only you

only you

ONLY YOU

“Come here baby.” Donghae called his lover who just finished showering. He was lying in his bed, waiting for his lover who was showering. Donghae is the CEO of the biggest company in Korea and he has to arrange everything to maintain its first position. He is still too young to be a CEO but he has no choice since his father is already too old to handle the company. Today, his meeting with a few people who want to join the company made him more exhausted than usual because handling old people really takes his energy. He is just grateful that every time he comes back home, his lover will always greet him with his gummy smile which can make his energy fully charged.

Seeing his lover come out of the bathroom with hair still wet made his heart thump so hard and couldn’t help but fall in love with him even more.

“Come here baby..” He called again. His lover, Eunhyuk, approached him and sat on the bed. Donghae hugged him from behind and nuzzled his nose to his lover’s neck, enjoying the strawberry scent from his lover. “I miss you baby..” He whispered in Eunhyuk’s ear.

Eunhyuk smiled. He has always loved Donghae’s gentle voice. “I miss you too Hae.” He caressed Donghae’s cheek. Donghae is a romantic and sweet lover. He always says he missed him even when they were just apart for a few minutes. This makes him feel how special he is to Donghae. “No. I miss you more Hyukkie.” Then again comes the childish Donghae. Who would think that the CEO of the biggest company in Korea could whine like that?

 

They were now both lying in their bed, with Eunhyuk’s head on Donghae’s cheek and Donghae’s arm securing the other’s waist, they both stared in each other’s eyes lovingly.

“Hyukkie~” Eunhyuk hummed in response, still staring at the handsome man in front of him. “Hyukkie, I think that what we have is magic,” Donghae said while caressing the others cheek. Eunhyuk stared confusedly. “Because every time I look at you everything else in the room disappears.” Eunhyuk blushed, feeling butterflies in his stomach. His lover always makes his heart flutter.

“Omo! Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?”

“Hae!” Donghae liked it when Eunhyuk blushed like that. It makes him even cuter. He chuckled seeing his lover bury his face with his hand. He grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand and gave him a peck on his cheek.

“Don’t Hyukkie. I want to see your beautiful face. Oh how I wish I’m a camera.” he said.

“Why camera?” Eunhyuk asked curiously.

“So, you will always smile at me.” Donghae grinned while Eunhyuk whined. He loves Donghae’s cheesy words but he can’t help to blush. He hid his face in Donghae’s chest this time while hugging him tight. Donghae rested his chin in Eunhyuk’s head.

“Hyukkie, you’re getting taller now?” he asked.

Eunhyuk looked up and smiled proudly. “Of course, I’m taller than you now right?”

“Right. You only used to reach my shoulder but now you’re up in my mind”

“HAE!” Eunhyuk buried his face again in Donghae’s chest.

“Hae, you’re the CEO of the biggest company in Korea and yet you act like this?! I’m sure your employees must be shocked if they find out that their cold boss can be cheesy like this.”

Donghae laughed so hard. “Can’t help it Hyukkie. It’s all because of you. Even if I’m a policeman, you’re still my most wanted!”

Eunhyuk giggled and pecked Donghae’s lip. “I love you.”

“Omo Hyukkie, I’m not done yet with my cheesy words and you already kissed my lips. I wonder if I continue, would you give me something special tonight?”

“Aish hae! Stop being a ert!” Hyukkie pouted.

“You’re so cute Hyukkiee!! Only show that cute lips to me, arasso? Ah, I should watch over you often, who knows, some bad people might want to kidnap you from me” He hugged Eunhyuk possessively. Eunhyuk returned the hug and rested his head in Donghae’s shoulder. “You should be my bodyguard then.” Donghae nodded.

“You know, I once sent an angel to watch over you at night but the angel came back a minute later, and when I asked the angel why, it told me that angels don’t watch the other angels.”

“You are so cheesy! Cheesy hae!”

“Eh wait a minute Hyukkie.” Donghae took his phone and showed his wallpaper to Eunhyuk.  “Look at this”

Eunhyuk looked at the picture confusedly. “ It’s my picture. What’s the matter?”

“Ne, people say a picture tells 1000 words but when I see yours, all I see is just 3 words Hyukkie and it’s I LOVE YOU. Even I ran out of the stars when I counted it and matched each one with a reason why I love you”

Hearing that, Eunhyuk can’t help but cry. He was so touched. Hae always makes him feel so special and he is the luckiest person having Donghae as his lover. He fell in love with him even more.

“Haee” Eunhyuk sobbed. Donghae kissed him on the forehead then his eyes to kiss the tears away and lastly on his nose.

“I really believe in God Hyukkie, because meeting you is an answer to my prayers.” Eunhyuk nodded and smiled. “Me too Hae.”

 “Always stay with me Hyukkie. I love you so much! Only you Hyukkie, only you” and he kissed Eunhyuk on the lips. They enjoyed the rest of the night in each other’s warm arms.

There will always be only Eunhyuk on Donghae’s heart.

There will always be only Donghae in Eunhyuk’s heart.

Only you…

Only you