2; Listen to your head

Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It isn’t true.

 

It’s wrong


--

Next day

“Nakochan!” Hitomi calls out, waving her hands as she had the brightest smile ever, that smile goes away and is replaced by feeling one piece of her heart shatter.

Nako gives her the cold shoulder and walks away with Yena who was watching it go down, Yena looks back at Hitomi with a concerned look before looking back at Nako as the only thing that

“Hiichan, what’s wrong?” A voice spoke, Hitomi looked over at Chaewon as she shrugged, before hugging her.

“N-nothing it’s just Nako has been avoiding me all day..” 

“Oh..she’ll get over it, I promise.” Chaewon rubbed Hitomi’s back before breaking the hug.

“I ditched her for you,” Hitomi mumbles, hoping Chaewon won't hear.

“Come on, let’s get you to class,” Chaewon guided the two to their first period class.

“The more you look the more it hurts..” Nako mumbled as she saw the two walk off, holding hands.

“Come on, you’re just punishing yourself at this point, just let her be, be happy she’s at least happy.” Yena patted Nako’s shoulder, dragging Nako somewhere.

“If you want, you can hang with me and the girls,” Yena offered, making Nako laugh softly.

“You sound like a white boy in movies..” Nako jokes, making Yena roll her eyes.

--

“Want one?” Chaeyeon offered as she handed Nako a cigarette, Nako looked up from her before shaking her hands. “I don’t smoke.”

“Whole school is now talking about Hitomi and Chaewon dating huh?” Hyewon breaks the awkward silence, Yujin gives her a nudge as she gives her that look.

“Oh right ..you like her, don’t you?” Hyewon asked, Nako looked up at her. 

“I can tell Eunbi you're skipping class to just be in a janitor’s closet, smoking.” hearing that, everyone stifles a laugh as Nako threatens the older who seemed frightened.

“Mouth zipped.” Hyewon softly said as she mimicked zipping .

“Be said, why do you avoid her?” asked Chaeyeon as she organized the room. Nako was about to speak but Yena interrupted her.

“Because she listens to her empty head instead of lying,” 

“Why would I lie!?” Nako exclaimed, standing up in defense.

“Because it’s too obvious you are jealous!” Yena shouted as she stood up from the floor as the two had some type of glaring contest.

“Both of you, quiet, I understand where Nakochan is coming from,” Chaeyeon breaks them apart as she was afraid someone could snitch on them.

“She’s scared that Hitomi and hers friendship will break, and instead she wants to be distant for it to notice that she’s both mad, jealous and envious.” Chaeyeon said, Nako gave her a nod before glaring at Yena.

“Finally someone who understands me..” 

“We can break them up-” Yujin suggested, earning a sigh from everyone in the room.

“Are you...as expected from Ahn Yujin,” Hyewon simply replied as she couldn’t make much out of the conversation. “We won’t speak nothing from out of this room,” 

“You know you can always talk to us, we meet here every first period,” Chaeyeon reassured Nako, Nako let out a scoff.

“I rather not sit around a bunch of girls who I feel threatened to,” 

“Good point.” they all spoke as they left the conversation right there.

==

“Please talk to me.”

Nako looks back at Hitomi who was looking at her with puppy eyes, pleading her to talk to her.

“Avoid her.” the voice spoke. Hitomi quickly throws another piece of paper to her making sure the teacher did not notice.

“What’s wrong with you? You’ve been acting ever since I returned.” 

Nako

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter