end

conversation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

thank you for coming. i love you let's be friends for a long time.

ah finally! I love you too! let's quickly go eat western food together.

 

momo stared at her phone screen as she watched sana and miyeon talking thru the new episode of gossip idle, that just ended. she doesn't know exactly what to feel after finishing just watching sana guest and talk about things live. momo was just done doing practicing when she heard her other members talking about that sana will be guesting in gossip idle, which made her curious and also led her to finishing watching it. she hasnt even changed yet from what she wore in their performance which was is one of the clothes she wore in the music video of alcohol free. momo knows sana is generally friendly or should i say flirty at times but she knows its because shes just really friendly and given the fact that sana is also an only child. she understood that. but why the hell is she now with jeongyeon and chaeyoung who were at their dorm talking to each other. 

 

"hey momo-" chaeyoung greeted which was cut off by momo as she spoke. "jeongyeon can you come here?" which made jeongyeon kind of confused as she just stormed off to come here out of nowhere and shes now ordering her to do something. but she of course just shrugged it off, curious on what momo is doing or what about to do actually. "jeongyeon can you put both youre hands to my face? like youre cupping it." momo spoke again, she received two weird looks from both chaeyoung and jeongyeon who were both confused now. "momo what is going o-" chaeyoung was just cutted off again as momo looked at her with this weird look?? its as if shes angry? no like shes jealous? as if someone ate her last bit of chocolate bar in the fridge which she hid. 

 

"chae can you film us?" chaeyoung just obeyed and did what she was told, she went to instagram and scrolled to her save filters and picked the one that caught her eye the most. and she did what momo said, she took a video of jeongyeon and momo looking quite sweet if you ask me. "then post it on twicetagram." momo said sternly. she didnt even asked the managers for approval of posting it like she doesnt care anymore. what am i even doing...  she thought to herself. whenever she thinks of something it just comebacks to when sana was talking cutely to miyeon or when they said i love you's to each other at the end of the broadcast. she just came to her own room again, and closed the door gently when she realised she hasnt even changed yet. all this mess made her forget on what she was initially about to do.

 

the things sana make her do....

 

and feel....

 

 

.....

 

 

sana just finished her broadcast with miyeon which she enjoyed so much, since its been awhile since she has done something like this with a friend in the kpop industry. she still remembers the first time they met when miyeon hugged her which made her quite suprised since shes always the one to do that especially since its their first meeting. after that they clicked off instanly and even exchanged numbers to keep in contact with each other. she still smiles when she thinks about that, sana really loves making new friends. 

 

she is on the way back to their dorm as she doesnt have anymore schedules after that. sana even texted momo while in the car if she wants anything because they might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter