the man that could milk tears from rocks.Kyuhyun was impressed.He know he did the same thing Yesung did, but still appreciated the way Yesung was able to be two different people, yet the same so easily.Once again,warning flagged flashed before his eyes.Why was he so observant of Yesung? Did it really matter? He really shouldn'tbe focusing so much on Yesung. 

The song had started and like always the cheers cleansed his mind and he was focused on being Kyuhyun,the dashing maknae of Super Junior.He ignored the warmth he felt a second time,when their shared lines arrived.He was resolved he was not even going to wonder about it, just accept the fact that he felt warm and under torture may be coerced into admitting that he may have even felt tingly, and determined to pretend that it was just part of life.One of those things people accepted but never really gave much thought to.Like why the sky was blue sort of thing.He almost laughed, he knew why the sky was blue (It was because the of way the Earth’s Atmosphere scattered the light emitted from the sun, as the basic definition).The pit falls of being a nerd.He really did deserve that title of PhysicsKyu.Getting of track,he was determined to just accepted it and be ignorant to the reason.

Kyuhyun fell into the regular pattern, enjoying the concert, the love of their fans,sufficiently removing Yesung from his mind,not entirely as he still would glance in his direction once or twice or once every 80 seconds, but he was not counting.He noticed casually that Yesung was in a better mood today, playing with Siwon often,smiling more regularly. Even when time came for their cosplay,Yesung was a lot more energetic,stealing apples from Kyu’s basket with a cheeky grin.It made Kyuhyun extremely happy.Yesung was playing with him now.Childishly he would snatch the fruit from his tiny hands and watch as Yesung would attempt to steal another,only for him to do the same thing again, during the act both smiling happily at each other,enjoying their little game, until the lead vocalist attention was drawn by Superman Siwon.Sad that it ended but more pleased that it occurred in the first place, Kyuhyun continued the performance happily.Ever so often glancing in his hyung's direction.

The concert was in its closing moments and once again he was torn.Pleased that it was over and he could get some rest and sad that they would be leaving their fans.They were all gathered on the main stage, playing with the fans and each other,Leeteuk conducting the closing rites.He noticed Yesung standing at the back of the others,looking a bit forlorn, deep in thought.He did not bother to approach,instead allowing him to process his thoughts.Siwon did not get the notice though,with his bubbly self, tempting and teasing the man in question.Seriously Siwon was getting on Kyuhyun’s nerves.He loved Siwon and thought of him as a great hyung, but recently, just the thought of Siwon had him cringing internally.He did not know what the pious man had done truthfully,completely ignoring that trecherous voice deep within that informed him that it was because he was too close to ‘your Yesung hyung’.

He turned his attention away from the duo,deciding that the discomfort he felt was stupid and he was encouraging the madness by continuously seeking out Yesung.He grit his teeth and decided to just go along with the flow for the rest of the proceedings.Before he knew it, he was ered into that idiotic but surprisingly fun water game they often played. Standing over the blasters, he felt calm, waiting for the cool water to wash him clean.To take away his uncertainty.He knew he was putting too much faith in an inanimate object but at this point anything was worth a chance.The water was cool and he really did forget his bothersome concerns for those few minutes.

Removing himself from the spray he enjoyed the mirth that had spread around the vicinity.Their great, always strong leader was playing around like a child, earning an endless supply of” awws” and” isn’t he cute”s from the ELFs around the stadium, but embarrassed looks and chuckles from his dongsaengs.Its a real embarrassment to them sometimes to have to have admit, that goofy clown with the mind of a 5 year old, was their great leader who they would probably follow into the sun.Whilst trying to dry his “puppy hair” that he had heard fans referring to his current styling as,he heard the ruckus as Teukie hyung was looking for their next victim.Apparently he thought Yesung was an able candidate.Leeteuk may be childish but he was keen.He knew the response to Yesung’s little” tease” in Taiwan was huge, earning  him a new nickname of "Yummy Yesung" and was surely trying to capitalize on it.Kyuhyun also thought it was a good idea.He knew Yesung worried about his popularity level and had worked hard to maintain his body. A spike in popularity will definitely make Yesung happy and he was in favour of anything that made the man happy.

He enjoyed the moment, walking over to Yesung, tugging him to join.Yesung for his part, was being very coy.Kyuhyun knew the reason.Yesung, like himself, was shy and self conscious about his body.Kyuhyun however decided that the water spray was not harmful and was something Yesung could really enjoy.The water was cool and refreshing and he had given Yesung enough time to work through his thoughts.He wanted him to be happy and to smile at him..no he meant he wanted him to special at everyone, to have a good time as well.He did not want Yesung’s somewhat bipolar mood to continue.Earlier he was somewhat cheerful, but now he was pensive once more.Yesung shrugged out of his gasp,but was smiling as he begged off the experience.Kyuhyun observed as he shyly and very cutely declined in English, looking like a child..so cute that Kyuhyun felt something he would forever and ever deny, something akin to the fuzzies. Kyuhyun continue to enjoy the atmosphere as Leeteuk,coaxed and somewhat blackmailed Yesung into entering, Kyuhyun not wanting to be left out,thinking it a continuation of their games from earlier.He wanted to play then as well, grabbing a microphone, inciting the crowd with a chant of “Yesung!Yesung!”.He knew he could not decline now and felt glee.

It’s amazing really, how happiness can evaporate in a split second.He felt glee moments ago, only for it to be replaced by something similar to disbelief and quite possibly anger.Siwon, it seems is unable to keep his hands to himself. He watched as Siwon, physically touched his hyung, looked on as Siwon, ed his hyung’s shirt one at a time,stripping him for all to see, making his hyung uncomfortable.He watched in shock as Siwon continued what he termed assault on his hyung.Seriously? Did this man have no shame?Yesung for his part looked slightly uncomfortable but not horror stricken as Kyuhyun was.Kyuhyun decided to take deep breathes,pretending that the present was a figment of his imagination….yeah he was imagining things.Siwon would not actually dare to undress him in front of thousands of people,when the man was clearly uncomfortable.It had to be impossible.This figment of his imagination turned into a nightmare as he watched with large eyes as Siwon placed his hands on his hyungs head and kissed him? Did he kiss him? That had to be impossible…he whispered maybe? What in God’s name, gave God’s favourite son the right to lean over and even whisper so intimately? He wasn't livid really, just in disbelief.He could not believe what he was witnessing first hand and worst, he could not belief what he was feeling.In one second, his love for Siwon seemed to have evaporated and replaced with marked contempt.He even hated their ELFs in that split second.Did they really have to be screaming Yewon? Not that he had a problem with it really, but in that second the word sounded like a curse to his ears.Siwon, he was sure, had given enough fanfiction worthy material to last a lifetime and increase Yewon shippers exponentially.That would have been fine, if it was for fanservice, but Yesung did not do fanservice.That which he saw before him,was the audacity of a clearly insane man.He was so lost in his musings(was it musings? Or a lithany of crimes conducted by Siwon?),that he did not notice that Yesung had completed his water spray activity and was now drying himself somewhere nearby.

Something in Kyuhyun had snapped.He was lost to the world.He was in trouble and he had no way out.He realized that he had continuously referred to Yesung as his, when he wanted to smack Siwon for his crimes.The fact that he wanted to smack Siwon and thought his actions to be crimes,were added to the evidence all stacked against him.Something was going to change, he knew it, he could feel it.He could no longer hide,could no longer pretend that he was not in a lot of trouble where Yesung was concerned.He could no longer delude himself into thinking that if he pushed those treacherous thoughts deep into the abyss,behind the forgotten grammar rules,that they would disappear forever and never be a problem.He could no longer act as if he did not realize something had changed, that his thoughts were different,that they were no longer just normal. Kyuhyun knew that after that little mini mental break he had upon seeing Siwon’s fingers on his hyungs shirt, he could no longer just add to his list of “things to consider but never will”.He was now fully aware that his list could no longer be buried, locked behind hundreds of mental locks.The never to be considered list, was going to be consider soon, of that he was sure.He could only hide for so long. He had to man up and face it, whatever it was.He knew what that list could lead too.He may be in denial but he was no idiot. He knew,his life was about to change.He exhaled.He was ready.He was tired of hiding, of doubting.He was going to confront that list in the near future and deal with the consequences, like a man.

Lost in is thoughts of a resolution, he turned to see the bane of his existence, well that was not kind, better put the man that going to force him to deal with that dreaded list, to face a certain tumultuous future.Yesung stood beside him drying his body as best as he could, looking so incredibly innocent, Kyuhyun could punch him in the face. He was the cause of so much mental anguish, yet he could stand  there so calmly, wiping away the remnants of the water spray, an event that had just caused Kyuhyun his sanity?Before Kyuhyun could continue his violent thoughts, Yesung looked up and smiled at him.The world stopped and Kyuhyun wanted to ram his own head into a brick wall.All his anger had disappeared,a fact which ironically made him more angry.Why did this small handed, turtle loving freak had so much control over him? The worst of it being,that said control was not even being intentionally wielded, but just a fact of life, like the blue sky thing.

He made to return the smile and it happened in a flash.Eyes meeting Eyes.It was like the world stood still, extremely cliché, but true none the less. Nothing was said, nothing was going to be said.They looked deep into each other's soul.Him seeing the confusion in Yesung’s eyes, that was probably a mirror of his own. In that moment, he knew Yesung was in the same place he was.Filled with confusion and questions he definitely did not want to address.A silent agreement made with the eyes.They were going to man up and buckle down.They were going to confront their wild thoughts and make sense of it.At some time in the near future they were going to figure this thing between them out. Regular people did not make such enduring promises with a look into each others eyes,which was another indicator that whatever it was, it was not going to be easily dismissed. 

Staring into Yesung’s eyes, he realized that sometimes words won't needed.His mind was put at ease.He had made peace with himself.He knew that examination, as you will, would be far from pleasant and most definitely migraine worthy, but knowing that Yesung was by his side was enough.Having him just stand besides him, like now was sufficient as well he realized.They didn't need to say a word, they just understood.

A/N: Inspired by the photo shown above and also this video.I assume most of you guys are Kyusung shippers, so this is a must see for you guys....there I go again assuming I have readers..lol... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0qguM2XEbI   Please Comment..I am desperate to know if I am doing this okay..Plz ♥

Once more I humbly ask that you guys comment and let me know, if I should just stop pretending to be a writer.Thanks so much :)