FIVE

Skyler Kim Moon Haneul

Haneul wake up early about 5 in the morning. She's just too excited and nervous as the same time. Haneul didn't dare to expecting anything what might happen today.

'How do I introduce myself then?'

That's the thought since last night.

Haneul looks at herself in the mirror for a long time.

"Sky!" 

"Hyeon? Why are you awake early today?" 

"I am going to school with you today!" 

Claimed the four years old excitedly. Hyeon was jumping on the bed. 

"Hyeon, stop jumping and be serious. Who's told you that you're going to school?" 

"Umma and Mom did. Sky, I can't wait to be with you!" 

"Wha- Umma?" 

"Yes, there's kindergarten just beside your school Haneul. Hyeon is four so it's time for him to be in school as well." 

"But I was homeschooling until 14.."

"Thats a different case baby. You're special while Hyeon is just a normal boy. Besides it will be fun to be around Hyeon. Isn't it Hyeon?" 

"Yes, it will be more fun!" 

"Umma, are you sure that's the reason or are you just pushing me to babysit him? Maybe for him to spying on me at school?" 

"What? Hahaha.. No such thing... Pfff! Faster gets ready and go down for breakfast. You wouldn't want to be late on your first day isn't it. Hyeon, come!" 

"Urgg... Umma..." 

Haneul just shake her head as her Umma answered kinda awkward and the whole situation just fishy. 

Nothingless, Haneul just grab her school bag and went downstairs.

There's she saw her Umma was enjoying her coffee and looking at some some stuff on her iPhone 12 Pro Max. Her Mom was preparing some Gimbap, tteokbokki, vegetable omelette, rice cooked with red and black beans.

Not only that her Mom also pack a lunch box for two of them.

Dosirak(lunch box) looks so luxury as it's contain mini Gimbap, Dakgangjeong(sweet crispy chicken), Mandu(korean dumplings), Omurice(omelette rice), Bulgogi(korean bbq beef), slide of apples and orange.

"Mom, we are going to school not some picnic." 

"You can't live without your favourite omurice and bulgogi. Even your favourite fruit, orange. Hyeon didn't even want to eat except mini gimbap, dakgangjeong, mandu, gimbap and apples." 

"Mom, are you trying to say we're a picky eater then?" 

"Exactly honey.. Just like your Umma." 

"Why am I involved in this matter again?" 

"Love, you're a picky eater. Accept it." 

"Yes, ma'am." 

"Whipped culture Umma.." 

"Just eat your breakfast Haneul. We will send both of you to school afterwards." 

"Mom is not gonna drive her own today?" 

"Nope. I am still want to sit in your Umma's new car." 

"Mom, you're just jealous as the car gets more attention than you at this moment." 

"I am. Not gonna denied it." 

"How wonderful that your possessiveness didn't die after all love." 

"Never love. You're mine only." 

"Mom, Umma! Seriously..." 

Moonbyul and Yongsun laugh at Haneul cringed face at their corny conversation. Hyeon just enjoyed his breakfast as he stealing some from his Mom, Umma and Haneul's plate sneakily. 

​​