Twitter = Death.

Living = Pain = Deaths

3rd Person POV

"Protect what you love or you will have nothing at all " 

"So ... You finally decide to protect something you love? or are you just trying to gain the attention of the media? " Anonymous laughed as he lay his head against the wall and took a dagger , aiming at a picture and throw it straight on his face . "HEADSHOT! WOOTS! A few days more and you'll be dead by then and you'll be famous through the media , like what you always wanted.  "Anonymous laughed loudly .

 

"You're dead , Nichkhun

 

☆彡~★彡~☆彡~★彡~A few days later ~☆彡~★彡~☆彡~★彡

No one's POV

 

"Kamsahanmida ! This is 2PM!" 2Pm members shouted as they walk down the stage and back to their dressing room , taking a rest and preparing to go back to their Seoul since they was at Busan . 

"Finally over. Phew ~ " Junsu wipe his sweat away as he ran back into the room to get his ipad and start playing with it. 

"Taecyeon ! Wanna go clubbing later? " Junho put his arms over taecyeon and asked him 

"hmmm........SUre ! " 

"What about you Nichkhun ? Wanna go ? " Junho went to ask Nichkhun who had a bubbletea in his hand . " Omg, you should totally stop drinking that . You've been drinking it like almost everyday . " 

"Well , its nice and No thanks . I wanna stay at the dorm . " Nichkun smiled and shook his head. 

"Well , then i hope you die soon of drinking it . " Junho cussed at Nichkhun as he walk away and Nichkhun just continue drinking it , without caring what Junho said. 

"Anyway , Im going now , Meeting someone. " Chansung , Wooyoung and Junsu stood up and said together. 

"Woah , Where?" Nichkhun asked as he glares at Wooyoung but wooyoung just rolled his eyes away . 

"Going to somewhere that i dont need to report to you ? " Wooyoung talked back to Nichkhun . 

"We're going to meet someone . Well , more than 1 though . " Chansung helped Wooyoung to answer Nichkhun "And i think we're running out of time. BYE ! " 

The 3 of them just ran out like this leaving Nichkhun , Junho and Taecyeon in the room . 

"Wanna go now? Its 7pm now . by the time we reach back to Seoul its going to be 9pm . Its a nice timing  . " Taecyeon reminded Junho and asked him . Well , he didnt want to stay in a old , warm and dusty dressing room . 

"I guess so , Lets go then . "  Junho agreed and stood up , swiping away the dust on him and grab his wallet and iphone . " Lets go . " 

"I hope someday he died because of both twitter and bubbletea. "

 Both Taecyeon and Junho walk out of the dressing rooom , not caring about Nichkhun who was still concentrating on his twitter and bubbletea. 

☆彡~★彡~☆彡~★彡~A few minutes later ~☆彡~★彡~☆彡~★彡

"Woah , Im the only one left? Tsk , I'll just go back to the dorm then " Nichkhun walk back to their van and told his manager to drive him back . 

 

~~~

They reach seoul at about 8:45 pm and nichkhun just got off the van without thanking his manager and went back to his dorm . The first thing when he stepped into the dorm , he immediately goes to the fridge and get a bubbletea out and drink it.  

"Awesome ~ " Nichkhun went to the couch , still drinking his bubbletea . " What should i do now? " 

Nichkhun went around his dorm , trying to find something to do . And still not letting go of his bubbletea . 

After 1 hour of wandering around , finding something to do .

"Aish  , why didnt i follow Junho and Taec? " Nichkhun scolded himself and took his handphone " Should i call them ? " 

Anyway he still called  . 

Junho  : Hello ? -techno song playing as the background- 

Nichkhun : Junho! Hey~ What you doing?

Junho : Clubbing? 

Nichkhun : COool~ 

Junho : Are you very bored? 

Nichkhun: Well yeah . Wher- 

Taecyeon : Hey , Khun . Its getting noisy here. Can't hear whatchu saying .

"-whisperes to Junho - Just hang up the phone " 

Nichkhun : Ohh rea-- 

TOOOOOOOOOT

His call was hung up  , 

"Wow .... " Nichkhun was speechless , but thats what he gets, 

"I'll try calling Wooyoung" 

He started calling wooyoung but Wooyoung wasnt picking his call up . 

"Aish , Chinca. "  

All of a sudden. And then he started getting headache . 

"Why does my head hurts so much . " Nichkhun dropped his bubbletea and grab his head . Then .

"BAM! " He hit his head against the wall hardly , causing his scalp to tear and blood started flowing down his face. 

"OMG , It HURTS !! ' He kept banging his head against the wall , shouting for help but no one would come . 

Slowly , his chest got tighter , he couldnt breathe well . He didnt have asthma but , now he's fighting for oxygen when no one is in the dorm . 

"O...-breathe in hard- Some.....some...someone..... " He couldnt even complete a sentence , Now with his head getting much more pain , his face covereed with blood , and his chest getting tighter . It just lead to one choice , death. 

Someone suddenly appeared in front of him . 

"You ....... " Nichkhun tried to move back , until he reach the balcony , but too bad , he didnt have anywhere to move. Anonymous came into the balcony , locking the door and smirked at Nichkhun . 

"What do you want ... " Nichkhun shouted at him . 

 "You life. " Anonymous smiled at him as he took out a knife and stabbed him in his heart . " I want your precious life. Goodbye nichkhun , it was nice knowing you . " 

"Why ...." Nichkhun shouted in agony , when Anonymous had pulled the knife out of his heart . 

"because of your twitter. " Anonymous once again stab him in the same spot but deeper into Nichkhun's heart . 

"Blarghh " Nichkhun had vomited blood out . as he hold onto the raling of the balcony . 

"Awww  , does it hurts? " Anonymous Smiled once again . " This will teach you not to anyhow tweet anymore rubbish Nichkhun . You are the one that cause your own death, "  

With that , Nichkhun was pushed down the balcony  , dropping straight onto the group . 

"TUD " His body hit straight down onto the ground , and the impact had cause a fatality . 

10:10 pm ..  

"Goodbye nichkhun , See you in your next life. " Anonymous walk out of the dorm , smiling as he threw the knife into other's house. 

 

 

 

 

"NICKHUN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!!!!!!" A loud , sharp screamed pierce through the air of the neigbourhood 

The media , 2pm members , JYP came down and found nichkhun dead. No one knew the cause of his death . 

Some say it was an accident , some say that was suicide , and some say , it was a murder. There was no evidence found yet .. 

☆彡~★彡~☆彡~★彡~A few days later ~☆彡~★彡~☆彡~★彡

JYP had made a funeral service for Nickhun and fans . Lots of fans , Idols and stars came to pay him a visit. They came and go , only Nichkhun's parents , sibilings and his bandmates stayed for the whole time.  

"Nichkhun hubby , I hope you rest i peace " Victoria from F(X) came and gave him back his necklace which he gave it to her, . " I have another guy now. Sorry"

"This is live at XXX . Nichkhun , a member from 2pm was found dead  and people all over the world are coming to see him . Lets all pay hiim a visit and let his spirit rest . With love from all, I hope you rest in peace " Reporter Kim Min Jung reported  . 

~~~

3rd Person POV

"This is live at XXX . Nichkhun , a member from 2pm was found dead  and people all over the world are coming to see him . Lets all pay hiim a visit and let his spirit rest . With love from all, I hope you rest in peace " Reporter Kim Min Jung reported  . 

"Say , You have lots of fans . But too bad. It was all your decision and choice . Don't blame anyone Nichkhun , I hope you rest in peace too . " Anonymous 

 snorted as he tore Nichkhun's photo and threw it into the rubbish bin . 

"Finally done , The next one to go . " Anonymous Smiled as he random choose a picture on his desk . "I feel so sorry for you . " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-END-

The victoria part was abit extra >< 

I hope itss nice. 

Comment and Subscribeee ~ ^^