Don't Leave Me

I Still Love You


"Oppa...you're...really going?"

"...Yeah...I'm going..."

"I won't stop you...but this is the end of our relationship"

"Wha-" The bus left, Donghae's face could be seen from the back window, banging on the window, trying to reach out to me.

"...goodbye" I turned around and walked away.


---
" Andwae~!!!!!!!" I screamed as my best friend continued to drag me.

"Oh come on!" She struggled. "You have to atleast get some fresh air!"

"By going to a concert? I don't think so!" I had escaped from her grip and ran away. I ran into a coffee shop and hid behind a table.
Once she was gone, I went out.
Since I was in a coffee shop, I might as well get a coffee, right?
I went up to the counter.
"One iced coffee with milk please..." I said.

"Coming right up" The man replied happily, which for some reason made the girls in the line squeal. Not knowing why they squealed, I asked the girl behind me.

"Why did you guys squeal?"

"You don't know!? Don't you know Yesung???? From Super Junior????" She replied, shocked.

"...ah! Now I remember...sorry...I'm..not good with remembering these things."

"It's okay"

"Here you go madam" He smiled and passed me the coffee.

"Kamasaminda..." I bowed, paid and walked off.

Yesung's POV
Strange girl...I don't think she even knows who I am... was what I thought as she walked out the door.

______'s POV

I walked down the path to my apartment, but it's a different route since my best friend might be still looking for me.
I sighed as I continued walking.
Super Junior...
I shook of the thought about them, I wanted nothing to do with them.
I walked into my apartment and put my bag down.

"______ AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My so called best friend crashed the door.

"YAH! What did you do to my door?!!?!?!?!"

"Opps, anyway~ kaja~!!!!!!" She handcuffed me to her.

"W-What!? Where did you get this???!"

"Remember? My mother's a police officer" She smiled evily.

"...arasso..." I sighed in defeat.

"Kaja kaja~" She skipped along happily, making sure to pull me as well.

10 minutes later.
"Keke..." She grinned.

"...dongsaeng...the lines that way..." I pointed to the line.

" I got two VIPs"

We got into the the stadium, we were backstage, where all the members were.

"A-A-A-A-A-Annyeonghaseyo..." My friend stuttered as she saw a group of boys coming this way.

"Oh...you two must be the one who got the VIPs, congrats!" One smiled a gummy smile, showing his gums.

"Gomawo"

"...why are you two handcuffed?" Another pointed to our hands.

"Ah...well...honestly I didn't want to come...so she forced me." I spoke honestly.

"Eh??! You don't like us?"

"...I-"

"Hyung!!! Why are we crowded around here?????" A voice said from behind the mob, two people pushed their way through.

"Yah! Don't just push yourself to the front!!" A diva like guy hit one of them.

"Ow~!!"

"Oh! I know you! You were at my cafe!Well...my parents cafe."

"...neh..."

"Ow ow ow ow...Hyung~! That hurt-" I widened my eyes.

"..."

"____....ah...?"

"We better excuse ourselves...you guys should be practising..." I tried to smile and walked away, pulling my friend with me.

"W-Wait! _____ ah!" He called out to me.

Donghae's POV

"...._____ ah...." I muttered, my eyes got a little teary, I hadn't seen her for days...months...years.

"Do you know her?" Yesung hyung asked. "Y-Yah! Why are you crying!?"

"Eh?" I looked at the mirror, I was crying. "A-Anni...!" I quickly wiped away the tears.

"...I'm guessing ex girlfriend..." Eunhyuk looked at me from the mirror.

"...she's not my ex...she's not my ex yet..." I whispered, denying what Hyukjae said, I didn't want to believe that ____ ah and I had broken up, it's all because I went into the company.
"A-Anyway! We should get ready!" I tried to smiled again.

"...you sure you're okay?" Siwon asked again.

"Yep!"

_____'s POV

I walked away faster and faster.

"Yah, unnie! Stop!" She pulled me back. "What was that back there-" She widened her eyes. I was crying, no matter how I wanted to stop them, I couldn't, they all flowed out.

"Mian..."I wiped them away with my hand.

"...do you know Donghae oppa?...like...personally?"

"...he's my..." I couldn't say it, no matter how much I want to admit it, I couldn't say that he was my ex.

"he's your?"

"...ex"

"What!?!?" She screamed. "Unnie! You never told me!!"

"...I didn't want to remember the past..."

"Then...do you want to go home?"

"Anni...Since I'm here...I might as well see how good they are..."

She smiled as she went to our seat. I sat down and got ready for the concert.
It Started.
They came up from underground. I had a feeling that Donghae was searching for something...or more likely someone.
  He kept looking around and spotted me. From the whole crowd of E.L.Fs he spotted me, once we made eye contact, I quickly looked somewhere else. From the corner of my eyes, I could see him frown a bit.
Through out the whole concert, I kept my eyes on them, well...besides Donghae that is...
I sighed, my 'best friend' left me behind since she had to go to the toilet, so here I am...waiting in the VIP room...where all the members were.
"Hey Hey, what's your name?"

"How old are you?"

"Are you Christian?"

"HOLD IT!" I shouted, losing my temper. The boys backed away.

"Choneun Lee ______ imnida, I'm 24 and no/yes I am/ am not Chirstian (A/N:You're choice)"

"Hey ____ ah-" Donghae came again.

"I need to go now..." I bowed and ran off.

Donghae's POV

"Dude...let it off, she really doesn't like you" Hyukjae patted my shoulder.

"SHUT UP!"I smacked his hand off and ran after her.

Eunhyuk's POV

"...aigoo..." I sighed.

"Oppa, has Donghae oppa and my unnie gone yet?" ____'s friend came out.

"Yeah"

"Oh Goodie" She giggled.

"Eh?"

"...oh...nothing " She grinned.

_____'s POV

Pabo Pabo PABO!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING A JACKET!!?!?
I mentally facepalmed.
I was walking on the streets of a windy cold night. (wearing this : http://s2.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/DD97D27F.jpg )
I sighed. Suddenly something warm went around my shoulders.

"You shouldn't be wearing something so short..." Donghae smiled as I turned around, he put his jacket over my shoulders for warmth.

"...I don't need you here..." I mumbled and walked off again, but he grabbed a hold of my hands.

"____ ah...look I'm sorry..."

"It's too late..."

"Eh?"

"...you don't remember? Last time you sent me a text message telling me that you would be coming back for me"

"_____ ah"

"I waited...I actually waited" Tears formed in my eyes. " I waited a long time for you...do you know how much it hurts...?"

"...does it hurt as much as I miss you...?" He looked at me in the eye, his tears slowly forming. " I sent you that message because I really mean it...but SME didn't allow me"

"Shut it..."I mumbled, tears flowing out. He carressed me cheeks,my eyes looked away, not wanting to make any eye contact. He closed the gap between us, soon his lips were placed onto mine, just like a puzzle. My tears were still flowing.

"____ ah...saranghae...please...don't leave me."

"... never leave me..." I mumbled, he grinned.

"I won't"

-----------------

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY SORRY!!!!
subscribe and comment~ 8D