Chapter 8

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo does not want to admit how terribly nervous he is when Kim Mingyu is going to study with him. In. his. room.

He has never thought Mingyu would share the notes from Jeonghan. That moment when Mingyu caught his eyes in front of the lockers, Wonwoo thought he would be a dead meat.

Who would think Kim Mingyu would end up studying with Wonwoo?

 “Are these all yours?” Mingyu asked as he pointed at the bookshelf half of it is filled with fables.   

“...Yes.” he was hesitant to answer because he does not want Mingyu to judge him again for reading fables.

He watches Mingyu nodded his head as he flipped through some papers. Wonwoo rolled his eyes when Mingyu picked up the book written as “Snow White” on the front cover.

Wonwoo narrowed his eyes as Mingyu left out a chuckle. Yep, Kim Mingyu is going to make fun of him again.

“If it wasn’t for this book, you and I wouldn’t end up kissing,” Mingyu said as he put the book back on the shelf.

“What?”

Wonwoo doesn’t know how to react when Mingyu mentioned their kisses randomly like this.

“What?” Mingyu’s eyes widen, too. It seems like it wasn’t just Wonwoo who feels uncomfortable. The silence hung between them. An awkward silence. Oh god. 2-hour session with Kim Mingyu would be so unhealthy for Wonwoo.

Mingyu ruffled his hair as he quickly walked towards the study table. Probably Mingyu walked too quick or his right leg doesn’t follow in the same direction as his body does, his toe hit the corner of the bed.

“Ow!”

Wonwoo, a witness of this incident, can’t help but laugh at Mingyu’s clumsiness. Mingyu looks so much in pain and that is surprisingly amusing.

“Stop giggling. I am hurt.” Mingyu is now grumpy and that’s even funnier.

“Are you okay? That was hilarious,” he asked, half laughing, half snorting. Mingyu looked at him in surprise when Wonwoo left out a snort. Their eyes met for a second.

Wonwoo covered his mouth with his hands. It’s too embarrassing to snort in front of Mingyu. It’s too quick for Wonwoo to notice but the corner of his eyes catches the smallest part of Mingyu’s lips curl up.

 “Yeah, I know. So, stop snorting.” Mingyu clears his throat and unfolded the extra chair and place it beside the study table. “Alright, let’s start.” Mingyu moved his knee up and accidentally hit the table, being clumsy again.

“Ow!”

Wonwoo caught Mingyu’s eyes again. And both of them broke into laughter. No idea what got into them but it sure was funny.

--

Well, it is not funny anymore after Mingyu kept making the same mistakes five times.

“…and then you have to minus this. Not plus, you idiot” Wonwoo shakes his head and writes ‘0’ on the paper that Mingyu answered. For a second he thought Mingyu was smart when he helped him in the class last time. But it turns out the taller is dumb. They are doing the practices test and up until now, Mingyu got 2 out of 11.

“What? You said we have to minus the cost.”

“Yes, we have to minus the cost for some cases. But this time the question asked a different answer and you need to use a different method.”

“Ugh… I hate math or whatever relates to the numbers.” Without any warning, the taller just causally lies on Wonwoo’s bed. More to his surprise, Wonwoo just let him.

No no, Wonwoo. He is on your bed! Get him off.

“Y-ya. Get off.” Wonwoo pushes Mingyu’s leg but the guy does not even seem affected.

“Come on. Get off. It’s almost 8. Vernon will be back anytime soon which means you have to leave!”

“It’s 15 minutes to 8. Let me find some peace. Those numbers hurt my head.” Mingyu groaned and obviously not listening to Wonwoo.

“Well…that’s because you are stupid and have a little bit, no, very low in IQ. So, it could happen. Now, accept the fact and get up.” Wonwoo dragged Mingyu by his arm. It’s either Wonwoo is weak or Mingyu is stronger, just a bit he hopes, the taller does not move a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter