this freaking smile can kill the out of you!

just jung yunho 8 years from now

oh i really want to change the title~~~~ waaaah. o well whatever. dont mind me.

 

 

its been 7 months now.  7 months away from home. youre enjoying it. technology helped you a lot whenever you miss your family. especially your mother. you have a very good family bg. no dramas. just really cool parents and fun sisters. but somehow you got tired of it and since both your sisters got married, you're all alone. so you decided to take this job so far away from them. its not like you hate them. you just want to step out of your comfort zone. and you are doing it for 7 months now! how cool is that!

 

you are on your way to your friend's condo unit. one of the few you've made. you're in a foreign place with a foreign language and culture. somehow its hard for you. but still, you're on th positive side and never counted what you have.

 

so you are in front of the elevator and pushed the button going up. a few second later a guy came rushing behind you. he was supposed to push the same button when the door opened. your eyes met for a split second but you managed to smile at him.

 

when you entered the elevator. the guy who pushes the button as to which floor youre going is sitting there at his spot. you smiled at him. not for sympathy, but just as a greeting. he smiled back at you. then told him which floor youre going. the other guy earlier followed you inside and was like shoked by something.

 

when the elevator door closes, you see the guy's reflection. you smiled at him through the reflection, and as if it wasnt enough you looked directly at him. he looks so distracted that you really want to laugh at him. you are quite sure there is nothing on your face. so if there's someone funny in this elevetor that would be him.

 

"he needs your floor", you said

"ah yes. uhmm. 12th. ah no. uhm yes. 12th", he said

"he's making fun of himself", you thought.

 

TING! 

 

and its the 9th floor. you thanked the elevator guy and left

 

"wait! WAIT!", shouted the guy after you

okay now you're thinking if there is really something on your face

"yes?", you asked him. still with a smile.

"well, uhmm. do you know that guy?", he asked

"nope, first time seeing him", she said

"i know him. and never have i seem him smile. never. what did you do to him?", he asked

"uhm. sir. i just..hmm. i dont really know. maybe its my charm. haha.", she didnt mean to bully this guy, but its like hes asking for it

"i am an assistant director. and as of the moment im really looking for a storyline for a new MV. what you did earlier could worth something. here's my card blah blah blah", he gave her his card and said a lot of things. he is explaining something to her. but he speaks way tooo fast. her korean communications skills are being tested. and she wont give an effort for it. haha. this guy is just way too funny for her to take him seriously. hahaha

 

"....so sme wil be blah blah blah producers are jung yunho blah blah blah with choi minho blah blah. debuting a new band blah blah, 5 members. boys. blah blah. a smile that can change everything.", he continued

 

she just stood there trying to piece together what he just said.

"okay!" she said. then started to walk away. 

"hey! please take me seriously. what happened earlier really inspired me and i need you please.",

wow. this guy is... helpless

 

"i know you are busy righht now so i wouold not bother anymore but please call me back. or can i get your number?"

"no.", that's the best reply youll get. then a simile. a freakishly wide smile.

 

and she walked away.

 

 

 

 

~~wow! that was longer than i expected. so you're already seeing the protagonist's character. she's playful and humorous. sometimes she cant help but to make fun of others. she is a bully! you'll meet yunho on th esecond chapter! yay!