HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sitting in this empty library with Jeno when he followed me here. I was in search of materials for my assignment when he said he was also in search of presentation materials. The Dreamies are each in their classes and Na Jaemin was nowhere to be seen. And then there is me, getting annoyed by the one and only, Jeno Lee. 

"Wanna go shopping underwear with me? Are you shy?" 

It's been a week and if it's not because of my crush on him, I would've already killed Jeno. This is why he had been teasing me about that because I can't really kill him. And if you think I'm gonna be shying away, let's prove everyone wrong. I am not called THE Han Juyoung for nothing! 

"Ahh...is that why you covered me up with a towel that day? Are you afraid that you're gonna see my body? Want me to show you? It's free real estate!" I wiggle my brows when I saw his breath got heavier, only to see him smile. That freaking cute eye smile! 

"No thanks. Even if you show it for free, I don't want to see it!"

He sure is a tough cookie. Then I did my usual tactics on him, which is sitting beside him on the bench and stare at him. He is like, very immune with my staring and I really like watching him from the side like this. His side profile is so handsome even when he's wearing glasses. Show me one man that looks as handsome as Jeno, and I'll tell the reason why I'll still choose to crush on Lee Jeno. 

"Juyoung-ah..." A deep voice interrupts me from staring at Jeno. I turn around to see Jaemin standing by the door and I start collecting my things. I can feel Jeno's eyes is on me. 

"Ehh...where were you? We've been searching for you the whole day. Jisung is sulking." I was about to walk to Jaemin when Jeno held the back of my shirt. 

"Where are you going?" I look at him weirdly. Is he pretending not to know or did he forgot? 

"Amnesia hit you or what? We have a class together every Tuesday. From ten to twelve." 

I can never read his expression. What's with him? Stressed? 

"Juyoungie...hurry up." Jaemin urged me to hurry up since it was almost time. 

"Jeno, we'll wait at the cafeteria later so you come down, okay? Now you, come with me!" Jaemin had to just drag me by my hands and run through the hallway. 

"Can you slow down?! My foot's just about to heal!" 

Jaemin sheepishly smiled. Jaemin is indeed very handsome to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter