If I slept with u It's not that I love you

Если я спал с тобой, не думай,что я твой

Soojin was furiously walking along the busy streets of Seol, she was trying to calm down her angry tears that were caused by a certain taiwanese girl. “ I was so naive to believe in all of her words! What a charmer, who could've thought that their sweet and innocent Shuhua was a devil in disguise.” The girl couldn’t even imagine that she , after years of younger pining after her, will succumb to her and after an amazing night together the dancer finds out that Shuhua only wanted a one night stand. She gave her heart and her soul to the girl and opened up only for them to be broken in a million pieces.

       Cheri Cheri Lady

       Goin' through emotion

       Love is where you find it

       Listen to your heart

It was truly a vivid night. They’ve been making love till 5 am. The taiwanese was so tender, she wasn’t Soojin’s first but still was so attentive and delicate, she was asking permission even to kiss the dancer. The older’s heart was fluttering the whole time and she gave in, during her first peak she understood her feelings for the younger, she understood why her cheeks were red from Shuhuas attempts to woo her, why she felt secure inside her arms, why she could fall asleep easily during long car rides if they were cuddling. It frightened her to no (sadly it was right) but she couldn’t fight her lover for the other anymore. The only thing that was in her mind that night was Shuhua Shuhua Shuhua…..

      Cheri Cheri Lady

      To know you is to love you

      If you call me baby

      I'll be yours

But when the sun was up nothing seemed to change. Like always, they were laughing, bickering and hugging. Soojin felt something when she noticed that during practice Shuhua’s eyes weren’t on her, that the makne didn’t cling to her every given second. It puzzled the dancer and when they had the longest break she decided to talk to Shuhua. She saw that the girl went outside and was talking to some trainee. She froze at her place when she saw the younger leaning in and kissing the unknown girl. Right at this moment she understood everything . She was just a toy to her. Soojin couldn’t stand this anymore and ran away, she heard her members ( even Shuhua) calling after her but she didn’t care, she wouldn’t show her emotions anymore to anyone, she was fed up with this bull.

   Если я спал с тобой, не думай, что я твой

   ( If I have slept with you it doesn’t mean I’m yours)

   Не говори со мной, ни слова про любовь

   ( Say nothing to me about love)

Seo Soojin, the ice queen and the calmest person among (G) - Idle was walking aimlessly around the district and was trying to calm her shattered heart. She hasn't checked her phone yet and when she did she saw tons of missing calls and messages from her members. But the most important one killed her

 

Shubaby ❤️

I’m so sorry, Unnie that I broke your heart but I hope we can remain friends

 

 

     И снова день, то ночь, кассету поменяй

     ( u talk bout this day and night, just change the topic)

     Я научу тебя себе не доверять

    ( I’ll teach u how not to trust me)