Always

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's nothing change whenever Ryeowook see his Yesung Hyung. From the first time they met, until now.

He still feel those fluttering feel in his heart, as if all butterflies in his stomach flying around, like it always been these past 15 years.

Ryeowook always cherish all the moments he spent with Yesung, even it's just as simple as walking around whenever they have time, in between concert tours, after a shooting, or just when they feel like it. Ryeowook always cherish that.

But, he never want Yesung to catch on his feeling.

He doesn't want his Yesung Hyung gets farthered away.

He wants their relationship just stays as it is.

Just him admiring his favorite Hyung from afar.

Admiring his voice.

Admiring his face.

Teasing him like he always been, earning a cute hug from Yesung.

He want his first love, his favorite person, just stay as it is to him.

Staying as a hyung to him...

Stay babying him in a daily basis.


He doesn't want any of that getting ripped away once he confess his true feeling to Yesung.

He know, that this kind of love is lonely.

He know, he'll get nothing but a friendly gesture from Yesung.

But it is enough for him. He can settle just like that.

Because in a way, he can still see his happy Yesung, hearing his voice, staying close to him for 15 years, and more to come.

He can never ask for more. It is more than enough for him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter