#3 Throwback

I feel home, when I am with you

(Park Shin Hye)

"Eun sang ah" 

He kept calling me with the name of my character in the Heirs, we were shooting for the scene where Kim Tan and Eun Sang still didn't know that they are live on the same home. In the script written that Eun Sang had to hide when the second son came.

After finishing it, we were waiting for the next scene.. while waiting Min Ho oppa kept teasing me, he step his foot on my foot, ruffle my hair, and kept calling me with Eunsang name.. It became his habbit to tease me. 

We changed our clothes for the next scene, when the crew called us we were reading our script. 

We need to shoot the scene where Kim Tan was eating with his mom, and suddenly his mom called Eun Sang to bring her the bir.  But, in the mid of shooting Min Ho oppa got an accident, his left hand got injured, the crew got panicked and also me,  Kim Eun Sook, the director suggest us to take a break,

"I think we need to break for a while"

"Yes, I Will help him first, after it finish I Will inform you, or may be he also need time to take a rest for a while" I said to Kim Eun Sook, and took the kit of medicine from Min Ho oppa assistant.

"It's okay, I'll be fine, we don't have much time, we can still continue this, you guys don't worried"

"Don't listen him, I am sure we still can finish the shoot"

"Yah.."

I just glared my eyes to him, 

And the director give us 30 minutes for break.

When I took his hand he grimacing in pain, I bandage his wound, and his assistant ask me if we need to call the doctor, 

"No need, I can do this, I have learned this before from my mom when my brother got injured like this before" 

"Are you okay?" Min ho oppa asked me after I finish bandage his wound,

"Eo?" I didn't understand

"You look worried, wae?"

"Ani.." I can't tell him I was worried, 

"Chincha? Eun Sang ah I am okay, without this bandage I still Will be okay, Don't be worried oh? But thanks to you for helping me and worried for me"

I felt my cheek turn to be red, he said that while grinning teasing me and interwined my hand with his right hand..

"Yah.. I said that I am not worried, okay you need to take a rest" I glance to the clock "20 minutes before ended, you have to go to the room, oh" I said it and let go off my hand from his. And walked away with my heart beating fast and my burn cheek.