Books or looks?

A Life Held by a Piece of String
"This saying good-bye on the edge of the dark
And cold to an orchard so young in the bark
Reminds me of all that can happen to harm..." Robert Frost

                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

My face was burning. Carpet burn again? Books, pencils, sheets of notes, my glasses were on the floor- again. I sighed. Another low-life person pushed me over- again. I didn't really care who pushed me now, I was used to it. I slowly picked up my equipment before walking off. I walked past my brother and his group. Sungjong, Sungyeol, Sung Kyu, Dongwoo and Hoya were busy eating and laughing. I wonder where Myungsoo is? "Yah! Wait!" called Woohyun. My eyes stalked straight at the Study Centre. Suddenly, a hand turned me. "What happened to your face?" said Woohyun. I rolled my eyes, scratched my hair in frustration, "It's nothing, just say some low-life pushed me, I don't give a damn about who it was. And first of all Woohyun I'm fine, no blood, no foul. Secondly, I'm fine." I quickly turned and walked, only to hear Woohyun sigh deeply. I pushed the door open of the Study Centre, it was quiet- as always. Many seats were vacant but I decided to go and sit in the corner. I rushed to the seat and sat, avoiding eye contact with anyone. I brought out my books and started to read from the textbook. I looked in the corner of my eye. Myungsoo who was across the room reading a textbook, was studying me. I felt a small flutter in my stomach. I decided to leave before my stomach bursts into butterflies. I look on the side of my eye, catching his cold dagger stare before walking out of the Centre.