I Don't Know

The Way You Felt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon's POV

I don't know. I feel so empty. 2 weeks. 2 weeks without you beside me. Is it my fault? If i didn't confessed to you at the first place and just put my feelings away, will it turn out like this?

"Chaewon, get up now. We're going to Eunbi's Unnie party."

My friend come into my room and trying to get me up. I'm starting to regret that i told them where i place my spare key.

"I think i'll just skip Yul". I turn away from her.

"Seriously Chae? Is it because of her? Don't you think it's enough? You become a mess this past few weeks. Stop torturing yourself!"

Are you kidding me? I'm the one who broken and now she have a guts to yell at me? Who the is fine being heart broken? And who the want to be heart broken? I become so mad at her but when i see her eyes filled with tears, i feel guilty.

"Please Chae.. Just comeback. Comeback to your usual self. We miss you. Since you become so distance, always locked up yourself in the room, barely attend classes,  and skipping your dinner. You still have me, Yena Unnie, and Wonyo around you. We care about you."

My tears drop. I made my friends worried. "I'm sorry Yul, I'm so sorry. I just don't want to face her, I know she's gonna be there too. I don't know anymore. It's hurts me everytime i-" 

She come closer and hug me "It's okay Chae, just lean on us okay? You'll get over her. We'll help you. Especially me." Especially what? i don't get to hear her last word. When i'm about to ask her, she beats me "So, you're comin with us right?"

I look at her and smile "okay"

 

 

-----THE PARTY-----

"Chaewonnie my favorite person in this world!! I miss you so much!" Yena attack me with her hug, she want to kiss me and i'm trying so hard to avoid that duck lips on my cheeks.

"Excuse me Yenna Unnie but i'm here too? Anyway, Hi Wonyo." Then Yuri breaks Yena away from me. Whew thanks Yul haha. I admit, i miss them too. We greet each others properly and catch up but then i see her. Talking to him. Happily. My mood fell down. I think my friends noticed it too.

Not long after that, i heard my name called. It was Eunbi Unnie at the stage, saying she miss my beautifull voice. she inviting me to the stage. Should i? i don't really have any mood right now but Eunbi Unnie... Aish... I walk to the stage, but Yuri hold me back. "Are you sure Chae?"

"I'll be fine Yul, don't worry." I pat her head. I felt someone staring at me, when i turn around. Oh she's there but looking at somewhere else. Right. Why would she staring at you.

I go to the stage and become dilema. I don't know what to sing. I feel so down, i just can't sing any happy song. The crowds cheers at me and i see you again. it. I'll just sing whatever fit my mood right now. So i grab the guitar and start the show.

The way you felt in my arms
Our chemistry was sacred
Oh i fell for your charm 
I was so infatuated

*Bold: Flashback

You always come to see me and sleep over at my apartment. I love the way you're in my arms. Cuddling. You even told me, that now you can't sleep without having me around you anymore. You blame me, but you like it anyway. I had to hold back myself to not lose my cool and taste your lips. I fall deeper for you, even when you're the clumsy one. I tried to denied my feelings but it's no use.

But you left me in the dark
And my heart completely vacant
Now i don't know oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Is your heart just preconditioned for brevity?
I don't mean to accuse of refusing longevity
But i cannot excuse you for abusing my empathy
My empathy~

You know i can't say no to you. I confessed to you, you told me you needed time to figure it out. You didn't accept it or reject it. You told me to not walk away, not to avoid you. But days later, you become distance. Left me hanging. Going out with him.

I can take rejection
But you gave the impression
That this was the inception
Of something real
The way you felt in my arms
Our chemistry was sacred
Oh i fell for your charm 
I was so infatuated
But you left me in the dark 
And my heart completely vacant

One day, i tried to reach you. I asked you out to the park. I felt so happy when you agreed. I sat at the park, waiting for you. 3hours. You didn't show up. 

Now i don't know oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
How you could look me in the eye
And tell me that you love me
When you knew it was a lie
I was headed for Kentucky
When you called to say goodbye
How did i not see it coming?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter