Gangsta love (2)πŸ’•

Gangsta love πŸ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's working as a cashier in the closet Convenience Store to the house, jeonghan bowed to the customer that left after paying and he sighed, sat down on chair.

" I wanna go home and sleep ~."Β  he's sure lizy, wants to rest for now cause lately, he had exams period and he barely sleep well during night.

A customer entered and jeonghan bowed.

It’s a man, he stood in front of him so jeonghan looked up.Β 

" Give me bucket of cigarette~. "

It’s him, the handsome cool guy who offered him the beer he wanted yesterday.

Jeonghan nodded as he looked at the brands but didn't know which one he smokes.

" Mild seven ~."

He said out, voice deep and it gives jeonghan chills, somehow he's really scared.

He gave him, the man give him a black card, jeonghan never thought that he will see this card in his life, he's rich.. Extremely rich to be having this card.

He bites his lips.

" So you work here hum?!".

Jeonghan looked at him again, cheek heating up because of the man's appearance.

" Y-yes, i came to work after college ~."

He saw the man lighting up a cigarette as he put the bucket in his pocket.

" I see, what's your name ~?!".

The younger looked away.

" it's jeonghan.. a-and you?!". He seems scared to ask and that made the man smile a little, breathed out the smoke.

" I'm seungcheol, call me cheol ~."

He's super hot ajusshi, he can tell that he's around his late twenties or even in early thirty and he must be famous around women.Β 

Besides, why did he ask him about his name?! Is it because he's curious since he saw him yesterday and today!Β 

But he wonder why such a rich man coming to this old store?!Β 

He's still smoking, jeonghan felt awkward as it forbidden to smoke here.

" E-excuse me.. You can't smoke here *cough*cough ~."

He coughed, not able to bear with the smell.

Seungcheol glancing to him with expressionless face.

" Okay I'm going now, be careful on your way home cause there's many gangs around here."

Jeonghan felt his heart flutters, eyes widened innconetly.

Is he worried about him?!

" Thanks for your concern, I will be careful." he smiled softly, bowed to him as he left.

Jeonghan's cheek heating up and eyes sparkling.

What is this feeling?!

Β 

Β 

On his way back home, it was already dark outside, passing by 8:20 PM, just like the man said, he can see some men hidden in alleyway smoking and talking but he always pass by here, so he should be fine.

" I wonder if halmeoni made dinner?! I told her not too.. I saved money so I can order food delivery." he murmured to himself, reached as he entered and found the woman drinking tea while watching TV shows.

" Aigoo sweetie, welcome back."

Jeonghan smiled, went in after pulling off his shoes, hurried to the woman's embrace as she had warm smile while hugging the younger gently, his hair.

" Halmeoni, did you made dinner?!".

She nodded.

" Yes and it's your favorite curry ~. "

Jeonghan giggled, thought so because his grandma loved cooking anyway.

" Go and take bath sweetie while I prepare the food ~."

He nodded, give her a peck on her head and went towards the bathroom.

Β 

......

One of his friend at college said to him that he's not living his life although he's still so young, jeonghan never thought of such a thing till now, although he have pretty face but he didn't thought of seeing women.

All of his friends have mates, dating and living their life but he always think of his grandma, and the money, to save money and be helpful.Β 

Well, he really feel like being in love and but dating someone might be a bother especially that he have job after college so he's not that free for such a thing.Β 

He washed his face, cheek heating up.

" Although I refuse dating while I'm busy with life but somehow I hate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter