Chapter nine : ILOVEYOU

The TOP school's PLAYBOY become my HUSBAND!

Jiyeon's POV

I wake up in the morning and realize, I haven't take shower since last night. I walk straight to the bathroom to take shower. After I finish taking my shower, I plan to wake Myungsoo up, but he already awake and he is playing with his phone. 

'Morning STINKY, PLEASE GO AND GET YOUR SHOWER' I .

'I'm suppose to say that to you. You haven't take your shower for last night.' he reply.

'Well, at least I already take my shower.' I said and stuck my tongue out.

I go to the dress room and find something to wear, since I'm not using anything and just my towel. I find these,

    

After I finished everything, I walk to the kitchen and see all the breakfast are ready including myungsoo. He looks very cool with that outfit. I smile when I look at him, but he didn't look at me. I walk to him and eat my breakfast. After that we go to school together.

At school

When we arrive at school, all the girls look at me with a ing look, but I just ignore them and suddenly, Myungsoo grab my hand and go to the hall and shout 'ATTENTION EVERYBODY!! AS YOU CAN SEE, JIYEON FROM CLASS 'A' IS HERE WITH ME, FYI, SHE IS MY NEW GIRLFRIEND AND WE ALREADY ENGAGED AND SOON, I"M GOING TO GET MARRY and so BACK OFF!' as he take his breathe and kiss me at my lips. All the girls are screaming in disappointment but they still can take the fact that he is marrying me.

I widen my eyes and push him. 'What do you mean about this?' 

He just smile and go to his secret place and leave me alone, but finally Homin Eonii is here. 

'EONIII~~' I scream and hug her.

'JIYEON-AAAHHHHH~ woahhh, Myungsoo's future wife is getting very pretty and mature already' She said.

'HAHA, thankyou Eonii, same goes to you, Eonii, can you plan of something to make sure whether Myungsoo love me or not because he acts weird lately, i MEAN, WE ACT WEIRD LATELY.' I said.

'Well let see... Ah, i've get an idea' She said and whisper her idea to my ears.

'Woahh, that's good eonii, but who will be the guy?' I ask her.

'Woohyun-oppa!?' She said excitedly.

'Woohyun? OPPA?' I ask. She nods.

'Yeap, after the party last night, he purpose to me and give me this' She said while taking out her necklace to show Jiyeon.

Woaahh, but aren't you going to be jealous about this?' i ask.

'Why do I have to? You're my bestfriend, and I know you very well...What do you think?' She said. I just nod and she finally call Woohyun to come and see us in the garden. At the garden,Eonii explain all about her plan and Woohyun just nos in agreement.

'Don't worry, I'm going to make it perfect just fo you babe' He said as they hug each other. All I can do is close my eyes.

'YAA! Jiyeon-ahh, starting from now, call Woohyun Oppa 'OPPA' arasso?' Hyomin guide me.

'Ne, Eonii'.I said. We are now going to the our classroom.

Lunch time

'OPPA~' I said while wink to Woohyun as I look to Eonii, she just smile and nods.

'Woahh? OPPA?' Myungsoo said.

'Yeap, OPPA, WOOHYUN OPPA~ why?' I ask.

He is now speechless.

Myungsoo's POV

She call Woohyun OPPA!, what relation do they both have and I thought he likes Hyomin. 

'OPPA, come on let's go and take our lunch.' She said and link arm at Woohyun and walk out.

I look at them from a distance and I can see they are laughing together and finally Hyomin also join them. I feel very angry and walk to them and grab Jiyeon's hand. But she refuse and say 'Let me go, what's your problem?' 

'What my PROBLEM? my problem is YOU. Do you love Woohyun? even if you are engaged to me?' I shout at her.

'Why do you ask, if I do love him, what do you want?' She say coldly.

'Look' I feel hesitate to say but I should say too, before it's too late.

'I change because of you, YOU change me and I..I..I..I LOVE YOU JIYEON-ahh, even if you can't feel anything at me and even you don't accept me as your first, I don't mind, as long as you are happy.' I said as I held my tears before it falling down. She looks very speechless. I turn around and walk straight to the classroom but then 'KIM MYUNGSOO-AHH!' The three of them shout my name, I stop and turn to face them.

'Look, It's actually just an act, Jiyeon wants to know whether you love her or not, but you made it and congrats Myungsoo-ahh, your the first who could steel her stone heart who doesn't believe in love and FYI Woohun is officially mine' Hyomin says and I was like 'WHATT?'

'Yes, and for the answer, I love you too.' Jiyeon said and I was surprise and very happy and I smile brightly and hug her tightly.

'Thankyou' She said.

'Sure and same goes to you' I said.

'Ermm, ermm, Myungsoo-ahh congrats okay? and sorry for what i've just done to you' Woohyun said and apologise to me.

'No probs bro' I said.

We went back to the classroom and continue to study and after that Jiyeon and I went home together.

 

That's all for now, no promises for updating tomorrow, OK ? and readers, please don't go away. Me is LOVE YOU. <3 <3