Chapter 1

i'm going crazy because of you!

Hyuna POV 

 i slowly open my eyes as the sunlight hit my face "hmm?" i accidentaly hit my alarm clock, when i realize its already 7 in the morning, i run to the bathroom and take quick bath. I hear my oppa already calling me "wait a minute oppa! i'll be down right now!" i wear my uniform and comb my hair. "hyuna-ah palli your oppa already waiting in the car!!" i come out from my room and run down stair, my appa only laugh at me "baby eat your breakfast first" i take my muffin and stuff it in my mouth as i wore my shoes "icwant appa i awready late!" i cant talk properly because i have muffin in my mouth "bye umma! bye appa!" i run to my oppa car and get inside it,i smile sheepily at my oppa and kiss his cheek "good morning oppa~" he just rolled his eyes and start driving, yes he's my oppa kim myungsoo, he's handsome but guess what he already married. yes my parents arranged marriage him, but he just dont mind, he work at our family company. He's already have one son his name is Kim Jaeho, he loves his wife so much. but at the first time he meet her he look really hate her! but now he's happy live with his family.. Now i'm Kim Hyuna i want have my Prince too! but i dont like arranged marriage! Yuck! "ya kim hyuna hurry the gate is almost closing!" i widen my eyes and look at the gate "OMO OMO OMO oppa!!! bye byee!" i run out from my oppa car "stop stop please dont close the gate yet!" the guard stop and look at me i smile at him and run inside my school but BAM!!!!! oo..ooww i think i got into trouble....

Joon POV

i wake up from my sleep and turn around i look at the girl who lying next to me, i quickly got up and take my pants and wear it i go to the kitchen and pour the water until i feel someone else hugs me from behind, i rolled my eyes and push her hand away "oppaa~ why youre so cold? youre so sweet last night" i turn around and look at her "just shut the off and go from my house" i take my towel and go to my bathroom to take a bath, ok this is my first day at korea i'm just come back from USA last night and go to the club and guess what i meet this . today my father say i should go to see our school, after i finish take a bath i wear my suit and fix my hair, i got my key and go to my car and drive to our school.

i looking around the school peacefully until i feel someone bump on my, she fall on her "aww!" i hear her voice and look down at her thigh at her  "you ok?" she nods her head and bows " jeongsohamnida" i look at her and though wow she's beautiful...

 

 

 

 

annyeeongg~ im sorry for not updat for a long time but please comment and subcribe~!!

^^ <3