Chapter 2

Chacenzo

WARNING: LITTLE MATURE CONTENT IN THE END 


“Thank you for today. I enjoyed it very much!” Chayoung said turning to him when they reached her doorstep.

“The pleasure is mine…” Vincenzo smiled softly looking at her face shining by the warm street light. ‘How beautiful can you get?’ the thought run in his head.

“Are you staying in your apartment in Geumga Plaza?” Chayoung was curious of where he will go after that.

“No. I am staying in the hotel nearby,” Vincenzo said looking at her shoulder then in her eyes. It was his habit from the childhood. He couldn’t look in the eyes straightly, but now it was easier for him. Since he could recognize people’s motive from their gestures, he used to pay attention to that first. But when it came to Chayoung, he couldn’t fully figure out her emotions without studying her eyes first.

“Why would you not go there?”

“Someone might have rented it,” Vincenzo said.

“No one did. I tidied up the space last week. I think it’s still clean enough to stay there…” She trailed off.

“You were there?” Vincenzo was a bit taken aback by the reveal.

She nodded. “I sometimes go there since Jipuragi is in the same building and have a drink,” Chayoung pouted averting her gaze to her left.

“You drink alone?”

“Yeah. Since it was your house… it has your aura and I feel like you’re present every time I go.”

Vincenzo was silent for a few seconds. He put his hand on Chayoung’s forearm gripping it lightly, moving towards her hand slowly, his gaze following his moves. The guilty sigh that came out of his lips was the indication that he was going to apologize to Chayoung again.

“I know.” VIncenzo heard her saying. “It’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself, okay?” seeing how the male was inwardly struggling between staying for her and going back for his family in Malta. Both were really important.

“It must have been hard for you…” Vincenzo finally said looking at her directly. His hand calmly caressing hers.

“Not as hard as for you. Being a mafia boss is not the easiest thing on earth as I know!” Chayoung exclaimed and Vincenzo became nervous for hearing mafia word. Especially in a quiet neighborhood like this.

“Could you stop saying that word loudly? Someone might hear-”

“You mean Mafia Boss?” Chayoung asked cutting his words.

“You-”

“My boyfriend is a mafia boss~”

Since Chayoung didn’t stop singing in her opera kind of voice, Vincenzo didn’t find anything else rather than wrapping his free arm around her waist and pulling her closer. She had to shut up after his chest collided with hers and her hand froze leaning on his shoulders, which she then quickly put around his waist.

They were looking at each other with patience, yet with so much tension and longing floating in the air. Chayoung wanted to kiss him, but Vincenzo was faster this time, again. He leaned in closer to taste and savor her lips with his, gently moving his other hand to her neck. Chayoung kissed him back with the same intensity, unwilling to let him go. He made her lose her breath and she was driving him crazy by softly touching his neck, jaw, cheeks.

Some moments later they slowed down the kiss to let the air come in their wasted lungs, but stood close in each other’s arms. Late night summer weather was getting humid.

“I have Makgeolli left in the fridge. Would you like some?” Chayoung asked breathlessly looking at his eyes and periodically glancing at his glistening lips.

“It’s been a long time since I last drank Makgeolli,” Vincenzo showed her a smile that could melt even a stonehearted person.

“Let’s go in then.” Chayoung skipped out of his hands to find her keys.

 

“Uhh… my head is heavy for some reason,” Chayoung rested her head on the sofa seat as she sat on the floor. Vincenzo was leaning his head on his fist, laying his elbow near her head. His body half facing her side.

“Because you drank too much today,” said Vincenzo analyzing her features.

“Vincenzo,” she called him.

He hummed in response waiting for her to continue.

 “I am grateful to you.”

“Why?”

“I have just had the most amazing birthday celebration,” she said it casually.

Vincenzo was intently looking at her, trying to understand what that meant. ‘What happened on her other birthdays before?’

She sat up straighter, looking ahead into the emptiness. Her eyes squinting in thought on whether to tell him or not.

“On my eighteenth birthday, my mother had a heart attack. She was put on intensive care and lived like that for about almost a year. She struggled a lot. As a growing teenager I was mad at my dad a lot. He…” Chayoung was stressing to say bad things about her dad now that she does not have any parents. At that moment, she felt warmness on her hand. When she looked up at the man seating near her and comforting her the way he could, Chayoung couldn’t hold back her tears.

Warm liquid left wet traces on her face, as she was embraced by Vincenzo, his protective hands wrapping her carefully with comfort. “You can cry all you want. I’ll be there with you.”

“He wasn’t there for mom. I was looking after her when she was in hospital. They were in good terms before that. I don’t know why… Why he ignored mom’s sickness and left her while she needed him the most.” Chayoung sobbed while telling Vincenzo the times when she was angry with her dad.

Vincenzo never knew why father and daughter were in not so good terms. Now it made sense. “But I know you still love him deeply. Even if he hurt you when you were younger, you were still devastated by his death,” he said quietly in order for Chayoung to hear it. She calmed down when he voiced out her real feelings. Not that she didn’t know that VIncenzo was damn smart. She thought not being together will make it harder for them to know and understand each other. Looked like they didn’t need that extra time lovers gave each other. They were already beyond that level.

“How did you know?” she looked up at him, breaking out from the warm hug.

“I didn’t. But by the look of your eyes and your behavior I could understand that you were grieving, which every loving daughter would do.”

“You are so…” Chayoung gazed at him. “Clever. Ugh… why do you have to be perfect?”

Vincenzo smiled softly. The pleasant feeling from his caress of her hands was something unforgettable. Not that Chayoung wanted to forget it.

“Although I hated my father since then, it was never uncomfortable. The teenager anger plus hate was long forgotten and I can’t even recall when it started to be a “cat and mouse” game. I think that way we were both apologizing to each other and getting away without saying it at the same time. He denied the fact that he was always with other people but not with my mother.”

“When I asked my mom why she was so kind to him and never argued about it, she said that she understands him. That bringing the world justice was his top priority,” Chaoyoung scoffed, “why then he had to have a family if he was never fair with us, especially with mom.”

“Even though I loved him deep in my heart he was so annoying…”

Vincenzo thought for a second looking at her drunk but honest state. He wiped the left tears on her cheeks that were not planning to get dry. “You would not have been born and your parents wouldn’t have such a nice and beautiful daughter. Just think about it.”

“Yeah. I know I am awesome. But still.” Chayoung spilled.

Vincenzo chuckled. It brought some positivity that she would still think highly of herself even in her un-sober mind.

They took a shot for her parents. Seated as close and comfortably as it could be, Vincenzo glanced at the woman, his woman, feeling glad that she opened up to him.

“Then I would not have met you,” his voice still light from the laugh and suddenly serious.

Chayoung didn’t look up fast, as she always did. The words that were just pronounced were getting analyzed in her head, which was slower.

“Are you comforting and flirting with me at the same time?” she looked up at his eyes with her hazed ones. The close proximity making her heart beat faster. His glowing, seemingly fazed by alcohol but still handsome face was a few centimeters apart from hers.

“And what if I am?” he almost whispered those words in her cheek, which was hitting her to the core.

“I didn’t know that you are romantic, Vincenzo Cassano,” Chayoung smiled widely.

His pupils dilated a bit, challenging smirk plastered on his flawless face. The air in between getting hotter because of the staring they decided to play.

One last ticking on the clock in the living room and Chayoung was leaning her body closer to him. Vincenzo leaned to meet her halfway and crushed his lips on hers. He her lower lip in to enter to which she welcomed by opening her lips. Kissing her like that was not enough, so Vincenzo pulled her by her waist to come closer. He was acting bravely loosening up from the alcohol.

 Chayoung shifted from her place and sat on his laps, which were stretched out on the floor, and put her legs on the sides of his thighs. The movement made VIncenzo lean his head back a little, now that Chayoung was on top.

He wrapped his hand around her waist, with another one caressing from her knees to her thighs. Chayoung was pulling his head closer with both of her hands. The couple made out like that for minutes before Chayoung sat closer to him and heard a low groan coming from his busy mouth. She must have reached his sensitive part. Needing the air to function she slowly drew back to see the dark orbs wrapped in lust. Vincenzo pulled her face closer to cover with passionate kiss again. This time he placed his hands on her hips dipping her down closer to him, making her moan and feel the frustration that they still had their clothes on.

Without losing any time, Chayoung quickly pulled back from the kiss and rose up to her feet earning a questionable look from Vincenzo. She stretched out her hand for him to take. Vincenzo was looking at Chayoung for a second, understanding what she wanted to do next.

Taking the offered hand, the man stood up and was lead to the staircase near the living room. Being the more sober one he clearly understood her motives and didn’t object anything. Chuckling to her awkward walking due to drinking, Vincenzo thought he should help her.

He picked her up underneath her knees and waist securely holding her. Chayoung gasped in surprised tone, but still placed her hands around his neck. Vincenzo started walking upstairs, assuming that Chayoung’s bedroom was on the second floor. He gasped when she laid her lips on his neck softly. Trying to hold himself back was hard but he had a deal on his hands. And that was to reach to the bedroom faster.

“The one on the right,” Chayoung helped with finding the door, her lips browsing through his jaw now. Vincenzo was glad that the door was already open and closed it with his foot, letting go of the woman in his hands. She pinned him to the wall next to her closet, kissing him hardly on the lips. Allowing her to take over the pace of their racing desires, VIncenzo laid his hands on her lower back. Chayoung stepped closer, and now their bodies were glued by the strong rope of want. Vincenzo drew impatient and turned her around, so it was her who was pinned to the wall. He put one hand aggressively-protectively on her neck not wishing to let go and other one roaming on her body.

“I think we should take the bed,” Chayoung suggested breaking from painfully-desired kiss and trying to catch her breath. She started to his crumpled shirt and Vincenzo kissed her again, grinning in the process. They made it to the bed without breaking the kiss. When Chayoung was finished with his upper cloth and touched his fit torso, she got chills from the smooth sensation underneath her fingertips. She was laid on the back with Vincenzo hovering above, who didn’t want to stop the kiss.

He slowed down to take a look on a hypnotized stare she was giving him. Her breathing making her chest rise and fall with every sigh. Swollen lips making him lose his vision on anything elese and just focusing on her. He missed her very much.

“It’s your turn to undress me now.” Chayoung let him know bravely that she was waiting for him to make a move next.

Vincenzo gulped down the desirable thought. “Do you really want it?” he asked carefully looking at her eyes.

“If I didn’t, was I going to your shirt just to make out?” Chayoung felt less drunk after his question and answered seriously. She thought it was cute and funny how he was still a gentleman towards her at the same time taking her breath away with his distracting body.

The man sighed the last drop of patience and resistance in his mind, and reached out for the hem of her tucked shirt and pulling it out from her jeans. Him slowly taking it off from her while still appreciating every inch of her silky smooth skin, sent shivers to her body.

Noticing what affect he had on her, Vincenzo smirked satisfied with the result. “You are still drunk, “ he said kissing her on the clavicle. Moving his lips down on her body, he left the traces of his savory lips, which made Chayoung close her eyes and breathe through her open mouth. She touched his hair, brushing through them and pulling a bit. She tried to bite back the moan that came when he placed his lips on her clothed with bra chest. Chayoung felt him move his hands under her back to get rid of the annoying piece of cloth at the moment.

Not being able to hold back anymore, she whimpered underneath him, feeling his lips all over her . His hand not helping and stimulating by softly touching and gripping the other mound. Her back arched on the mattress at the sudden form his tongue and ripped breathing started to come back in.

“You are so beautiful,” it reached her ears that were concentrating on his each move but at the same time being in another world. World where they could be together and no one was going to break them apart.

Vincenzo was nimble with his tongue and fingers that were now sliding lower on her abdomen, which made Chayoung tremble uncontrollably. Her eyes still closed she sensed that he was freeing her from the jeans in the way with his lips on her navel. Unbearable excitement and at the same time shyness of what is to come giddied her a lot. His soft lips were taking turns in planting kisses to her hipbones. Throwing away the trousers from her legs, Vincenzo looked up to her eyes from his position. Chayoung had her eyes closed and waited for the next move, her hands wrinkling the bed sheets.

“Look at me.” His dominating low voice made her glance at him for a second.

“Don’t tear your eyes from me, got it?” he ordered in mafia tone taking off her underwear in the process.

 

Everything felt like a dream. Chayoung woke up with a little headache in next morning. Opening her eyes she saw a wall in her room and felt a strong arm holding her from the back.

Turning her head around, she found the Vincenzo sleeping soundly next to her. Smiling to herself and admitting that it was not just a dream, Chayoung faced him wholly turning around in his hands. Admiring his beauty, she thought he looked just like a little kid having his peaceful sleep.

“Loving the view?” he said out of nowhere that Chayoung was startled for second. Vincenzo opened his eyes making her remember that he already tricked her like that once.

“Omo!” she slapped him on the chest, “you almost scared me.”

“I will have bruises because of you. Stop hitting me.”

“Then you stop hitting on me, you mister,” she poked his cheek.

Vincenzo smirked stretching on his back in the bed. Because of that Chayoung could get a glimpse of his bare chest in the morning lighting. She quickly averted her gaze to the pillow her head was laying on.

Vincenzo looked back at her, his eyes lazily blinking.

“You didn’t get enough sleep. You can sleep more here. I am going to get ready.” Chayoung sat straight on the bed clothing her chest with the blanket. She started to search for her clothes with her eyes and just when she was about to stand from the bed, her body was pulled back by her elbow and she landed on top of the man who was looking at her intently.

“What?”

“Where are you going?” he said coldly that it sent shivers down her spine.

“What?” Chayoung lost her words.

Vincenzo kept looking at her with his piercing gaze.

“Ah… I have to go to Jipuragi.”

“Today?”

“Yeah. What’s wrong?”

“No. Nothing. I just thought you are going to have breakfast with me at least?” Vincenzo placed his one arm that was on her back placing it under his head and leaving another hand on her waist.

Chayoung smiled noticing his little pout coming through.

“What do you want for breakfast then?”

“Espresso with a croissant, please?” he smiled sweetly closing his eyes for a second.

“I thought you didn’t like sweet in the morning?” Chayoung neared her face to his, looking him in the eyes.

“Sometimes I can have it in the morning,” the laying man smirked at the woman. Vincenzo leaned up closer to kiss her. They stayed in bed enjoying their time together as long as they could.


 

 

 

 

okay... i dont know what i wrote just know....

anyways hope you like it :P