1.

Beautiful scars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yerimie!" Irene softly call her goofball of a baby whose busy playing with her toys in the sand. 

 

She watch her baby laugh while building her  sand castle and pout everytime the waves ruin it. 

 

She chuckle a bit as soon as her baby lose her patience and stomp her feet while walking backwards hoping that the waves won't get her precious castle this time, though to no avail, the waves still catches her and ruin her castle. 

 

 

So before her precious baby cry out of frustration, she decided to get her attention with her favorite redvelvet cake.

 

"Baby come here, let's eat your favorite cake honey", upon hearing it, her baby Yerimie run to her with her precious gummy smile, not before she makes sure that the waves won't catch her toys this time by placing it so far away to the shore. Irene can only laugh at it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Irene and her seven years old baby Yeri eats their cake, they were interrupt by a pouting Bear who can only give a playful glare at Yeri.

 

 

Upon seeing her Aunt Bearbear with her cute glare, Yeri quickly run to hide behind her mom, with a teasing laugh. 

 

 

Irene slightly giggle at this scene because even if how hard Seulgi glare, it's impossible to take her seriously, and it's seem that her naughty daughter knows that as well. 

 

 

"Why? What happened Seul?", she decide to meddle before those two plays tag.

 

 

Upon hearing it, Seulgi starts to whine at her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter