End.

A letter in a wind

After three years since he lost his favourite hyung, the one he love, he finally live his life as usualㅡon the outside.

He works, make himself busy and tired, so there's no time to think of Yesung.

Until one day,

After a tiring long day at work, he got home, have a shower and expect a relaxing night with a book to read.

He walks towards his bookshelf, taking one book, he remembered that this one was the one Yesung gave him.

'Oh well, reading this won't hurt, right?' He tought.

Finally seated, relax and ready to read, he opened the first page.

Second page.

And he finally comes to the end after hours.

He found a letter, a familiar writing of Yesung on the envelope caught his eyes.

'Dear : Ryeowook' that's what he wrote on the envelope.

He opened it, and a long letter from Yesung is there.

'Hi. Maybe by the time you read this, i'm no longer a part of the living. But i hope you always happy and healthy.

I knew that i looked like a foolish writing a letter like this, but i knew i had to do it.

Wook, i want to thank you so much for coming to my life and made my cold and lonely life warmer and colorful. You were such an incredible person and i hope you can appreciate yourself more.

I took a long time to say this, huh? I'm so sorry. I should've tell you in person but as you know, i'm no longer in this world by now, and if i said it long time ago, i'm afraid i'd hurt you more now.

But, even if you can't hear me or see me now, i hope you can feel me.

Feel me in every air you breath, in every steps you take.

And i hope you can also feel my voice saying these words to you'

Ryeowook can no longer see the letter properly now, as his eyes were filled by tears. But he tried to read the letter.

'Kim Ryeowook, i love you, and it's always been you. I hope you knew that. And i hope you can feel my love through this letter.

Please be happy until the time we meet.

I promise i will hug you and we will fly through the wind together.


From,

Aesongie Hyung.'

Now he cried with a little smile on his lips. Everything's clear now. He's no longer questioning. He had his closure now.